Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector (6995 Views)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Coolestguy2023: 6:18am On Feb 26
Iyke1998:

Sometimes I wonder why people like you still bodly showcase your high level of Stupidity.
When ASUU and NLC were going on strike during GEJ tenure nkor

Stop comparing me to your father pls
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Feb 26
Solve their problem first

Organised private sector has challenges of cost of production especially energy and lack of FX for sourcing of vital component of the production chain.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by LeeSmart: 6:22am On Feb 26
Organized private sector abi na organized crime syndicate?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by ogundeleai(m): 6:23am On Feb 26
Epstein:
Yourobber meeting...
Innoson, chukwuma was at meeting.. Rest in peace please
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by GenFunction: 6:25am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:
If anything should go wrong as a result of Ajero's illegal protest, he should be picked up and jailed for life.
...if everywhere good,ajero for no tink abt protest
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by GenFunction: 6:33am On Feb 26
wen buhari was abt leaving power,person say make e no come be say we go dae miss am or prefer his administratn.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Nice2023(m): 6:34am On Feb 26
SatoshiX:

See them 😂
8 years still far. Una go cry tire

Na u go tire.

U will keep defending his foolish to a point u will become confused as FFK and Reno Omokri.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by TolaniLuv: 6:38am On Feb 26
Edusouls:
Abegi they should bring back buhari this man is a complete disaster that happened so quickly

Buhari is dead na Jubril of Sudan deh
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Coolestguy2023: 6:39am On Feb 26
GenFunction:
...if everywhere good,ajero for no tink abt protest

Was everything good during the time of Buhari? Why didn't he call for constant protests during that time
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by PHAYOL81: 6:46am On Feb 26
Good. To navigate this rough stretch to the glorious land successfully, all heads and ideas matter and all hands must be on deck.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU (GCFR)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by francisbarrack(m): 7:08am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:
If anything should go wrong as a result of Ajero's illegal protest, he should be picked up and jailed for life.
so he should seat and watch as if everything is right. Take ur party today b reasonable too. Jailed for life aaas how? Am not getting ur point here
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by ddippset(m): 7:19am On Feb 26
samwash:

It's good everyone is experiencing what is happening now, we are all going to learn from our passed mistake.
Next time we will all vote wisely.
I don't even kwn if APC has a blue print for this country since they came into power.
At this point I think it goes beyond party lines.

I have lost hope in this country. There is no coming back from the Tribalism and Corruption in this country.

First thing is for the country to split. That's the first step to a long long long route to recovery.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Coolestguy2023: 7:33am On Feb 26
francisbarrack:
so he should seat and watch as if everything is right. Take ur party today b reasonable too. Jailed for life aaas how? Am not getting ur point here

My point is if the protest leads to loss of lives and property, Ajero should be held responsible.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by zoedew: 7:49am On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
Great to see President Tinubu actively engaging with the private sector to drive economic growth and development in Nigeria.
What he should have done from the inception of his administration. He put the cart before the horse.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by lagdmark(m): 8:08am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:
This is NLC protest, not Ajero's.
Somebody must tell the failed and clueless Tinubu government that the citizens are hungry and frustrated.
The government must attack hunger, and not Ajero

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Feb 26
# All motion, NO MOVEMENT! 😂😂😅😅😀😀
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by Iyke1998(m): 9:01am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

Stop comparing me to your father pls

Even my great grandfather was more clever than you.
I'm lost in search of who to compare you with.
I'll just make do of Emilokan

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by francisbarrack(m): 9:58am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

My point is if the protest leads to loss of lives and property, Ajero should be held responsible.

Y should they hold him responsible? Dis gov. Is not ready to listen to anybody plead n is protest not part of good governance? Let the protest start n stop doing like a woman. We start our @ osun state today.

Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Feb 26
medicine after death, he should have swallowed his pride and consulted every single stakeholder in the nation first before removing subsidy and the emergency reforms he introduced, now he has seen the folly in his actions and is now seeking advice and counsel after he has destroyed many things.
we shouldn't let ourselves be fooled by all these politician's gimmick. even meeting them does not mean he will even take to their advice

Shadomaan7:
Great to see President Tinubu actively engaging with the private sector to drive economic growth and development in Nigeria.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector by GenFunction: 10:21am On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

Was everything good during the time of Buhari? Why didn't he call for constant protests during that time
during bubu's regime there were protests,nw its worse shudnt there be protest pro max?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / Atiku Lists His Achievements As Vice President / Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.