Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period (15499 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / You Wont Believe What Nigerian Senators Earn Under This Hardship - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Aesthetical: 11:33am On Feb 26
matify83:
This your post should be considered for inclusion into the 2nd book of Proverbs.

........Compilation still in progress
Gbamsolutely
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:33am On Feb 26
Keep cashing out

1 Like

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Lovenorth: 11:34am On Feb 26
Don't ever vote APC if you want to live long
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Krankhead: 11:34am On Feb 26
matify83:
This your post should be considered for inclusion into the 2nd book of Proverbs.

........Compilation still in progress
Rubbish....Go back to farming.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Krankhead: 11:35am On Feb 26
Be productive...stay away from internet. Go back to farming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:38am On Feb 26
PECON1:
1) Don't get sick😁
2) guard your phone jealously
3) Spend wisely on her e get why 😃
3) Avoid Police by all means
4) Any Pastor that tells u that tithing will make u Rich is a scammer so tithe with sense😁
5) Don't jealous Anybody cos everyone is passing 2ru shits
6) in 2024,u believe a dibia will make u Rich,u are a fool
7) Argumentin is selling over 26k so Sex with sense🙄
cool people are hanging around u cos of benefits,go broke. Oti lor😁 they are gone.be wise
Don't take this list serious oooo 😁😁

But Men, times are tough, Do everything possible to not let money finish completely in your hands to avoid suffering
A broke woman might be saved but a broke man will fight to save himself.

The real street law is
AVOID BROKE GIRLS...COZ THEY'LL NEVER BE ABLE HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Valuepaints20(m): 11:38am On Feb 26
😂
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Love56743: 11:41am On Feb 26
My advice for all the youth in Nigeria to double your hustle, Anything you know that favour always do it though I'm not in Nigeria even I'm in Nigeria d econmy won't effect because of the way I earned, if you are making like 1 million to 2 million weekly you won't be complaining, my advice do anything you know that favours you..

1 Like

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Starhearts: 11:43am On Feb 26
mrjaybaba:
Lolssssss.............. On empty stomach ?

U get bad mouth
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Eriokanmi: 11:44am On Feb 26
If anyone told me Nigeria would be like this, I would find it hard to believe. So tey we com dey advise ourselves on how to cope with hardship in the land that flows with milk and honey.

Is this the renewed hope he promised his followers?

I'm Just observing with peace of mind
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Babastrong(m): 11:57am On Feb 26
.1.there is no good or bad, but only circumstances. if you must steal to survive, steal.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Wallade(m): 11:57am On Feb 26
Love56743:
My advice for all the youth in Nigeria to double your hustle, Anything you know that favour always do it though I'm not in Nigeria even I'm in Nigeria d econmy won't effect because of the way I earned, if you are making like 1 million to 2 million weekly you won't be complaining, my advice do anything you know that favours you..

How many legit hustle can earn a Nigerian in Nigeria 1 - 2 million naira weekly?

You na Yahoo boy ni?
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by orikoku: 12:01pm On Feb 26
Nice rules.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Love56743: 12:24pm On Feb 26
Wallade:

How many legit hustle can earn a Nigerian in Nigeria 1 - 2 million naira weekly?

You na Yahoo boy ni?

Bro the most important thing is to be rich and be able to take care of your responsibility as a guy
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Exceed15: 12:25pm On Feb 26
8. Avoid Arguments on politics.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Wallade(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26
Love56743:

Bro the most important thing is to be rich and be able to take care of your responsibility as a guy

The most important thing is to be comfortable enough to meet your obligations to self, family and folks
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Demiurgos: 12:33pm On Feb 26
For broke students: 1. Try dey fast. 2. Use electric/charcoal instead of gas 3. Avoid impulse buying 4. Use fb free mode to cut data costs 5. Avoid rice. Beans+garri for now
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Love56743: 12:36pm On Feb 26
Wallade:

The most important thing is to be comfortable enough to meet your obligations to self, family and folks

Yeah and also fund your lifestyles like smoking, drinking, clubbing, carry any you wish for buy landed properties
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Wallade(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26
Love56743:

Yeah and also fund your lifestyles like smoking, drinking, clubbing, carry any you wish for buy landed properties

Most of the items you listed are luxuries. Drinking alcohol, clubbing, smoking does not define or determine your comfort in life.

In fact, money talks less. Empty barrels make the loudest noises.

