Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People (27245 Views)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by michoim(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25
Ethnic jingoist...
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by SHNAYAJO: 7:52pm On Feb 25
What kind of useless Org is this? Baba you go explain tire oo..
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by biremi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25
Though am not interested in what ever protest, by my economic exposure the president is doing nothing that can salvage the current economic imbroglio
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by yemmywesey(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25
Yoruba people will not join the protest, am in full support of afenifere

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Ulogwe1: 8:06pm On Feb 25
MightySparrow:
Ohaneze has told her people not to protest. Yoruba no dey hear word

The enemies of a man are from his house and kindred.

They should join the protest so that you will tagged them IGBO agenda against Tinubu Government.
Those guys are wise now.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by phemray(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:
Same Tinubu protested against Jonathan government.

He will join this protest also to show that he is solidly behind the masses, hence the people benefitting from the subsidy didn't like the reforms. just watch
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Exceed15: 8:10pm On Feb 25
I don't blame you. The suffering no reach your side. Tinubu staged protest against GeJ n nothing happened.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Henryfortune(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25
But ohaneze can tell it's ppl not to join and it's ok right...
Double standards shm

illicit:
Lol

You can't tell anybody what to do Mr...

Let the people do what they have to do

And let JAGABAN do whatever he has to do

💪

Ignore any ogiamic bastard below this post
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:15pm On Feb 25
NIGERIAN PEOPLE UNA GET FISH MEMORY,OBASANJO STARVED GOVR TINUBU FUNDS FOR 8YEARS AND HE CAME OUT THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA IN 2007.
NOW BUHARI STARVED PTINUBU OF FUNDS AGAIN BY HANDNG OVER A CARCASS GOVERNMENT IN 2023,WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN,JAGABAN WILL OVERCOME THEM BUHA AND HIS EVIL GOVT AGAIN,JUST PRAY AND SUPPORT THE MAN,BECAUSE HE WILL RISE AGAIN TO CONQUER ALL ODDS AND SABOTUERS AND MAKE NGERIA GREAT AGAIN IFSHA. grin
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by VULCAN(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25
Pa Fashoranti,

You should have first opened the storehouses for the Yoruba Nation.

Where they can buy cheap fuel, cheap rice, cheap beans, cheap yam, cheap garri and cheap pure water etc before you ask the Yoruba not to protest.

You should be wise enough not to put the cart before the horse

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by kniks: 9:45pm On Feb 25
Only God knows when Al these with be over
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Jerk1: 9:51pm On Feb 25
Igbos are smart. This people already planned this protest to rope the igbos on it but they are wiser than them. Yorubas should start the protest or are they still waiting for the igbos to start it.
Ike ga agwu unu, ndi ofeke.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Treasure17(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25
StraightGaay:
But you voted for him
I would rather die than to waste my vote on a drug baron. Evidence dey via my posts last year.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Goodlady(f): 10:23pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:
AWALOCORN Mentality

Sophistication in the mud, grin useless sophisticated Agbado Sheges acting like first class illiterates spits!!

Even the north are wiser than this.
Awon hungry leason teachers.

Some hungry illiterates feeling like the own the country rubbish!! cheesy grin
DSS see meat!
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Zeezenho: 11:17pm On Feb 25
Thank God for wisdom igbos long distanced them self from the protest because we know how treacherous our brother from westside are.

Protest! N a we are good.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by saintrow1: 12:40am On Feb 26
Afenifere should be more vocal and aggressive, they left it too late. They need to see this as a war towards tinubu and Yoruba people. The enemies are trying hard to bring down Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by seunayantokun(m): 1:10am On Feb 26
Quest7777:
Our allegiance to Ethnicity is far greater than our allegiance to Nationality.

Surely, we would be better off existing as different Ethnic Nationalities instead of co-existing in this forced Geographical Contraption called Nigeria. 🤔
Correct. Every ethnicity is a nation, and if we have to be together, let's agree to be so. This marriage has more than become abusive. Back to regionalism is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by dappydozzy(m): 5:14am On Feb 26
Quest7777:
Our allegiance to Ethnicity is far greater than our allegiance to Nationality.

Surely, we would be better off existing as different Ethnic Nationalities instead of co-existing in this forced Geographical Contraption called Nigeria. 🤔

But if you exist as different ethnic nationalities, you will still suffer the consequences of what you are suffering now. You think building a strong nation, is an easy task. Go and ask the people of South Sudan how market. Go and also ask China, India how they developed their economies, it is not bread and butter. Powerful and strong nations of the world were built through sweat and blood. It requires strong and talented leadership and sacrifice from the citizenry. One former presidential candidate will tell us the solution of Nigeria is from moving from consumption to production, even an ordinary secondary school student knows that, he never gave us his roadmap. Can a nation like Nigeria be taken from consumption to production within a year or two and become a prosperous economy within a year or two, with my understanding of macroeconomics, it is impossible. As you are thinking about finding solutions to national problems, you must also be thinking of saboteurs, i know Nigeria's problems cannot persists for long, it will actually fade in no time. No matter, how hard the times, it will always favour me.
In God we trust, God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Quest7777: 5:50am On Feb 26
dappydozzy:

But if you exist as different ethnic nationalities, you will still suffer the consequences of what you are suffering now. You think building a strong nation, is an easy task. Go and ask the people of South Sudan how market. Go and also ask China, India how they developed their economies, it is not bread and butter. Powerful and strong nations of the world were built through sweat and blood. It requires strong and talented leadership and sacrifice from the citizenry. One former presidential candidate will tell us the solution of Nigeria is from moving from consumption to production, even an ordinary secondary school student knows that, he never gave us his roadmap. Can a nation like Nigeria be taken from consumption to production within a year or two and become a prosperous economy within a year or two, with my understanding of macroeconomics, it is impossible. As you are thinking about finding solutions to national problems, you must also be thinking of saboteurs, i know Nigeria's problems cannot persists for long, it will actually fade in no time. No matter, how hard the times, it will always favour me.
In God we trust, God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As long as allegiance to Ethnicity supercedes allegiance to Nationality, Nigeria can never make any meaningful progress.
What Nigeria needs is a sterling leadership that will change this narrative.

And this your statement of "it will favor me" is a selfish one & that's a problem. Once you & your tribe is favoured, the rest of the country can burn.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by sokera: 4:54pm On Mar 04
Westman001:

But what will be your own benefit now that you have a Yoruba like you there, before we dissolve everything after.
my benefit is that it’s a Yoruba president that can dissolve Nigeria …
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Westman001: 9:02pm On Mar 04
sokera:
my benefit is that it’s a Yoruba president that can dissolve Nigeria …

Really? Okay.

I hope to see that happen too. Dissolve this country, and have a Yoruba nation.

Let's see. I don't think a Yoruba would do that because the Yorubas are the force behind unity in Nigeria.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by jasent(m): 10:20am On Mar 09
OloshoMan:
They didn't listen to you when you told them about the consequences of electing a terrible leader, how will dey listen to you now? Lol people wey hunger go soon chase outside for second round of protest
This is not the real leader of Afenifere. Tinubu is good at forming faction, that's what he's trying to do with Afenifere
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by sokera: 7:29pm On Mar 10
Westman001:

Really? Okay.

I hope to see that happen too. Dissolve this country, and have a Yoruba nation.

Let's see. I don't think a Yoruba would do that because the Yorubas are the force behind unity in Nigeria.
big lie, others are parasites us and we are tired of feeding others… I am sure you know SW revenue is what is carrying the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. / Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.