Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 (40265 Views)

1 Dollar Is 950 / Breaking News : 1 Dollar Is Now 440 Naira / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Yourprick: 9:24am On Apr 13
Road to 2k Keep your dollars closer

146 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by YorubaDemonswag: 9:25am On Apr 13
Fake pastor's in the mud

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by flokii: 9:35am On Apr 13
Something.that will still crash to around #750 in few months from now.

299 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ritchiee: 9:43am On Apr 13
It will crash to #200 shortly.
That Mr Cardoso is a genius.

The poster above me still lives in Mars?
Policies have taken care of saboteurs and speculators who took it to #1980 and naira,according to Bloomberg,has become the best performing currency in the world.

What is bringing dollar down?
Good policies of course.
Let it continue to come down..

183 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by LibertyRep: 9:44am On Apr 13
As it is this morning on Geegpay

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Phantom233: 9:45am On Apr 13
No be for dollar to crash o, I hope the phones we are buying 120k will return to 45k which it was before now. Talkless of Tv, refrigerator etc which have al risen by over 200% because of this so-called Dollar trash.

316 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by keymatt(m): 9:47am On Apr 13
These agbadorians are very funny grin grin grin they want us to celebrate mediocrity in the face of hunger grin grin grin they should take the Naira back to N180 where they met it in 2015 before we take their agbado govt serious. cool cool cool

214 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Max24: 9:47am On Apr 13
Shame to the haters! They pray negative for the country but God is turning it to good. All their evil predictions and prophecies of their demonic pastors are going back to them. May all the good change in this administration favour me and my family !

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by seborrhic: 9:48am On Apr 13
Someone categorically told deluded fans to keep their dollar.
I am no fan of Tinubu but anyone that was celebrating and hoarding dollars so as to see the ₦ continue making that alarming and shocking slide early this year is a self centred,selfish I diot that should be called out.
Even if ₦ is to depreciate,let it be due to lack of proper economic activity and not due to the workings of speculators and Bitcoin traders who were sitting in their rooms or hotels with their phones,drinking,smoking and doing ping pong with the ₦ as if they were playing video games.
The rate the Naira was sliding then,left to those sets of miscreants,it would have reached 3k/$ by now!

157 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by keymatt(m): 9:49am On Apr 13
Max24:
Shame to the haters! They pray negative for the country but God is turning it to good. All their evil predictions and prophecies of their demonic pastors are going back to them. May all the good change in this administration favour me and my family !
^^^ this is the problem of Nigeria. grin grin grin defending Tinubu on empty stomach and empty bank account. grin grin grin

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ofunaofu: 9:49am On Apr 13
Ritchiee:
It will crash to #200 shortly.
That Mr Cardoso is a genius.

Mr. Cardoso, a genius

He will surely be a genius if the naira exchanges at N200 to a dollar where the APC met it in 2015.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Max24: 9:55am On Apr 13
keymatt:
^^^ this is the problem of Nigeria. grin grin grin defending Tinubu on empty stomach and empty bank account. grin grin grin
There are ways to criticise your govt without been destructive. At the end of the day you will reap what you sow. You can't want a better country and be wishing evil on it daily. It won't work. There is power in positive thinking if you don't know. That does not mean you cant disagree with your govt. But to be saying sadistic things like some obidients have done is unacceptable. Most of them are bigots.

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by JohnAOne: 9:59am On Apr 13
flokii:
Something.that will still crash to around #750 in few months from now.
In a few Weeks...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:00am On Apr 13
Na una they pray make he crash enter ₦2000
Ofunaofu:

Na Igbo Obidients make naira crash to N1900 to a dollar

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by JASONjnr(m): 10:01am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
My Igbo obidient people how market

I'm not igboz but not everyone who criticise the bad policies of the government is Igbo.

Infact, you guys have succeeded in turning the Igbo name as "anti"

Even if a northerner wakes up tomorrow and threatened not to vote Tinubu for a second term, you will likely blame Igbos for that. Just like the NEF declared!

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:01am On Apr 13
Celebrate ogini ?!
You must wail till 2027

keymatt:
These agbadorians are very funny grin grin grin they want us to celebrate mediocrity in the face of hunger grin grin grin they should take the Naira back to N180 where they met it in 2015 before we take their agbado govt serious. cool cool cool

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by ZombieTAMER: 10:08am On Apr 13
Yourprick:
Road to 2k Keep your dollars closer

As dull as Buhari was

Dollar was 700 in his tenure

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Kelklein(m): 10:11am On Apr 13
Now that speculation is helping the Naira.. they are not complaining o..

The fact is that Naira is currently undervalued.
The support being provided by the CBN is helping it to find its true value..

Naira right now should ordinarily be around 400-450

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:11am On Apr 13
Shut your trap, majority of those against Tinubu are who ? Why then can't one refer to that group as who they are ?

Are all Nigerians criminals ? Do you not hear foreigners tag us all as criminals drug peddlers etc ? Have you ever seen any Nigerian going on online to disapprove that foolishly like you are fighting tooth n nail now.

