Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

First Anniversary Of A People’s Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Anniversary Of A People’s Revolution (107 Views)

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Anniversary Of A People’s Revolution by KizitoMike(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25
FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF A PEOPLE’S REVOLUTION

My beloved people of Enugu North Senatorial Zone,

Today marks the first anniversary of the seismic political revolution that culminated in my emergence as the Senator representing the good people of Enugu North Senatorial District at the 10th National Assembly.

Today, one year ago, Nsukka people stepped out and with a singularity of purpose, allowed their ballot to speak positively in favour of our collective posterity.

In all humility, this is a day that does not only remind me of the trust that was entrusted upon me by my people but also the irreparable debt that I owe my people for handing to me the torch of political, social, and economic liberation of our people.

When we went out on that historic morning of February 25, 2023, I recall that our minds were set on an egalitarian revolution that would have ushered in a comprehensive political overhaul of our great country. But we must be thankful of our little victories and remain focused on the task ahead, which is still achievable if we retain the present unity of purpose.

With a deep sense of humility, I appreciate the mandate that was freely and willingly given to me a year ago and remain unwavering in the commitment to work with you for a stronger, more united, and more emancipated Nsukka Zone.

The battle ahead is quite enormous, but with God on our side, I reaffirm my determination to work toward a greater, more united, and politically emancipated Enugu North. I also promise to continue to put our people and their needs before anything and everything else, believing that, as Dr Martin Luther King Jnr said, “We shall Overcome.”

I won’t take your love and trust for granted.

Thank You.

Senator Okey Ezea
Enugu North Senatorial District.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Poll: PDP To Present Certificate Of Return To Dr Ighodalo / How Are You Coping With Light Issues ? / Nigeria Govt Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.