Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 (2532 Views)

1 Dollar Is Now β‚¦β€Ž1,070 / Naira Plunges To N1,900, Rebounds To N1,354 Then Dips To N1,700/$ / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by blamingthedevil: 10:10pm On Feb 25
The dollar is crashing on Binance. From N1,900 to 1490.

Sell now or sell at N100/$. This is a financial advice.

https://twitter.com/KawuGarba/status/1761692029984104846

15 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by funshint(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25
Wow! Some good news...
I really don't know what this govt is doing but whatever they are doing is really working. It shows some people were deliberately manipulating this thing before.
I hope this can be pushed to front page on time.
Cc Seun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Chibuzoripob: 10:28pm On Feb 25
grin BAD NEWS to Obidients πŸ€ πŸ€ wey nor wish us well

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by nairalanda1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25
Crash is temporary. The naira will fall again

At the end, NIgeria is not earning enough dollars. Simple and short.

NO dollars, no means of buffering the naira. We are just circulating the few dollars we have, hoping it brings miracles.

But right now, with debt service eating most of our revenue, and a depleted forex reserve, I don't expect the naira to remain forever strong...it would weaken till we have started earning more dollars.

4 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Golan007: 10:29pm On Feb 25
Obedients would be praying πŸ™πŸΎ it's a lie.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Chibuzoripob: 10:33pm On Feb 25
grin cheesy cool God pass Eluuups 70
Eruku makaniki 77
Eluuupees 75 grin
Olu Lee 71

4 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Chibuzoripob: 10:37pm On Feb 25
cool wink cheesy Thank God ooo.*Singing * I have seen,seen the downfall of Satan,glory be to God,glory be to Jesus,,,,,,,,......When I look at my back,Obidients has fallen grin..........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by 7lives: 10:37pm On Feb 25
nairalanda1:

NO dollars, no means of buffering the naira. We are just circulating the few dollars we have, hoping it brings miracles.

But right now, with debt service eating most of our revenue, and a depleted forex reserve, I don't expect the naira to remain forever strong...it would weaken till we have started earning more dollars.

This is a sad news, are you also a speculator?.

17 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Biodun556(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25
funshint:
Wow! Some good news...
I really don't know what this govt is doing but whatever they are doing is really working. It shows some people were deliberately manipulating this thing before.
I hope this can be pushed to front page on time.
Cc Seun

Nigerians are wicked, they manipulate the currency personal interest

5 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by nairalanda1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25
7lives:

This is a sad news, are you also a speculator?.

cheesy. Nope. LIke the joker I am, I am yet to have a dom account. (It's a new year resolution for me that I should open one before the end of this year...).

But I have been following our currency vs the dollar for a long time. And over the last ten years, I have come to understand that a strong currency comes from having enough forex flowing into the country. We don't have that now.

3 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by jmoore(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25
blamingthedevil:

Babablu bulabu advice.

APC Tinubu will sell 1 dollar for 100 naira in agbado republic.

2 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Paraman: 10:44pm On Feb 25
nairalanda1:

If we're to go by your comment, almost every African country national currency is suppose to be performing badly like the Nigerian currency.

3 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Opintiwa: 10:45pm On Feb 25
Super story
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Recardo(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25
blamingthedevil:

N100 to $1? Abeg go sleep. Financial advice for gutter.
You people have the time to celebrate mediocrity and failures. Nigeria will never be ok with low-level celebrators of failures like this.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by nairalanda1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25
Paraman:
If we're to go by your comment, almost every African countries currency is suppose to be performing badly like the Nigerian currency.

IMma going to tell all of you a harsh truth...almost all African currencies are a mess. Even the SA rand.

The problem is, most African countries are not massive industrial producers. Either they are funding themselves on debt or they sell resources whose prices they do not control. EIther way, it means that there isn't enough forex flowing in to keep the economy strong.

We can cry about it, and say we want to remove ourselves from dollars. But everyone, including many Africans, wants dollars for international trade.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Shadomaan7: 10:48pm On Feb 25
Chai, the dollar don japa o! Make we sell now or wait for N100 E fit be like film trick sha.
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by baby124: 10:49pm On Feb 25
nairalanda1:

cheesy. Nope. LIke the joker I am, I am yet to have a dom account. (It's a new year resolution for me that I should open one before the end of this year...).

