Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi (1719 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by israelmao(m): 9:11am On Feb 24
Honourable Mohammed Bello El-Rufai has called for the arrest and prosecution of the Muslim cleric who called for killing of FirstLady,Oluremi Tinubu.The son of the former governor said,the Islamic cleric should keep his apology to himself.The federal lawmaker stated this while reacting to the viral video of the cleric stating that TInubu's wife should killed for being a pastor.

Https://www.legit.ng/nigeria
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Oxb90: 9:41am On Feb 24
If he said this, he has my support. This religious madness must stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by israelmao(m): 9:45am On Feb 24
When would this religious bigotry end in Nigeria?It's sad that in spite of the President and Vice President being Muslims the hate against Christianity continues unabated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by AllTheWayUp: 10:06am On Feb 24
grin grin grin
Who born monkey
Bola Tinubu doesn't have the balls to order for the cleric arrest
With the hunger and anti Tinubu
sentiments building up and ravaging the North, any attempt to arrest a Northern Islamic cleric will even spark off massive violence street protests across the North.
Tinubu is just shamelessly after Northern votes in 2027.
He is ready sacrifice anyone and anything for his quest to remain president.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by BlackRains: 10:29am On Feb 24
There masters are now speaking for them, they can now come out and talk. Cowards

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:37am On Feb 24
Kill your fellow human being because of religion this is too brutal. You can't force your religion on anybody practice yours peacefully and allow others too
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by crossfm: 10:40am On Feb 24
Hehehe.

While I totally condemn the cleric,I will like to know what this hypocrite said when Deborah was roasted like a goat.

They develop partial amnesia when things they have interest in comes up.

The cleric spoke the mind of some many twisted moslems. They derive joy in spilling blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Chimarto: 10:43am On Feb 24
Imagine what the Cleric said and the SW are pretending deaf, this was how they lost Kwara. If na Igbo man talk now they will start attacking Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by optionalY09: 12:15pm On Feb 24
We don’t need El-Rufai or son to say any bullshit the law enforcement are doing their job accordingly
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Emmabyte: 12:21pm On Feb 24
Only Nigerian youths can save this country not easy , any day they are ready nothing will stop them
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Peppysco: 12:58pm On Feb 24
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Who born monkey
sentiments building up and ravaging the North, any attempt to arrest a Northern Islamic cleric will even spark off massive violence street protests across the North.

Funny how you thought about this and actually typed it with your poo in your head as brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Cassandraloius: 4:57pm On Feb 24
His type is rare.
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Ohraykon: 6:22pm On Feb 24
I wonder why those religious islamic clowns from Kwara and osun are quiet! Its only southern Christians they can flex their muscles on. They are so scared of northern Muslims.
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by NairalandForumo: 6:27pm On Feb 24
optionalY09:
We don’t need El-Rufai or son to say any bullshit the law enforcement are doing their job accordingly

They are doing their job by sitting down and laughing at your statement....

If it was an Igbo cleric I wonder how you guys would have been on rampage everywhere...
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by NairalandForumo: 6:31pm On Feb 24
Emmabyte:
Only Nigerian youths can save this country not easy , any day they are ready nothing will stop them

Which youths? The same youths that will start protest then half way some will turn around and start shouting ronnuu, see the country presently is too divided to fight against the politicians, thanks to tribal politics and ethnic politics...

For me presently I won't join any fight against the politicians of Nigeria except the fight is to divide Nigeria for good, when we divide Nigeria then I can then fight my own regional politicians and nobody will blame me for fighting my own politicians...
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Emmabyte: 7:04pm On Feb 24
I understood very well all you said, you see baa when the time comes you will not know how you joined, we are getting there of course we can't continue like this
NairalandForumo:

Which youths? The same youths that will start protest then half way some will turn around and start shouting ronnuu, see the country presently is too divided to fight against the politicians, thanks to tribal politics and ethnic politics...

For me presently I won't join any fight against the politicians of Nigeria except the fight is to divide Nigeria for good, when we divide Nigeria then I can then fight my own regional politicians and nobody will blame me for fighting my own politicians...

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by NairalandForumo: 7:06pm On Feb 24
Emmabyte:
I understood very well all you said, you see baa when the time comes you will not know how you joined, we are getting there of course we can't continue like this

Oga, the Igbos are not joining....
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Kpatakpata: 7:51pm On Feb 24
Is the Cleric not following the foot step of his father?
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by KGBKremlin: 7:54pm On Feb 24
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Who born monkey

From coward Igbo, better go and free your supreme leader in kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by Emmabyte: 10:09pm On Feb 24
Oga I am a full blooded Igbo man
NairalandForumo:

Oga, the Igbos are not joining....
Re: El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi by NairalandForumo: 10:12pm On Feb 24
Emmabyte:
Oga I am a full blooded Igbo man

So what do you think the protest is going to solve?

(1) (Reply)

Shame On The Solar Eclipse Conspiracy Theorist / Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. / Judge Bars Civil Rights Congress From Debating Amputation Case Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.