Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People (27232 Views)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Chetas81(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25
JayyXXX:
Fergie001 Nlfpmod
army abbbbi
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Maobichek: 3:44pm On Feb 25
Googledotcom:
If Yorubas don't lead the protest, it then means they can't take a decision except Igbos lead.

I'm not in support of the protest, NLC is not sincere, they have never been sincere and i don't expect them to be sincere now.

Watch out, a day to the protest, NLC will call off the protest with flimsy excuse. Trust NLC at your own peril, thank you.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by izubext007: 3:46pm On Feb 25
Hunger don't know any tribe.
Nobody is protesting against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, but against is senseless policy and governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by NaijaPrince18: 3:46pm On Feb 25
Chetas81:
Aboki will shock you when they began to hide under military leaders to return the power to the north, nothing anyone of the Yoruba can do about this
Yoruba are not you igbos. We handle the north

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Ogiame: 3:46pm On Feb 25
MajorOvakporaye:

The internet does not forget. So you posted your account details to beg in 2020? You never start. Hunger go soon twist your neck! cheesy
Type "Blacklondon" in the search box and you will be surprise.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by tivity101: 3:46pm On Feb 25
Let's hope the hunger allows them to hear you Sir.

But I know hunger is no man friend

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Ogiame: 3:48pm On Feb 25
tivity101:
[Na word oh.... Nairaland Julius Berger 🤣😂🤣

This guy you hash oh
Type "Blacklondon" in the search box, and laugh out loud.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Ebinpiawazuu: 3:49pm On Feb 25
johnjose68:

The anger in your write up is the same pain and anger in Obi Onwubuasi's writeups. And this is understandable because he gets his ideas from mad men.

Do you also get yours from mad men?

No I got it from you hunger, hungry guy
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by soccerlite: 3:49pm On Feb 25
If this old man really acknowledge this write up to his name

It's a big shame to his old age

It just buteress the adage that, old age doesn't mean wisdom

His long stay on earth is a disgrace
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by obaidan: 3:50pm On Feb 25
no sense in this...i should not protest hardship because the prezdent na my tribe........ all these leaders are stupid sha

That is how they divide the country the more, giving everything tribal coloration.....and some hediots and shediots will listen to them, don't think of ur family and the future of your children, be listening to afenifere people who are elites and beneficiaries. Be taking advice from people with several properties in choice areas cashing out big time, people who have their kids fixed somewhere in CBN n NNPC and top government agencies while u are struggling to earn 100k per month, that's if u even see that 100k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by toujurs: 3:50pm On Feb 25
It's advisable you stay at home, the military won't tolerate nonsense, if you die, na OYO, you will die and be forgotten.

No body should come out to protest.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Umuinyioku: 3:50pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/economic-hardship-dont-join-protest-against-tinubu-afenifere-begs-yoruba-people/
He is a factional leader of Afenifere,superimposed on Yoruba people by dissatisfied Tinubu group.

The authentic Afenifere is led by Pa Adebanjo from Ijebu Igbo,Ogun State. He is detribalised and doesn't view issues from ethnic prism unlike Pa Adeforosanti who operates under Tinubu's Media gurage.

His appeal is meaningless and doesn't represent authentic voice of Yoruba people. The Yoruba people will join the strike because they're not insulated from hardship ravaging the Land.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by kaytolee(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25
I no dey comment o am use to be read and go but for this.....afenifeibi dey crazy
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25
So they should suffer in silence?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by oyimaliski: 3:53pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/economic-hardship-dont-join-protest-against-tinubu-afenifere-begs-yoruba-people/

Baba has collected another pension settlement.

Trust Afonjas to ur perile . Yet it's ur ladies all over the place doing hookups 3k. Making it cheap
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Maxtipulation(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25
Not to join ke, abi na them be the protest them selves
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Umuinyioku: 3:54pm On Feb 25
Malroux:
Fasoranti is speaking for his pocket and besides the Omoluabis don't see him as an elder stateman. The real leader of Afenifere is Pa Adebanjo who is an upright and courageous man. To even think that this same Ebola Tinubu was asking where are the cows? Is Evans a herdsman? when Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Tinubu's beloved herdsmen. Yorubas don't rate Fasoranti at all.
Yes. You're right.