But I have been following our currency vs the dollar for a long time. And over the last ten years, I have come to understand that a strong currency comes from having enough forex flowing into the country. We don't have that now.
Why dollar rate no depend on strong naira flowing through their economy? Country don’t need no FX if it is not dependent on imports to largely trade on an FX not in it’d currency. We should absolutely only trade in naira.
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Paraman: 10:49pm On Feb 25
blamingthedevil:

People who buy usdt at over #1800/1 usdt, will be sweating now

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by nairalanda1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25
baby124:

Why dollar rate no depend on strong naira flowing through their economy? Country don’t need no FX if it is not dependent on imports to largely trade on an FX not in it’d currency. We should absolutely only trade in naira.

NO, we need forex...for imports, paying our debt, etc.

Or how do we pay for things like the phones and computers we use? Certainly not in naira when we import the stuff.

2 Likes

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by DWickedLandLord: 10:57pm On Feb 25
I pray people are intelligent enough to differentiate between swings based on Currency Speculation VS Economic Policy

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Nbote(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25
The reason why our leaders cannot see anything wrong in their directionless leadership is due to the kind of moronic followers they have. Naira have been on a freefall and everyone was feeling the heat and then it's beginning to recover and yet morons are mentioning obidients?? Are they the ones who wrecked the Naira What kind of foolishness is this?? Since when is Binance the BDC or CBN who fixes rates?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by StOla: 11:30pm On Feb 25
blamingthedevil:

Please, advise them well.

Left to me, all the domiciliary accounts with local remittances would have been converted to Naira at the rate of $1 = N1.

Anyone who is buying dollars in Nigeria and stocking up in domiciliary accounts, have more money than they need to care for themselves and their families, so rather than save it in Naira, they want to ruin our commonwealth economy.

I cannot be in government and you will want to prove that you can be more wicked than the government.
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:26am On Feb 26
Please keep your dollars oh! Tinubu cant handle the massive inflation he had already plunged Nigeria into.

So, the best thing to do is save your dollars because after a few days it's climbing back to 2500. It's a warning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Chibuzoripob: 2:05am On Feb 26
grin Eluuupees 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑 from top uo BOTTOM party
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Sirianese: 3:00am On Feb 26
Golan007:

Aboki APC dogs such as yourself keep praying for the continued enslavement of their own loved ones and future generations

Cursed chunk of slime
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by sulakishop(m): 3:01am On Feb 26
If you have cash buy lots of it now and sell later. Naira will still crash. It's temporary
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by GreaterFuture(m): 4:35am On Feb 26
They are deliberately doing to to make money..
The Cabals that own the place
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Iamanoited: 5:33am On Feb 26
DON'T WASTE TIME, CRASH IT NOW TO N500:$1 TILL JUNE ENDING AND AFTER N200:$1 TO 31/12/24. 'COS, IT WILL BE N1;$1 BY 1st JAN. 2025.
THIS IS TINUNOMICS NOT BUHARINOMICS.

ANY ONE OR COMPANY PAYING OR EARNING DOLLARS IN NIGERIA FOR GOODS AND SERVICES IS A CRIMINAL. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Tellmeastory: 5:41am On Feb 26
nairalanda1:

The banks were hoarding 7 billion dollars according to one govt official on Channel news last week. I think they've received phone calls from Aso Rock to desist or have their top executives arrested for sabotage and money laundering etc.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by SpatialKing(m): 5:50am On Feb 26
Golan007:
Oga
Tackle your president
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by Paraman: 6:04am On Feb 26
nairalanda1:

IMma going to tell all of you a harsh truth...almost all African currencies are a mess. Even the SA rand.

The problem is, most African countries are not massive industrial producers. Either they are funding themselves on debt or they sell resources whose prices they do not control. EIther way, it means that there isn't enough forex flowing in to keep the economy strong.

We can cry about it, and say we want to remove ourselves from dollars. But everyone, including many Africans, wants dollars for international trade.
why is the Seychellois Rupees (SCR), Botswana Pula (BWP),Eritrean Nakfa (ERN), Lesotho Lotis (LSL) and the Namibian Dollar (NMD), not performing poorly like the naira in the pass 7 month? Their currency should be falling like the naira
Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by nairalanda1(m): 6:12am On Feb 26
Paraman:
why is the Seychellois Rupees (SCR), Botswana Pula (BWP),Eritrean Nakfa (ERN), Lesotho Lotis (LSL) and the Namibian Dollar (NMD), not performing poorly like the naira in the pass 7 month? Their currency should be falling like the naira

Are the above currencies accepted for international payments?

Obviously not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your First Money Online / The Greatest Network Marketing Opportunity Ever In Nigeria / High Quality Imported Premium Rice For Salah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.