Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (7600 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Reallikeity: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
i wish 4 nigeria 2 disintigrate since we hv weak president williams, frm south west
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Reallikeity: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
i wish for 9ja 2 disintigrate since we hv weak president, williams frm south west if u support me twitt it, paste on facebook and other social network like 2go
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by inspiredm(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
if there is any fool here, i think is u and whosoever u represent. what is the role of a president in choosing a gov in a democratic setting?  i was listening to the new yellow paw paw in the name of bruce lee saying and spitting all he will do with bayelsa. he mentioned how rich his state is and how the masses suffer poverty and rejection. he used his silverbird to show the state. what came to my mind is; is this the same state jonathan ruled and became the most qualified gov to be vice president and president of nigeria respectively.
is it not important to name the achievements of jonathan in that state to enable us think of what to expect from him as nigerians.
if jonathan cld not do anything useful in the richest state in nigeria(according jackie  ben bruce lee), why are we wasting time thinking he will do any magic.
jonathan can't take his own decisions as the president of nigeria so why is he trying to impose a gov on the ppl of bayelsa?
even if sylva is going to loose the battle, a man must fight and loose than to just surrender.
look at the president you are always preaching. he can't do anything to stop boko haram but he can arrest a youth leader for organising a peaceful protest. he arrested chief raymond dokpesi because he did not support his presidential plans calling his a bomber. is it not the same dokpesi that joined his camp by force and become free?

Food for thought.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by harmeenut: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2011
Kolababa:

Which of the following is the greatest threat to Nigerian democracy?
A. Boko Haram
B. PDP
C. Poverty
D. Corruption
E. Zoning

Boko Haram and other ethnic militias is a creation or result of systemic failure in the society occasioned by poverty which is a by-product of zoning and corruption initiated by PDP due to greed and self-centeredness. see grammar wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin so I think the greatest threat is greed
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by mbulela: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2011
What i don't understand is this;
the same PDP (and by extension GEJ) that allowed the likes of T.A. Orji and Uduaghan to run and win a 2nd term is refusing Sylva?
It seems the laws in GEJ land is made up on the fly based on your present alignment with the powers that be.

I really don't care who wins the election as long as the people of Bayelsa have a hand and a majority say in who it is.
However, i am not holding my breath as the past does not give room for such hope.

Looking at the field of contestants, you are left to wonder what it is about our polity that throws up charlatans and clowns as aspirants for political office? There is something fundamentally wrong about the system because there is just no way these clowns can lead us to the promised land.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by nsiadi: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2011
It looks near natural that every credit in a country shd be heaped on the leader
There the leader shd willingly accept all liabilities
Sounds balanced , but the real fact is that our own man is not interested in burning his fingers
He washes his hands off all intrigues like what is playing out in Bayelsa now over PDP primaries
Its unfortunate that many people wont believe Mr Presidents hands are clean
He allows everybody equal opportunity
Looking back we can easily see how Iyabo fell
Ordinarily such a thing looks impossible, daughter of bot chair losing an election in Nigeria
But we are all witnessing these turning points in our history
One day we will all look back & say GEJ meant well for Nigeria
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Beaf: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2011
mbulela:

What i don't understand is this;
the same PDP (and by extension GEJ) that allowed the likes of T.A. Orji and Uduaghan to run and win a 2nd term is refusing Sylva?
It seems the laws in GEJ land is made up on the fly based on your present alignment with the powers that be.

I really don't care who wins the election as long as the people of Bayelsa have a hand and a majority say in who it is.
However, i am not holding my breath as the past does not give room for such hope.

Looking at the field of contestants, you are left to wonder what it is about our polity that throws up charlatans and clowns as aspirants for political office? There is something fundamentally wrong about the system because there is just no way these clowns can lead us to the promised land.

You are painting hypocrisy and double-speak with the skills of Da Vinci. Choose one path and stick to it.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Beaf: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2011
nsiadi:

It looks near natural that every credit in a country shd be heaped on the leader
There the leader shd willingly accept all liabilities
Sounds balanced , but the real fact is that our own man is not interested in burning his fingers
He washes his hands off all intrigues like what is playing out in Bayelsa now over PDP primaries
Its unfortunate that many people wont believe Mr Presidents hands are clean
He allows everybody equal opportunity
Looking back we can easily see how Iyabo fell
Ordinarily such a thing looks impossible, daughter of bot chair losing an election in Nigeria
But we are all witnessing these turning points in our history
One day we will all look back & say GEJ meant well for Nigeria

Word. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Lagos State NAPTIP Human Trafficking Taskforce / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.