Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure (14813 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by vickydevoka(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
Everything I own no reach 500k bro.
So why are you happy over the hardship. 20 million is no longer money in Nigeria.
You have receiving below 300k in Nigeria, you are very poor
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24
vickydevoka:

So why are you happy over the hardship. 20 million is no longer money in Nigeria.
You have receiving below 300k in Nigeria, you are very poor
Any prove that I am happy?
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
Any prove that I am happy?
As a young hustling man below 35. If you go to us. Only 2 years I give u. Infact ordinary UK. U will make over 100 million naira with the current rate. 45 thousand pounds is equivalent to 100 million. Nigeria is finished
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Mayflowa(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24
DaddyYankee:
Military will takeover and enslave your generation not Nigeria!

Don’t be emotional about it. Be objective. Where do we go from here? Your curse cannot do anything. My kids and I already have a good life. I am definitely a billionaire in Naira but I am not happy how people are scratching to eat. These are human beings. You are just a child behind keyboards that can curse online
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by DaddyYankee: 6:07pm On Feb 24
Mayflowa:

Don’t be emotional about it. Be objective. Where do we go from here? Your curse cannot do anything. My kids and I already have a good life. I am definitely a billionaire in Naira but I am not happy how people are scratching to eat. These are human beings. You are just a child behind keyboards that can curse online
Blame your generation and yourself for your suffering! You are one lazy poor fellow, get working and get a life! Like i said carry your generation go do the coup na! Who's stopping you Ipob terrorist!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by DaddyYankee: 6:12pm On Feb 24
Moneywirer:
Nah, Jim is absolutely wrong. It's obvious that Nigerians have no breaking point in terms of suffering and pain.
Coz if they really do, they should have gotten there by now.

Dollar went from 120 to 260, they didn't break.
It went from 260 to 400, they still kept smiling.
It went from 400 to 750, yet they kept their cool.
From 750 it has gone to 1,900 and now swinging between 1,724 and 1,800.

If this didn't break them, nothing else will.

The average Nigerian enjoys pain and suffering!!!!

I bet you even even a dollar climbs to N3000, Nigerians will do nothing about it.
Ipob agent have you touched a dollar in your life!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Umuinyioku: 6:55pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again
So,any person calling out Tinubu and saying the Truth is IBO man?

You have comprehension problems about leadership and adminstration.

You must be stark illiterate!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Harrynight(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again

Na wa for you o

How is Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje AKA Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man or you're just tribalistically daft?
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by HRMK: 8:48pm On Feb 24
Tallesty1:

Jim Chukwu Agbaje grin grin grin grin grin

LOBATAN!
BUT WHY ARE IGBOS SO DESPERATE TO RULE IN LAGOS?WHY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SOUTHEAST?IF POLITICS IS ABOUT NUMBERS.DO IGBOS BELIEVE THEY CAN OUTNUMBER THE YORUBAS IN LAGOS TO WIN THE GUBERS?
IT IS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24
hisexcellency34:
When people can't afford to eat ordinary rice again. Are we not heading towards Somalia?

Eat indomie
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Mayflowa(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24
DaddyYankee:
Blame your generation and yourself for your suffering! You are one lazy poor fellow, get working and get a life! Like i said carry your generation go do the coup na! Who's stopping you Ipob terrorist!

Well to set the record straight. I am not Igbo. You’re deluded to think this is tribal sensationalism. You are the one dividing the people. I have Igbo friends and Yoruba friends and each can die for one another. I can never pray for coup. I am more passionate about Nigeria than you. I am professor in Nigeria and Oversea. I am saying these action precipitate people to think about coup whether you want to hear it or not. What made Buhari contemplate coup? These are real threats and I fear for my country.

