Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure (14794 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by TriCee: 1:02pm On Feb 24
Sure
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by jojothaiv(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24
tollyboy5:

What do you Mean?
You're not a native Lagosian stop saying nonsense.
Where is your ancestral compound located in Eko?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

You never smell the coffee
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24
Well, Oga Jimi, we are yet to see that limit...! cool

Buhari tested and pushed that limit for 8 solid years, and nothing happened.

So, Tinubu can't be bashed for assuming there is still room to test that limit, at least for another 4 years.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Olajide200(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24
He is very wrong. Nigerians dont have a limit to suffering. They can endure anything and everything

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Babaken(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24
hisexcellency34:
When people can't afford to eat ordinary rice again. Are we not heading towards Somalia?
if only people never pass Somalia heading to Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again
u tribalists again!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Mivici: 1:07pm On Feb 24
Samuel29jf:
:
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24
hisexcellency34:
E go reach where ya bodi no go take suffer again

The ones that get to that limit either break the laws by stealing from others, or simply summon enough courage to commit suicide.

Never will they summon enough courage and anger to unite and revolt massively.

Most Nigerians are hungry and cowardly.

That's why their leaders can actually afford to be insensitive, complacent and corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Mayflowa(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
Lol..

When Buhari took over and made life even harder for us from the soft life of PDP that we used to enjoyed. We endured and kept quiet. At some point, we tried to protest and Tinubu used his thighs to make a mess out of the protest. The entire nort8acted like they were enjoying the lifestyle then. After all, their religion forbids them to challenge their leaders.

Today, the North are challenging a president, simple because, he's not a Northerner.

Believe me, whether we will have no food to eat. This country will exist.

IBB came out to say that he's not in support of any plan of military take over. Apparently, the North wants to use military to take back power.

See, the North should allow Tinubu to finish his regime. After all we allowed their incompetent Buhari to finish his regime.

We endured and we kept enduring Buhari and a certain cabal that would use the president signature to sign contracts and other confidential documents, without the olodo knowing.

I suspect military takeover is near. And nobody will fight for Tinubu. You cannot suffer people to this level. Withdrew all of the life cushion. Dont float the dollars. We don't have the regulatory ability to do so because of corruption! He said No! Import rice. The people need food. He said No! What is his game plan? People like you will push the country and Tinubu to dooms day
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by paskal16: 1:34pm On Feb 24
There's no limit to hardship our ronu people can endure, as long as it's their brother that is living and eating Large
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by BigIyanga: 1:34pm On Feb 24
hisexcellency34:
How
Cos Oba of Lagos told Igbos that they would be drowned if they voted for him. MC Oluomo and copied that threat and executed on it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:51pm On Feb 24
Na very big lie o shocked,Mr Jimi,ie get why Fela described most nigerians as born Sufferhead o... because they enjoy suffering and smiling no matter what..if fuel sell for 2k per litre today, Nothing go happen,Dem still adjust complain,then find ways to laugh it away, while engaging each other in a battle of wit and game of survival even as they are doing Now sad politheivecians are acutely away of this and so they start by first introducing an unexpected and unpopular policy to test mic,once they notice nobdy bat an lid or maybe a few inconsequential noises here and there,then launch it fully just thiefnu-ibu removed subsidy not giving a damn whose ox is gored.you see? it's a time tested formula that works all the time coupled with divide and rule tactic.. nigeriams are fukked as a people.I-dont-care don too much
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Halo22: 1:51pm On Feb 24
Oga Jimi tell him, the elastic limit is already exceeded.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by beardedboy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
Lol..

When Buhari took over and made life even harder for us from the soft life of PDP that we used to enjoyed. We endured and kept quiet. At some point, we tried to protest and Tinubu used his thighs to make a mess out of the protest. The entire nort8acted like they were enjoying the lifestyle then. After all, their religion forbids them to challenge their leaders.

Today, the North are challenging a president, simple because, he's not a Northerner.

IBB came out to say that he's not in support of any plan of military take over. Apparently, the North wants to use military to take back power.

See, the North should allow Tinubu to finish his regime. After all we allowed their incompetent Buhari to finish his regime.

We endured and we kept enduring Buhari and a certain cabal that would use the president signature to sign contracts and other confidential documents, without the olodo knowing.
Life wasn't soft under PDP. But, yes, Buhari made life harder and Tinubu is taking it further.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by cjudy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24
Yorubas can take highest limit of suffering and yet they will still be smiling because their brother is ruling. Jimi don’t pity them
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by coputa(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
Lol..

Your post is laced and iced with tribal sentiments,and that's what is dragging Nigeria backward.

