Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria (41063 Views)

Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout โ€” GSM Operators / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by reiddecuti: 3:38pm On Feb 25
Machinegun91:
But what is Katsina people doing with internet?

Or are they learning terrorism online?

I tire my bhro!!!
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by EUGENEINYANG(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25
Very fake data, no Edo state here

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by johnjose68: 3:52pm On Feb 25
FreeStuffsNG:
Top 10 states with the highest number of internet users in Nigeria
by Samson Akintaro.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/25/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-internet-users-in-nigeria/

Where is the developers region

Oh ok, they are developing other regions. grin
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by naijapips04: 3:53pm On Feb 25
Cindypresh:

This is what buhari and tinubu have reduced Nigerians to... celebrating mediocrity while the nation is burning.

Pity yourself nau

Mechie onu nshi gi. Because Anambra is not on the list abi?
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by johnjose68: 3:55pm On Feb 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Please nairaland mods should be doing little investigation before pushing anything to front page

How on earth will someone accept that katsina, adamawa use Internet more than Edo state

This is too funny

The same reason katsina population is 3 times that of edo state and there is nothing you can do about that!!!
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by ozo13(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25
datola:
Always surprising seeing some Northern states on the top list.

This testifies to the fact that they truely have the population and are embracing technology.

na so ooo chief.them no too dey send radio again oooo.On a serious note i can't remember the last time I see a Hausa man with that small radio not even the poor gatemen.second hand fones are now very cheap and can easily be purchase even with 10k.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Abbaaty(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25
Machinegun91:

Guy calm down na ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you pained that you didn't see your state or what ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by kals4luv990(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25
All lies..wetin do all the yahoo boys for east and south south ni
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Ahmed442(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25
Machinegun91:

Are they not humans or ร re they not entitled to it
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by nsiba: 4:30pm On Feb 25
FreeStuffsNG:
by Samson Akintaro.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/25/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-internet-users-in-nigeria/

Nigeria Bureau of statistics so you me expect to believe that MTN GLO AIRTEL and 9mobile are making more money in Adamawa Kastina kaduna than AIBOM IMO EDO CrossRiver
Very nonsensical data
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by nsiba: 4:34pm On Feb 25
johnjose68:

The same reason katsina population is 3 times that of edo state and there is nothing you can do about that!!!

Population wey poverty carry over 90%, you want to tell me that MTN and Co makes more money in dead Kastina than Edo state?
Both you and NBS are on high local cheap weed
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by livebullet(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25
VinnyBaba:

OP, How did you miss Edo state? sad

Dem Shallipopi and Slawormiir pple. cheesy

I knew the figures were wrong the moment i didnt see Edo in first 5. Who use internet pass us?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 5:01pm On Feb 25
Machinegun91:

Nop.
They are learning how to make a good baby factory and yahoo yahoo grin
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Kenda123: 5:08pm On Feb 25
They mentioned Kastina and some fools are comparing it with Edo state.

What is the total population of Edo put together and that of Katsina ?

Some people who have never being in the North do think northern states are underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by silento(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25
Anambra boys with vps if u know u know , Enugu and anambra suppose dey the list
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by DeOTR: 5:22pm On Feb 25
FreeStuffsNG:
by Samson Akintaro.

This is a quota system data.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Ologbo147: 5:36pm On Feb 25
Kenda123:

Some people who have never being in the North do think northern states are underdeveloped
There is no population there bro, many of their lands are mostly desertlike, you can drive for one hour, you will not meet one soul. Katsina as a city did not feature in the top 6 most populated cities in 2006, it still does not feature now. Meanwhile Benin city is among top 6 most populated cities in Nigeria Is it Daura? Daura cannot stand Auchi. Where is the population then? Donโ€™t be deceived by their voting numbers, many of them voting in Katsina are underage.

I served in Kano and was always going to see my friend in Katsina. Their acclaimed population is not in tandem with reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Eke40seven(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25
Kenda123:

The data is obviously fake. The population of Oyo state is not more than 5 million, including cows, but the internet users are 8.9m. You guys should apply logic sometimes to evaluate these fake data.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by frankson1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25
VinnyBaba:

OP, How did you miss Edo state? sad

Dem Shallipopi and Slawormiir pple. cheesy

Edo should be in the group of 2, 2 and 4...the data was rigged cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by koskilala: 5:52pm On Feb 25
It's shocking that there's no south eastern state here. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25
Ecosystem4u:
I knew Ogun state will top the list, cos that place is the fraud capital of Nigeria, 70% of youths there are fraudster and they need the internet.

Lol...which part of Ogun would you say they are mostly concentrated in? Sagamu? Ijebu Ode? Abeokuta? Ota? Ikenne?
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Terrahawk: 6:10pm On Feb 25
No surprise. The chimps from the east are not there. And they want to be independent, ๐Ÿ˜‚, don't make me laugh. Brainless idiots
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by mikmash(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Please nairaland mods should be doing little investigation before pushing anything to front page

How on earth will someone accept that katsina, adamawa use Internet more than Edo state

This is too funny
Damn nigger. Population is a factor.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25
KosiGee:

That confirms some suspicions.

South westerners and northerners using the internet and abusing the presidency and Nigeria with Igbo names.

Except the data is incorrect, [b]how can a small number of people who rarely use the internet be causing lots of trouble [/b]and pains to the presidency and fake patriots?

Most of those people who criticise Tinubu and Buhari might actually be from Katsina, Lagos Ogun and masquerading as Igbos.

Most of those igbo people do not reside in their state of origin, that's why the statistics is confusing people. Most are in lagos, Abuja, Ogun etc
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Ologbo147: 6:23pm On Feb 25
mikmash:

Damn nigger. Population is a factor.
There is no population there bro, many of their lands are mostly desertlike, you can drive for one hour, you will not meet one soul. Katsina as a city did not feature in the top 6 most populated cities in 2006, it still does not feature now. Meanwhile Benin city is among top 6 most populated cities in Nigeria Is it Daura? Daura cannot stand Auchi. Where is the population then? Donโ€™t be deceived by their voting numbers, many of them voting in Katsina are underage.

I served in Kano and was always going to see my friend in Katsina. Their acclaimed population is not in tandem with reality

Also many of them in those states are so impoverished, they barely feed well let alone having the money to buy data.

Lastly, the list is false from all corner and it is so obvious, they said they have 9.5 million Ogun residents connected to the internet. Ogun will staggeringly make 6 million. The same with Oyo has almost 9 million connected to the internet when we know does not have beyond 7 million as population

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This is too funny
You have to factor in the population of both states
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25
Machinegun91:

That's very low of you
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25
Ologbo147:

You people can argue against anything. Things that you can't argue authoritatively on. This is not population census that everyone would normally argue against, this is data that has nothing to do with moving from one house to another to count people. Yet, you're still displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 6:56pm On Feb 25
Lagos always on the good sides of the news

GOD bless LAGOS state

WE RISE!
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25
Ahmed442:

Are they not humans or ร re they not entitled to it
what is Katsina know for?

Banditry and kidnapping
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25
Abbaaty:
Guy calm down na ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you pained that you didn't see you state or what ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
my state is number 3 guy.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25
amnesty7:

I think they are using it for baby factory or drug trafficking or ritual.
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When MTN Decides To Bless Your Weekend Before Weekend - See Pics / OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.