Fasoranti is a protégé of the Tinubu presidency. He doesn't represent voice of Yoruba nation.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Lanruze: 3:56pm On Feb 25
Two major speeches that PBAT would always live to regret are ;

1, The Emilokan Speech
2, "Subsidy is gone".

PBAT should call former President Goodluck Jonathan and apologise to him while seeking his genuine forgiveness. I guess Karma has a way of coming back full course.

Afenifere is now calling on people of Yoruba extraction to avoid joining the hardship protest when indeed PBAT supported the "partial" subsidy removal protest led by civil society with Prof. Wole Soyinka, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana (SAN) in attendance. That protest along with the ravaging of the North East by Boko haram cost President Goodluck Jonathan his second term and ushered APC into power.

God is indeed a patient God.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by JoeEeL(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25
For those who don't know, this is d agbaya who fulani herdsmen killed his daughter and his new president then asked infamously:

"WHERE ARE THE COWS?"

THESE SHAMELESS YORUBA APC-WING DID NOT REMEMBER TO REFRAIN FROM NATIONWIDE PROTESTS DURING JONATHAN'S REGIME.

I WISH NOT TO SAY THIS, BUT WE ARE HYPOCRITES A LOT OF THE TIME!

After all the mouth and ado about Tinubu becomign president, plus the humongous shame and ridicule it has brought to my tribe, just see where we are after 9 months.

I HAVE DISOWNED TINUBU O. If I'm talking with you and you look at me with one kind eye because I be Yoruba, that one na saara for your pocket. I no be cause of anybody affliction and I refuse to feel uneasy or cringe just because a phoney guy from my ethnic origin rose shoddily to become a president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by luluman: 3:58pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:
AWALOCORN Mentality

Sophistication in the mud, grin useless sophisticated Agbado Sheges acting like first class illiterates spits!!

Even the north are wiser than this.
Awon hungry leason teachers.

Some hungry illiterates feeling like the own the country rubbish!! cheesy grin
I wonder where your sickness came from: He targeted the yorubas which one is your problem, are you one of us?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by luluman: 4:01pm On Feb 25
illicit:
Lol

You can't tell anybody what to do Mr...

Let the people do what they have to do

And let JAGABAN do whatever he has to do

💪

Ignore any ogiamic bastard below this post
Yes he can't tell anybody what to do, just as YOU TOO can't stop us from obeying who we want.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by EdiskyHarry: 4:01pm On Feb 25
I'm not surprised that's what you people over there are good at.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by luluman: 4:02pm On Feb 25
alsudan:
To these Old fools, whether Nigeria falls flat its none of their biz as far as their tribesman parades himself as President.

How has the Thiefnibuu Presidency benefited the average Yoruba person, apart of the few in corridors of power who are being given appointments.

You for leave that one to us the yorubas to worry now.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Fearurcreeator: 4:04pm On Feb 25
alsudan:
To these Old fools, whether Nigeria falls flat its none of their biz as far as their tribesman parades himself as President.

How has the Thiefnibuu Presidency benefited the average Yoruba person, apart of the few in corridors of power who are being given appointments.

Obi can't save Nigeria and you know this too...

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by bluefilm: 4:13pm On Feb 25
Nonsense angry
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Hanndye: 4:16pm On Feb 25
This crop of Ageniferes helped to install failure and hardship now they don't want people act as if everything is alright. Let them tell us how we are going to see the light at this Tinubu irresponsible tunnel. How will all this work out? Or we need not ask?
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by ScamDemicEra: 4:20pm On Feb 25
tolujohnso:

His pocket at what age joor? Egbe baba ee or even grandpa. What a generation!
........ utter stupidity to respect someone solely because of age !!!!

the concept of "agbaya" (useless elder) is prominent in omoluwabi culture.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by CartelKenneth: 4:20pm On Feb 25
😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Arrowss(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by CartelKenneth: 4:21pm On Feb 25
😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂✅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂BEST DAY EVER!!!!
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Bankowner: 4:28pm On Feb 25
These old men have failed us. Period!!
I need not say more.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by harwokunle1236(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25
old age dey worry baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.