1 Like

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Love56743: 1:37pm On Feb 26
Wallade:

Most of the items you listed are luxuries. Drinking alcohol, clubbing, smoking does not define or determine your comfort in life.

In fact, money talks less. Empty barrels make the loudest noises.

Freedom of speech
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Shikena(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26
For those outside of the concrete jungles of the major cities, find any usable land space and plant something even if it's just vegetables.

Harvest time will never stop unless you fail to plant. Small farming is not a full time job. Overcome your excuses and plant something today. Whether you plant or not, rains will come and harvest time will come. You either harvest something or you harvest nothing.

1 Like

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Josephilemona(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Hardship in the land especially high cost of food and other items in the market is caused by supporters of Perer Obi who feel they will frustrate the work of the President.

I wonder how because you didn't get the position you will make sure you cause the people pain just to make them see that you were the best. The Easterners are not protesting simply because they're benefiting from the mess they're creating for the people. And those protesting in other parts of the Country are the same people increasing prices of good and commodities indiscriminately.

Wicked Obidients and PDP.
. Calling you a fool is like complimenting you. You must be thinking from your anus to type all this rubbish here.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Nteogwuija(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Hardship in the land especially high cost of food and other items in the market is caused by supporters of Perer Obi who feel they will frustrate the work of the President.

I wonder how because you didn't get the position you will make sure you cause the people pain just to make them see that you were the best. The Easterners are not protesting simply because they're benefiting from the mess they're creating for the people. And those protesting in other parts of the Country are the same people increasing prices of good and commodities indiscriminately.

This one has sold his brain for a plate of ewa agoyin.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by nedekid: 3:08pm On Feb 26
Edenogie:

Lies. a broke man can blow, but a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler for life.
Broke man can blow? Na so e easy? A "LovePeddler" stands better chance than a broke man. A woman can nack the right person and poverty is gone for life from her family. Many years ago, my hommie was getting married, it was during his bachelors eve party, another guy that attended was shocked to recognize the lady. He codedly told us, about 9 months before, he and the guy went clubbing at Ikeja, they picked up two oloshos to party with. Since then they had not seen.
Guess what? It was that olosho my paddy got married to. Back then, he rented a 3 bedroom flat for the parents, opened shop for her mother.
Woman matter, never underestimate them ohh. If you were in Bodija those days you will know one rich lonely widower, that saw one of those shuwa Arab beggers, started inviting the young beautiful daughter, before you know, driver was chauffeuring her around, like play, belle enter, like play teacher started teaching her, like play she fly go London go born, like play she become big madam. Stunning classy beauty last I heared.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Successlane: 3:18pm On Feb 26
PECON1:
1) Don't get sick😁
2) guard your phone jealously
3) Spend wisely on her e get why 😃
3) Avoid Police by all means
4) Any Pastor that tells u that tithing will make u Rich is a scammer so tithe with sense😁
5) Don't jealous Anybody cos everyone is passing 2ru shits
6) in 2024,u believe a dibia will make u Rich,u are a fool
7) Argumentin is selling over 26k so Sex with sense🙄
cool people are hanging around u cos of benefits,go broke. Oti lor😁 they are gone.be wise
Don't take this list serious oooo 😁😁

But Men, times are tough, Do everything possible to not let money finish completely in your hands to avoid suffering
A broke woman might be saved but a broke man will fight to save himself.

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Damian911: 3:25pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:
Lastly, drink enough water.
Water itself na gold cry
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Correctbet247: 3:32pm On Feb 26
Who told you Augmentin is for STI
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by Loyalty1: 4:05pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:

Omo, there is need to check your brain.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by benuejosh: 5:46pm On Feb 26
Loyalty1:

Omo, there is need to check your brain.
counter my statement with facts.
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by benuejosh: 5:49pm On Feb 26
Nteogwuija:

This one has sold his brain for a plate of ewa agoyin.
that's a delicacy in the South West. I am from Benue and ours is Akpukpa (negative bread made with beans or bambara nut) and béér (millet pap)

1 Like

Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by backbone503(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26
Learn to off your feelings sometimes. Often, things get better when you don't give a fvk
Re: Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period by JONSYN7154: 7:38pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
that's a delicacy in the South West. I am from Benue and ours is Akpukpa (negative bread made with beans or bambara nut) and béér (millet pap)
make me remember when I was in gboko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handwriting Contest / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / The New Year Thread ( All Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.