Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El (977 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Gistsnaijamedia: 8:52am On Feb 24
Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa of Ondo State has declared that he would be contesting for the state’s top job in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.

Aiyedatiwa stated this on Friday while featuring on TVC news shortly after the remains of his immediate predecessor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu was interred.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/02/24/i-cant-be-governor-for-just-one-year-aiyedatiwa-speaks-on-ondo-guber-election/

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Parydelegate: 8:54am On Feb 24
Ok
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Chiefpriestt: 9:29am On Feb 24
You have nothing to offer Mr man
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Xscape1993(m): 9:55am On Feb 24
Nigerian politicians and desperation for power....
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by demmie1: 10:01am On Feb 24
Chiefpriestt:
You have nothing to offer Mr man

How do you know that?
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by crossfm: 11:10am On Feb 24
Hehehe.

This one don start,when they finally vote him in,he will start making excuses up and down.

Oga,can you deliver?.
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by MrProlific95: 11:24am On Feb 24
If I were from ondo State I rather vote for a Dog than this man. Hes a man without Character. Even if the family of Aketi disrespected you, it shud nt warrant the kind of behavior exhibited after his death. Shame on his ambition

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by LibertyRep: 12:27pm On Feb 24
He has every right to contest for the top job in the state. I mean who would be in his shoes and voluntarily relinquish such right?

Let the members of his party and the people of his state determine his fate.
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Donedeal1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24
Better he thanks his creator for been Lucky. Otherwise who he be,and how many prominent sons and even daughters of the sunshine state who are unable to even spent a week as an executive Governor of the state.
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by LordIsaac(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24
😂😂😂😂
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Melagros(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24
COMRADES, before nko? Even if it were me, I can't be a governor for one year, say wetin happen?
If you think he's joking go and ask Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Be Governor For Just One Year – Aiyedatiwa Speaks Ahead Of Ondo Guber El by Cassandraloius: 5:32pm On Feb 24
You can oga, no power can stop that😂🤣

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Siminalayi Fubara Inspects Progress On Port Harcourt Ring Road Project / Jeryy Gana thinks that he is Smarter Than Nigerians? / Obasanjo A Big Scammer.itt And Now Ptdf Wht Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.