Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson (149 Views)

Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson by OVIAEFOSA1960(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24
In a significant turn of events, the Lamidi Apapa-led Labour Party has chosen Uwadiae Asemota Anderson, a seasoned lawyer and Managing Partner of Neplus Ultra, as its gubernatorial candidate for Edo state.

The decision was made during the party primaries held at the Golden Tulip Hotel Etete, GRA Benin City, Edo state.

Anderson secured a resounding affirmation with 188 votes, showcasing strong support within the party.

The primaries were conducted by Chief Electoral Officer, Comrade Roland Daramola, and the Secretary of the electoral committee, Bishop Favour Reuben.

A Federal High Court in Imo state, the Court of Appeal in Owerri, and the Supreme Court all upheld the decision that Alhaji Lamidi Apapa remains the acting chairman of the Labour Party.

Amidst these legal battles, Uwadiae Asemota Anderson stands as the undisputed candidate for the Lamidi Apapa-led faction, emphasizing stability and adherence to legal norms.

Anderson, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, has an impressive legal background, having handled numerous election petition cases and civil matters.

His experience and track record in navigating legal challenges position him as a formidable candidate for the Labour Party in the upcoming gubernatorial election in Edo state.

As the election season unfolds, the Labour Party braces for a fierce contest, with Anderson leading the charge against other contenders.

The intricacies of party politics and legal battles add an extra layer of complexity to an already dynamic electoral landscape in Edo state.

In a recent development, Bar. Monday Ojore Mawah has been unveiled as the deputy governorship candidate for the Labour Party in the upcoming election in Edo state.

This announcement positions Mawah alongside Anderson as they embark on their political journey, representing the party in the crucial race ahead.

Re: I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24
Authentic loser grin grin
Re: I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson by Soulsymbol99: 7:37pm On Feb 24
They don pay this one grin naija politics sef grin
Re: I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson by Aile(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24
Hope they won't labour in vain Again
Re: I Am Labour Party Authentic Gov Candidate - Anderson by fergie001: 7:41pm On Feb 24
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Simply Said A Few Things About How To Make Food More Than Enough / Why Is Nobody Held Responsible For NIN Failure / Collapsed Country ; Let The Man Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.