Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

"How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum (1402 Views)

My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Davido's 2 Daughters, Hailey & Imade Finally Meets At His Sister's Baby Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by Truepush: 3:13pm On Feb 24
A baby girl threw a surprising question at her mother and the short video has gone viral on the internet.

In the funny clip shared by @dr_kunda_md, the baby girl who is a twin asked how her husband would differentiate her from her sister.

When she asked the question, her mother was taken aback a bit, and she did not provide an immediate answer.

The baby girl asked the question with so much seriousness as if the whole thing was giving her some concern.

TikTok users who saw the video took to the comment section to react in funny ways.

Watch the video below:

https://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/how-will-my-husband-differentiate-me.html

1 Like

Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by immortalcrown(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24
A sign of intelligence and wisdom for her age.

6 Likes

Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by EreluRoz: 3:31pm On Feb 24
She's already thinking of husband? Only if she knows the agressive and unstable being existing as men in her generation.

May God guide her through
Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by Cassandraloius: 5:00pm On Feb 24
Man don dey enter your mind now now, baby girl relax, you still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by eepeepook: 7:41pm On Feb 24
It shouldn’t be her concern for now.
Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by TheRealOwner(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24
She Dan dey think from now
Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by Creamypie(m): 7:22am On Feb 25
Na real wah. Even from this age, male don dey her memory
Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by We4all: 7:35am On Feb 25
Her mom rehearsed with her before the video was shot. Anything to trend.

3 Likes

Re: "How Will My Husband Differentiate Me From My Twin Sister?" Baby Girl Asks Mum by LordIsaac(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25
Already thinking of husband…Oh, women!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kim A Free Woman Again! / I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) / STV Sacks John Ikamiem For Insurbodination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.