You joined nairaland in 2021 and I have been here sing 2010. So I know how tribal bigots like you developed here, sadly
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by DaddyYankee: 11:25pm On Feb 24
Mayflowa:

Well to set the record straight. I am not Igbo. You’re deluded to think this is tribal sensationalism. You are the one dividing the people. I have Igbo friends and Yoruba friends and each can die for one another. I can never pray for coup. I am more passionate about Nigeria than you. I am professor in Nigeria and Oversea. I am saying these action precipitate people to think about coup whether you want to hear it or not. What made Buhari contemplate coup? These are real threats and I fear for my country.

You joined nairaland in 2021 and I have been here sing 2010. So I know how tribal bigots like you developed here, sadly
Have you eaten today? Poor man get a life illiterate! You will wait till you grow hairs in your palm for coup to happen. Or better still carry your low life generation to carry it out.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by 12345baba(m): 5:57am On Feb 25
Eriokanmi:
Jimmy will be called names for saying this. Petrol is now 640 at mobil and other major stations
una still dey enjoy. We wey done cross 700 line what are we gonna doooooo?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Exceed15: 10:47am On Feb 25
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again

....Who is not complaining but ebin pawa o people
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Exceed15: 10:50am On Feb 25
Kikikikikiki.. this laughter shall favor me and my family. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by ogbe88(m): 11:00am On Feb 25
DaddyYankee:
Military will takeover and enslave your generation not Nigeria!
They will take over, U ronu's will be flogged to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by DaddyYankee: 11:46am On Feb 25
ogbe88:
They will take over, U ronu's will be flogged to stupor.
They will takeover and enslave your low life generation! Carry your failed generation go takeover nah illiterate. Hunger go soon finish you mumu illiterate.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by PastorOlokonla: 12:26pm On Feb 25
coputa:
Your post is laced and iced with tribal sentiments,and that's what is dragging Nigeria backward.

"Even if everyone dies of hunger in the country, north should not complain because, they endured when their brother was in power".

You are blinded and your Sense of reasoning have been eroded by tribalism

Na, he is pointing out the hypocrisy of the North.
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by ogbe88(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25
DaddyYankee:
They will takeover and enslave your low life generation! Carry your failed generation go takeover nah illiterate. Hunger go soon finish you mumu illiterate.
U will be flogged for being stupid,

Useless Ronu's.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Engrjamjam: 3:17pm On Feb 25
ogbe88:
U will be flogged for being stupid,

Useless Ronu's.
Don't be stupid, poor and foolish at 45 plus. The government is not the cause of your poverty! tongue
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Engrjamjam: 4:11pm On Feb 25
ogbe88:
Stupid idiot.
tongue tongue poverty has dealt with you sha
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by ogbe88(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25
Engrjamjam:
tongue tongue poverty has dealt with you sha
I pity your likes, keep supporting evil.

This is my last response to you Ronu's
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Engrjamjam: 8:14pm On Feb 25
ogbe88:

Pity your poverty generation, i'm not hungry like you and can never be. You will forever remain poor
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Timothy89(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25
Tallesty1:
This Igbo man again

You Iggbo and your wahala, your people are doing the same on Facebook

You people should get sense, we won't still vote obi
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by alanto: 8:40pm On Feb 26
So even when I'm offline some people are still thinking about me

Tochi360:

Simply sarcasm undecided

He is addressing Apc urchins like alanto,whose sole purpose on earth is to turn anyone who speaks against Calamity Tinubu to Igbo grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Tochi360: 9:22pm On Feb 26
alanto:
So even when I'm offline some people are still thinking about me

I am calling you to come and do what your Oluda destined you to do all the days of your life which is to cry and wail Igbo yoooo grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by alanto: 9:23pm On Feb 26
Tochi360:

I am calling you to come and do what your Oluda destined you to do all the days of your life which is to cry and wail Igbo yoooo grin grin
So you have plenty monikers. Chai
Re: Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure by Engrjamjam: 7:43am On Feb 27
ogbe88:

Poor at 45 plus. Do you want to remain poor your whole life? Keep waiting for Govt to make you rich, u go wait taya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud / BREAKING NEWS: Budget Now On The Budget Office Website / Senate confirms AMCON, FIRS Board members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.