Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour (1649 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Cindypresh(f): 6:41pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Let me not lie ehn, I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.

Sis gimme location I need to beat you very well...forget that I'm slim, I'll beat the living daylight out of you.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 6:47pm On Feb 24
Cindypresh:

Sis gimme location I need to beat you very well...forget that I'm slim, I'll beat the living daylight out of you.

Can you beat me? I'll just find a way and sit on top of you and the rest is history.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Cindypresh(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Can you beat me? I'll just find a way and sit on top of you and the rest is history.

Lmao...can you even move your self, fat n oil everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Emmabyte: 7:32pm On Feb 24
The people's choice
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by plessis: 7:39pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Shebi Obi stole money too or haven't you heard of the Pandora box? Obi is no saint, we want Alex Otti and Zulum combination after asiwaju's tenure
Helinues you need a life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Win12345: 7:46pm On Feb 24
Baba Obi is more real than any Nigerian politician i have known, Igbo people cannot go for Obi 99.9% minus aid politicians if they don't trust him. Everything Obi said he will do, he will do and supervised it, what no regular politician will be consistent to do.
EreluRoz:
But I'm not that fully repentant sha because I still get sad when people insult my asiwaju, I don't like Obi, I've been struggling to see if I can like him but he keeps giving this deceitful vibes. I like Alex Otti abia state governor more, he's real.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Chinonye2022(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24
Where is Ahmed datti bikonu
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 8:42pm On Feb 24
Cindypresh:

Lmao...can you even move your self, fat n oil everywhere.

I'm not fat, just fat at the right places. I'm very flexible too so all I need do is not to give you space and I'll suffocate you
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Beautifulday: 9:13pm On Feb 24
Entprys:
Thanks Tour ?

What is the Important ?

Only great men appreciate efforts of others in shaping their destiny.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

Iy****, the repentant emilo CORN grin

I knew she is the one with that new moniker lol. The cougar that loves kpansing young boys lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by franchasofficia: 9:28pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Let me not lie ehn, I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.
This my babe no go kill person one day cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 9:34pm On Feb 24
franchasofficia:
This my babe no go kill person one day cheesy cheesy
😂😂😂 I just decided to confess
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by franchasofficia: 9:44pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
😂😂😂 I just decided to confess
I no believe your confession lol. You de catch cruise, you be Jagabandist for life cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by richie240: 10:12pm On Feb 24
With what indices do you base your 'judgment' o jare?
The only 'better for the job' advantage that obi has over Tinubu is that he is igbo - their bloda - while Tinubu is yoruba and not a bloda of theirs.
If Tinubu had bn a kin of theirs, all these noise they are making now would've been against anybody criticizing his govt.

We know what our eyes saw in their hands during Jonathan's government, and that's a man that's not even igbo but a south-southerner.
Woke nigerians are quite aware of this.

The online bullying is getting to you, shey?
Eyah, pele.
cool

EreluRoz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: Why Can't Tinubu Merge This Two Into One? (picture) / Does Orji Kalu Know How To Spell? / Nigerians Needs Visa For Singapore Starting From Dec 1 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.