Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wrong Weddin Plan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrong Weddin Plan (707 Views)

Can U Go For This 2 Weddin Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Weddin Plan by ituen(m): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2007
a knockout young lady decided to get rich quick. so she proceeded to find herself a rich 73 yr old man, planning to screw him to death on thier wedding night. the courtship and theweding went off well in spite of the half- century age difference. on the first night of her honeymoon, she got undresed and waited for him. He came out of the bathroom with nothing on except a rubber to cover his 12" erection and a pair of ear plugs.

fearing her plan was not going to work, she asks what those are for.

The old man replied: there are just 2 things i cant stand; 1. the sound of a woman screaming, and the smell of burnt rubber
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by clemcykul(f): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
i dont understand what the smell of burnt rubber means pls kindly throw more light on the last paragraph so dat i can understand and laff and catch some fun and also groove around nairaland in myy new jaguar car grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

does anyone care for a ride? grin
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by Chuxy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
grin grin grin I guess Its gonna be the other way round now
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by ituen(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2007
hE'S GONNA USE A CONDOM ON HER WHETHER SHE IS WET OR NOT. IMAGINE DAT CLEM!
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by clemcykul(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2007
dat quite apolling but then the friction will send her to hell

dont u think so

i see now grin grin grin the joke is a humorous one lol
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by ceyohn(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2007
funny
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by ioday(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2007
She could wait and outlive him and if that is not a quick solution she could get him drunk and smother him and claim that he was drinking and fell asleep which is = cardiac arrest wink

Just fooln grin grin grin
Re: Wrong Weddin Plan by ituen(m): 3:53am On Sep 21, 2007
well she tot she's smart

(1) (Reply)

Is Ur Doctor Sure? / Djcrooky's Tips On How To Riun A Date / He Asked For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.