Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy (16567 Views)

Tinubu Says ACTION CONGRESS Instead Of APC In Recent Interaction With Press(vid) / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Maxtipulation(m): 7:29am On Feb 24
TUC don collect if you don't gerit 4gerit
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by frankyychiji(f): 7:29am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
I thought NLC and TUC are always in agreement before going on strike? Why are they now against each other or is this the hand of FG but the voice of TUC?
Ihe imacha Kwa.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Chivisee: 7:30am On Feb 24
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by vonnelixir: 7:30am On Feb 24
NLC should not back down....if they are serious, the protest will be nationwide and that's the government's fear... Especially when media houses like CNN carries it
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by frankyychiji(f): 7:30am On Feb 24
Tjra:

Same way Obi infiltrated NLC. With the help of his friend Ajaero, he turned the union to a full fledged partisan Political party.
What proof do you have to back your claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by bionixs: 7:31am On Feb 24
Barrywilly:
Some people can still reason reasonably. I strongly believe that Nigeria will come out of this situation very strongly.
by doing nothing? Mention one country that came out of it , just wishing, believing and taking same stance with you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Pinicop(m): 7:32am On Feb 24
TUC is compromised.

Why the 'corruption-smelling' TUC won't call on security agencies to provide adequate security during and after the two-day protest?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by okerekingsley90: 7:35am On Feb 24
saintopus:

This is why no protests will ever succeed in this country.

It's either religion or ethnicity or both always mare or color many so called protests in Nigeria

That is basically our problem in Nigeria. We aren't one people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by okerekingsley90: 7:36am On Feb 24
[quote author=Chivisee post=128618066]Obi and his asswipes has failed again!!!Watch all eastern baberians now beside you,their prayer is for anarchy to start in the name of protest,so they can start targeting southwest properties since they have been failing with their propangandas to pull
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Pat081: 7:37am On Feb 24
Tinubu and his people have done it with TUC nothing money can not do
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by israelmao(m): 7:38am On Feb 24
TUC and NLC are all game players both congresses are long dead since APC came to power.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Dozie32(m): 7:42am On Feb 24
Tjra:

Same way Obi infiltrated NLC. With the help of his friend Ajaero, he turned the union to a full fledged partisan Political party.

Hmmm, so many people never still get sense. Guess na for grave some people go get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Sicilyjoe: 7:42am On Feb 24
TUC i think they incharge of business and trading ? Why will they agree because they are cause of how things are costly in the market currently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by bionixs: 7:43am On Feb 24
Tjra:

oga , you see those monsters you defend because of either hate or ethnicity, they are bent to destroy and ruin you.
They don't even know that you exist. I have been personally invited to the villa twice, through a godfather for little jobs and contracts . That wouldn't make me submit that this government is doing the right thing

It is wisdom to know when to stop playing politics like EPL on nairalad or tribalism. This tiger you are riding on is about to have you as a breakfast but all you do is play around and hate around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Major7: 7:46am On Feb 24
Kwaramustgoodag:
Never wait for NLC to protest, if not, na OYO u dey.

Please those people that always say
“i can feed you and your family” where can I find them 😩🙏

Which part of kwara are you make I direct you grin. Go dey on God guyman wink

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Major7: 7:49am On Feb 24
DaTruths:
The NLC president should be arrested for attempting anarchy.

Nobody protests anything.

If cost of living is too high, they should check the cost of dying, na sniper e go cost, if sniper too cost, you trek to the lagoon.

E bin pawa must be powered.

On this Tinubu mandate we Nigerians must stand till 2097.

If obedients don't learn political lessons, we won't climb down from this manhood.

Me na for the blokos i dey stand akimbo

You wan break im blokos cheesy
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On Feb 24
Tjra:

And Tinubu infiltrated Labour Party by ensuring Lamidi Apapa caused them headaches and heartaches.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Houseontherock1: 7:52am On Feb 24
TUC! Let the people breathe!
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Major7: 7:52am On Feb 24
CountinBlessins:

You Eckists always think in a strange way. You don't see things deeply. You are pushing the message of the government! Is Nigeria more divided than other countries? No! Protests will work here very well!

Keep quiet pls

No vex jare,I know say he don provoke you grin but no worries,I'm bringing my padi's masquerade to the protest

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by YourKarma: 7:53am On Feb 24
Chivisee:
Obi and his asswipes has failed again!!!Watch all eastern baberians now beside you,their prayer is for anarchy to start in the name of protest,so they can start targeting southwest properties since they have been failing with their propangandas to pull it down.

That kain nonsense wey una dey spew is utterly disgusting. Look around you, people are dropping from hunger but here here chanting careless. Election has passed but u lowlives can't make any of your useless comments without adding Obi's name.
Obi will eventually give you a heart attack and you'll die chanting his name
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Livingstone124: 7:54am On Feb 24
Greenfusion:
Me I know, whether they agree together or not, if this hungry increase more than this, the protest would start naturally, like the saying, "an hungry man is an angry man", when d anger enter street well, even security people nor go fit stop am......
hungry policemen cannot stop hungry and angry protestants.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Samogloby: 7:54am On Feb 24
TUC leadership are always coward! That's what they known for. Always stabbing the NLC at the back.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Thomthom(m): 7:55am On Feb 24
So na like this TUC be
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by zoedew: 7:56am On Feb 24
Anarchy? No! Lawlessness already pervades our clime in this country. The planned protests will stop it.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Feb 24
Tjra:

NLC has been quiet for years doing nothing to show their support for the people ...what have they done that u accused them of being partisan?

So NLC must have been infiltrated for them to have called for a protest now..??

Were u in Nigeria in the time of Oshiomole as NLC president.....?? Sigh.....
The three arms of government, plus Police, army are all against the masses ...ordinary NLC can't even protest without being accused by pple like u..

This bed u pple are laying for ur coming generations won't be good for them to sleep on

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Ferdinandu(m): 7:57am On Feb 24
TUC is the organ that is close to the Agberos and tauts and that is Tinubu's home turf, any protest that NLC takes, that looks like it is becoming effective will be thwarted by TUC touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by patrickcollins: 8:00am On Feb 24
Barrywilly:
Some people can still reason reasonably. I strongly believe that Nigeria will come out of this situation very strongly.
Don't preach false hope we have heard this for decades, The situation will get worser
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Johnjustice: 8:01am On Feb 24
Shame on TUC, they sound like they have been compromised.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Omenlon: 8:01am On Feb 24
vonnelixir:
NLC should not back down....if they are serious, the protest will be nationwide and that's the government's fear... Especially when media houses like CNN carries it
what will be the the benefits of the protests at the end of the day? Will all the prices of goods come down? Or will money automatically entered into the pockets of every Nigerians? I only pity those who live on daily pay, their means of livelihood would be distorted in those two days, thereby increasing their own hardships the more. civil servants and some other workers are always happy whenever there is such strike because for them it's time to rest more at home.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by NEUDUDE: 8:02am On Feb 24
Imagine "prevailing hunger in land" - so you know
People are hungry is that what they voted u for. why is tinubunomics keeping them hungry. I thought he built lagos its not even up to year and everywhere don burst lol
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
I thought NLC and TUC are always in agreement before going on strike? Why are they now against each other or is this the hand of FG but the voice of TUC?

before nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.