If you like come from hellfire who cares. So long majority of those against the govt are igbos calling them out is fair representation. Beside I was specific I said obidient Igbo not all igbos but the foolishness guilty conscience troubling your Igbo deprived soul will never let you see beyond your stupidity.

JASONjnr:

I'm not igboz but not everyone who criticise the bad policies of the government is Igbo.

Infact, you guys have succeeded in turning the Igbo name as "anti"

Even if a northerner wakes up tomorrow and threatened not to vote Tinubu for a second term, you will likely blame Igbos for that. Just like the NEF declared!

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by yommen: 10:12am On Apr 13
blancsn1:

There are Yoruba obidients too even though Igbos keep accusing Yorubas of voting along tribal line. Their leader is Oseni Rufai, an Ijebu man for that matter.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by PointZerom: 10:12am On Apr 13
blancsn1:

In real sense, Naira has never appreciated since Tinubu took office. What we're seeing today is the appreciation of Tinubu's induced naira depreciation.

Pushing naira from less than 1k to a dollar to almost 2k to a dollar and bringing it down to 1070 to a dollar can be celebrated as an achievement by only fools.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:15am On Apr 13
Fair enough I see no achievement here as well till it revert back to -₦700, I am just calling out your likes that claim it will be ₦2000 last month.

PointZerom:

In real sense, Naira has never appreciated since Tinubu took office. What we're seeing today is the appreciation of Tinubu's induced naira depreciation.

Pushing naira from less than 1k to a dollar to almost 2k to a dollar and bringing it down to 1070 to a dollar can be celebrated as an achievement by only fools.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by PointZerom: 10:18am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
Shut your trap, majority of those against Tinubu are who ? Why then can't one refer to that group as who they are ?

Are all Nigerians criminals ? Do you not hear foreigners tag us all as criminals drug peddlers etc ? Have you ever seen any Nigerian going on online to disapprove that foolishly like you are fighting tooth n nail now.

If you like come from hellfire who cares. So long majority of those against the govt are igbos calling them out is fair representation. Beside I was specific I said obidient Igbo not all igbos but the foolishness guilty conscience troubling your Igbo deprived soul will never let you see beyond your stupidity.

Shut up and face the reality.

Tinubu caused the inflation by given buhary wrong advice on the economy.

We won't close mouths because we're not daft.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by PointZerom: 10:19am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
Fair enough I see no achievement here as well till it revert back to -₦700, I am just calling out your likes that claim it will be ₦2000 last month.

Wasn't it 2k in some places?

2 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by DenreleDave(m): 10:20am On Apr 13
JASONjnr:

!

Ipb boy. Keep denying ur identity
grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by JASONjnr(m): 10:21am On Apr 13
blancsn1:

When the entire north call for protest.... When they started looting trucks and asking other regions to join... I'm sure you noticed the Igbos stayed calm and even said they won't join the protest.

Also, a northern elders forum recently threatened to not vote for Tinubu.... This NEF holds a strong influence to the North. Most of their decisions are honoured.

Please let Igbos to rest. You will not die if you wake up one day and have Igbo man marry your ugly unborn daughter.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by RickyJesus: 10:27am On Apr 13
Nice one, our japa dream is alive.

14 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:28am On Apr 13
Which North ask you Igbos to join in any looting. You are just vomiting rubbish from your ipob foolishness.

Where n when did the North ask you Igbos to join them looting truck because I know very well I never received such call as a Yoruba base in Yorubaland ?

So Igbo should rest now when you were all over Fulani when Buhari was president n now all over the superior Yoruba since Tinubu became president you do not know they need rest ?

Your level of foolishness does not amaze me anyway, it's a common trait among your likes. You foolishly assume you own monopoly to call others out but do not want to be pay in same coin. I have news for you this is how you n your likes will be jumping from thread to thread as calling you out is a present / future continuous action throughout the 8 years of Bola Ahmed Tinubu so beta buckle up n sit tight for the ride.

JASONjnr:

When the entire north call for protest.... When they started looting trucks and asking other regions to join... I'm sure you noticed the Igbos stayed calm and even said they won't join the protest.

Also, a northern elders forum recently threatened to not vote for Tinubu.... This NEF holds a strong influence to the North. Most of their decisions are honoured.

Please let Igbos to rest. You will not die if you wake up one day and have Igbo man marry your ugly unborn daughter.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by JASONjnr(m): 10:32am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
Which North as you Igbos to join in any looting. You are just vomiting rubbish from your ipob foolishness.

Where n when did the North as you Igbos to join them looting truck because I know very well I never received such call as a Yoruba base in Yorubaland ?

Olodo.... It's ask and AS....

Mummy.....

Who are you that they will call from the north to organise a protest?

Bush rat weh deh use free opera data to browse!

Better go and hide in your brown roof and dirty environment.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Reality3080: 10:36am On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

Na Igbo Obidients make naira crash to N1900 to a dollar
were u igbos not happy then?

U were even saying it will get to 5000

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account / Tonye Cole Buys His Wife, Sylvia Cole, A Benz For Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.