Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March (14782 Views)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock / Petrol To Sell For N230 Per Litre In March –marketers / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by Umuinyioku: 11:56pm On Feb 24
chokekachy:

Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation
Qatari government has debunked any scheduled meetings with Nigerian officials on the said dates.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by lildush(m): 12:14am On Feb 25
Sheuns:
“Don’t believe a rumor until it is officially denied. “
If we ask these guys and their supporters what benefits come with these travels, they’ll say FDI, investors etc.

Why not use these money wasted on travels to buy tractors and other mechanized farming equipment to assist farmers.

What investments do they want to attract from Qatar that has the same oil we have as their main source of revenue? Do they want them to come build refineries here or what?

That is the clueless ness am talking about. Tinubu is so clueless dat he makes buhari look like a genius 🤣🤣🤣. Wat ...who ..can be worst than buhari?🙆🏼.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by lildush(m): 12:23am On Feb 25
I just remembered the speech he gave in Dubai summit during his last visit. The could not construct a meaningful statement. The Arabian was just looking shaking his head like he's understanding wat d drugy is saying.. the leader of Qatar will not take dat. He knows d drugy have absolutely nothing to bring to d table.. hosting him is a waste of time and resources.. that is why he rejected the offer.. see embarrassment abeg 🤣🤣🤣🙆🏼🙆🏼🙆🏼
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by faceland: 12:54am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
"The Ministry is aware of the circulation in the media of diplomatic correspondence and wishes to confirm that it will not comment on leaks."

We have saboteurs in our government agencies. I strongly suspect Obi and Obidients.

Tinubu hired Obidiets?

It is either old fashion corruption (Lagos mentality of selling news for money) or a fraction of APC that wants him out.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by ElSudani: 1:01am On Feb 25
faceland:

Tinubu hired Obidiets?

It is either old fashion corruption (Lagos mentality of selling news for money) or a fraction of APC that wants him out.

So, when you have a new government then everyone in the civil service will be laid off and new people hired?
I am not surprised anyway, afterall you are Obidient.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by favour32(m): 1:16am On Feb 25
Na the man dey beg other countries.
"I beg, I dey come ya country come rest"

"I beg,never come, chance Neva dey"

See finish.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by MEGAWATCH: 2:25am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
"The Ministry is aware of the circulation in the media of diplomatic correspondence and wishes to confirm that it will not comment on leaks."

We have saboteurs in our government agencies. I strongly suspect Obi and Obidients.

If you have saboteurs it means many people are not in support of your government but you foisted yourselves on the people.

Come and have peace let us see Una,

NONSENSE mandet thieves.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by ElSudani: 2:47am On Feb 25
MEGAWATCH:

If you have saboteurs it means many people are not in support of your government but you foisted yourselves on the people.

Come and have peace let us see Una,

NONSENSE mandet thieves.

Same logic applies if an armed robber enters your house, it means you didn't lock your door very well.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by MEGAWATCH: 3:04am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

Same logic applies if an armed robber enters your house, it means you didn't lock your door very well.

Hmmmmm!

Can you rob what belongs to you?

I wonder who is an armed robber in the first place,

The one who snatch my thing and run away with it or the one who wants to expose him to the world to show that what he is holding is not his?

I truly wonder who is an armed robber here?
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by Difrent: 4:12am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

Make them no worry
I pray they get there one day soon.
They will know the meaning of Sabotage.

The main reason why Nigerians development is slow is the very destructive divisive politics we play. All Obidients wants to see is this government fail.
Doesn't matter to them if they will be burnt In the process but the government MUST NOT SUCCEED.
And they think people are not seeing all their politics of hatred now o.
One thing someone said about Buhari I was happy about is that thank God Buhari became president....if not we would have been hearing how he was the best president Nigria never had..... We've had him and seen his performance.
Igbos should know that the kind of politics they are playing for others will be played on them and they should not be crying Sabotage then o
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by AmuDimpka: 4:12am On Feb 25
God1000:
Must he go in person? He should send his Vice or foreign affairs minister, this isn't the right time to be flying up and down from one country to another.
it seems they cancelled it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by lesbiconverter: 4:51am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

rejected by the people of Qatar and you're suspecting Obidients?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by Ensquare(m): 5:11am On Feb 25
Hahaha huhuhu...go snd visit let me see
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by ifeco4(m): 5:15am On Feb 25
God1000:
Must he go in person? He should send his Vice or foreign affairs minister, this isn't the right time to be flying up and down from one country to another.

That is why he was hell bent on becoming Nigeria President. Please do not deny him this pleasure.🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by faceland: 8:05am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

So, when you have a new government then everyone in the civil service will be laid off and new people hired?
I am not surprised anyway, afterall you are Obidient.

I thought he was hiring new heads and moving HQ to Lagos. Cut the head and they would disappear.... I never knew Igbos were many in the civil service, at least today you taught me that they are prominent and ever present. 👍🏿 It is an external LP sabotage and not an internal APC (the ruling party for 9 year) sabotage.

He should check his Lagos under the table deal mentality. Won't be surprised if it isn't political and just corruption or economical (staff selling news to the press, the end).
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by faceland: 8:11am On Feb 25
God1000:

Old fashioned men.
They snob him over an online so called summit. A glorified zoom call or Instagram Live. The summary of the who thing is; "we no get your time".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by Festy4u(m): 8:18am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

I basically ignore your type for the mere fact that abusing people on the internet is the only thing you are known for and it takes a special kind of idiot to be like that.

And what relevance do you carry on the internet?

A nonentity feeling fly! undecided
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by BigIyanga: 8:40am On Feb 25
Same he restored daily Naija flight to Dubai abi??😂🤷🏿‍♂️😂
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by Originalsly: 8:40am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

How is it sabotage ?... transparency is now sabotage? ... letting the masses know what the FG is negotiating on our behalf? ... what deals it is making behind our backs? We are our biggest problem.

Going to Qatar.... bilateral trade and investments and sharing of technologies and whatever else .... what will they be getting from us? ... what will we be getting from them? If you ask me... they will be going to invite them to exploit Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by commoditiesnig: 9:46am On Feb 25
quadraheem:
Just thinking how many people this report will vexed after ranting all over.
We need to be patriotic and have faith in ourselves as a country.
How many of other nations citizens do we see running down their countries?
I tell you bro.. So unfortunate
Re: Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March by william1ehsan: 2:50pm On Feb 25
Tell him they don't sniff that thing there oTell him they don't sniff that thing there o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence / New Police IG Adamu Speaks, Promises Change Of Strategy / Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.