"Even if everyone dies of hunger in the country, north should not complain because, they endured when their brother was in power".

You are blinded and your Sense of reasoning have been eroded by tribalism
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by DaddyYankee: 2:30pm On Feb 24
Mayflowa:

I suspect military takeover is near. And nobody will fight for Tinubu. You cannot suffer people to this level. Withdrew all of the life cushion. Dont float the dollars. We don't have the regulatory ability to do so because of corruption! He said No! Import rice. The people need food. He said No! What is his game plan? People like you will push the country and Tinubu to dooms day
Military will takeover and enslave your generation not Nigeria!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Feb 24
Moneywirer:
Nah, Jim is absolutely wrong. It's obvious that Nigerians have no breaking point in terms of suffering and pain.
Coz if they really do, they should have gotten there by now.

Dollar went from 120 to 260, they didn't break.
It went from 260 to 400, they still kept smiling.
It went from 400 to 750, yet they kept their cool.
From 750 it has gone to 1,900 and now swinging between 1,724 and 1,800.

If this didn't break them, nothing else will.

The average Nigerian enjoys pain and suffering!!!!

I bet you even even a dollar climbs to N3000, Nigerians will do nothing about it.

They will simply kidnap themselves more and perform more criminal activities on themselves more.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by yahmohy27: 2:54pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
Lol..

I don't know why people are comparing this hardship with that of Buhari time.
It's incomparable at all..Are you sure you know the level of hunger presently? Please if you don't know,mind your business and stop comparing rubbish

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by yahmohy27: 2:56pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
Lol..

I

don't know why people are comparing this hardship with that of Buhari time.
It's incomparable at all..Are you sure you know the level of hunger presently? Please if you don't know,mind your business and stop comparing rubbish
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by yinkeys(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24
I heard indomie is 1000 naira
The anarchy wey dey loom ehn
This is about hunger due to mismanagement of economy, bad policies etc
Ground breaking hunger records made by this tenure that have a warped reality of what’s really going on
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Tochi360: 3:04pm On Feb 24
TrackerSK:
Thunder fire your left yansh

Simply sarcasm undecided

He is addressing Apc urchins like alanto,whose sole purpose on earth is to turn anyone who speaks against Calamity Tinubu to Igbo grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by georgeakins: 3:05pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
The called him Jimchukwu when he contested for Lagos state governor.

My respect for Jagaban has quandrupled since he crushed Hoebee and his blodas at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by georgeakins: 3:07pm On Feb 24
Moneywirer:
Nah, Jim is absolutely wrong. It's obvious that Nigerians have no breaking point in terms of suffering and pain.
Coz if they really do, they should have gotten there by now.

Dollar went from 120 to 260, they didn't break.
It went from 260 to 400, they still kept smiling.
It went from 400 to 750, yet they kept their cool.
From 750 it has gone to 1,900 and now swinging between 1,724 and 1,800.

If this didn't break them, nothing else will.

The average Nigerian enjoys pain and suffering!!!!

I bet you even even a dollar climbs to N3000, Nigerians will do nothing about it.

Have you touched a dollar note before?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Benzemma(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24
TrackerSK:
Thunder fire your left yansh

Calm down and understand simple sarcasm bro! I was close to My boss Jimi Agbaje for 4yrs. He is a real Yoruba man, the reason why the person you quoted called him Igbo man is because the Yorubas hated him and refused to Vote for him when he contested for Governor in Lagos, simple because he is a christian and the Igbos supported him. So they see him as half Yoruba half igbo and you know that Yorubas hates any politician that the Igbos is supporting.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by HRMK: 4:12pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again
IS JIMI AGBAJE AN IGBO MAN!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Anatolia: 4:18pm On Feb 24
I remember during my NYSC about 16 years ago, my Southwestern guys could go on starvation to save money. If you go to Ogun state they had terrible governors and they still keep on voting the same leaders. In Lagos, drivers will drop you half way and collect the full money and nobody will complain. They have brought this attitude of enduring unbearable hardship to the national level .
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24
HRMK:

IS JIMI AGBAJE AN IGBO MAN!
Jim Chukwu Agbaje grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Growing(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24
There is a limit truly.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by vickydevoka(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again
Abi. Buh I'm sure u don't have upto common 500k in your account
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24
vickydevoka:

Abi. Buh I'm sure u don't have upto common 500k in your account
Everything I own no reach 500k bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Checkpoints Return In Abia / Lai Mohammed Approved N2.5 Billion ‘fraudulent’ Payment, But Claims Ignorance / Ekiti 2022: SDP Candidate, Segun Oni Alleges Vote-buying By Other Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.