Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. (1053 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by favor914: 9:53am On Feb 28
EdoGovernor2024:
NINE REASONS Why Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) Will WIN Edo Governorship Election in 2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Candidate of APC in Edo State Governorship Election 2024. He will WIN the General Election to become the NEW Governor of Edo State in 2024.

The NINE REASONS Why this will be possible are as follows:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO Senatorial Districts LOCKED DOWN: Edo Central where he is a Senator/Philanthropist/Popular Politician and Edo North where Oshiomhole is Senator/Edo North MOST INFLUENTIAL Politician.

2. Asue Ighodalo (PDP) is a POLITICAL NOVICE/STRANGER in Esan Land (Edo Central) that CANNOT Speak Esan Language and has DONE NOTHING to help people living in Esan Land.

3. Olumide Apata (LP) is a POLITICAL NOBODY in Edo State.

4. Tinubu will make peace between Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu, Okpebholo, Dennis Idahosa and other APC stakeholders in Edo State. It is a family affair. APC Members CANNOT Disobey Tinubu who is the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT of Nigeria and NATIONAL LEADER of APC with ENORMOUS Political Power!!!

5. Philip Shuaibu will return to Oshiomhole like a PRODIGAL Son because he will want to REVENGE (work against) Obaseki for stopping his political ambition of being Governor of Edo State.

6. There is NO permanent enemy in politics; there is only permanent interests in politics.

7. Edo South votes will be shared by APC, PDP and LP. APC will get the MAJORITY VOTES in Edo South.

9. Big Money and Political Power determines who wins elections in Nigeria. The MONEY and POLITICAL POWER of APC (Political Grandmaster President Tinubu and All APC Governors) is MORE THAN the Money and Political Power of PDP (Governor Obaseki and All PDP Governors).

For these Nine Reasons listed above it is VERY CLEAR that Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) will WIN Edo State Governorship Election in 2024.

Your Excellency, Governor Monday Okpebholo, CONGRATULATIONS in Advance!!!
With all your openness Sir, welcome to Nairaland, soon & very soon you will find out how intoxicated Nairaland is, filled with oblivious minded children of hate.
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 8:02am On Feb 29
OfficialAPCNig:
Real voters are not on Nairaland. Go to the villages

So, YOU are NOT a real voter?

So, EVERYBODY on Nairaland are NOT real voters?

Does that mean that Nairaland POLITICAL Section is USELESS?
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 8:05am On Feb 29
favor914:
With all your openness Sir, welcome to Nairaland, soon & very soon you will find out how intoxicated Nairaland is, filled with oblivious minded children of hate.

Thanks for your advice.

I am ready for them.

It shall be fire for fire!

Nobody has a monopoly of toxicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by Truths9ja: 8:08am On Feb 29
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for your advice.

I am ready for them.

It shall be fire for fire!

Nobody has a monopoly of toxicity.
hmm 🤔. Asue Ighodalo is the people’s choice. Monday should try another time. This one don go . Ask Garfield1 how far
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 8:28am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
hmm 🤔. Asue Ighodalo is the people’s choice. Monday should try another time. This one don go . Ask Garfield1 how far

Thanks for commenting POLITELY. I will respond to you politely.

My "fire for fire!" declaration is for the LUNATICS that delight in insulting people unnecessarily on this beautiful Nairaland.

We all have the right to CHOOSE and Support whoever we like.

Whoever wins genuinely will be accepted by me.

I practice Politics WITHOUT Bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by Truths9ja: 9:14am On Feb 29
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for commenting POLITELY. I will respond to you politely.

My "fire for fire!" declaration is for the LUNATICS that delight in insulting people unnecessarily on this beautiful Nairaland.

We all have the right to CHOOSE and Support whoever we like.

Whoever wins genuinely will be accepted by me.

I practice Politics WITHOUT Bitterness.
I too I don’t support politics without bitterness. Denco supporters are joining Asue Ighodalo camp massively. Monday should rest joor
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:52pm On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
I too I don’t support politics without bitterness. Denco supporters are joining Asue Ighodalo camp massively. Monday should rest joor

Really?
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:56pm On Feb 29
Truths9ja:

Senator Monday Okpebholo CANNOT rest until the political battle for Governor of Edo State is over (Won or Lost).

You said Denco supporters are joining Ighodalo. Really?

Are you aware that one of the strongest supporters of Denco, KABAKA, has declared total support for Okpebholo?

It may interest you to know that Okpebholo is busy now receiving former Denco supporters, Shuaibu supporters, Ogbeide Ihama Supporters and Dan Orbih supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by Truths9ja: 6:03pm On Feb 29
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo CANNOT rest until the political battle for Governor of Edo State is over (Won or Lost).

You said Denco supporters are joining Ighodalo. Really?

Are you aware that one of the strongest supporters of Denco, KABAKA, has declared total support for Okpebholo?

It may interest you to know that Okpebholo is busy now receiving former Denco supporters, Shuaibu supporters, Ogbeide Ihama Supporters and Dan Orbih supporters.
kabaka is looking for what he will chop niii. Stay there. Most of Denco supporters vowed to work against Senator Monday governorship candidacy. Besides Kabaka is a paperweight politician as Obaseki has reduced his political strength in Edo State.
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 6:44pm On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
kabaka is looking for what he will chop niii. Stay there. Most of Denco supporters vowed to work against Senator Monday governorship candidacy. Besides Kabaka is a paperweight politician as Obaseki has reduced his political strength in Edo State.

My prayer is that the person that will do the BEST for Edo State should win, either Okpebholo or any other candidate.

I am supporting Senator Monday Okpebholo.

Thanks for commenting on this post.
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by Truths9ja: 6:51pm On Feb 29
EdoGovernor2024:

My prayer is that the person that will do the BEST for Edo State should win, either Okpebholo or any other candidate.

I am supporting Senator Monday Okpebholo.

Thanks for commenting on this post.
you are playing smart political game here. Infact great awareness was shown in Edo central senatorial district today for Dr Asue Ighodalo governorship campaign
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by EdoGovernor2024: 6:25pm On Mar 01
Truths9ja:
you are playing smart political game here. Infact great awareness was shown in Edo central senatorial district today for Dr Asue Ighodalo governorship campaign

TIME WILL TELL the Winner.

Campaigns have NOT even OFFICIALLY started yet.
Re: Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland. by Truths9ja: 6:31pm On Mar 01
EdoGovernor2024:

TIME WILL TELL the Winner.

Campaigns have NOT even OFFICIALLY started yet.
it’s just awareness in the street

(1) (2) (Reply)

May God Continue Frustrating All Enemies Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / If You Were To Be The Next Nigerian President! / Nigeria Don Start Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.