Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. (671 Views)

We Will Teach Peter Obi A Lesson, We Will Teach Igbo People A Lesson. / Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:36am On Feb 26
We will teach Peter Obi a bitter lesson.

Did Peter Obi die in the custom's rice stampede?

Did his wife or any of his children die in the stampede?

We are still waiting for the bitter lesson they promised to teach Peter Obi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Difrent: 5:38am On Feb 26
Igbos are not suffering

It's only yourubas and Hausa Fulanis that are suffering

Yet

It's the igbos that are complaining that people are suffering

Last last you will be alright

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:17am On Feb 26
Difrent:
Igbos are not suffering

Yet

Did you see where I mentioned Igbos in my post? I said Peter Obi that you promised to teach a bitter lesson.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Shadomaan7: 6:19am On Feb 26
I heard he was too busy stashing state funds in offshore accounts to even attend the stampede. Maybe thats why hes crying foul over rigged elections he never even won. E be like say the Obedients and Barbarians taught him a lesson too.

17 Likes

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Paraman: 6:27am On Feb 26
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by ogashman(m): 6:47am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

We are still cooking it

1 Like

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:57am On Feb 26
ogashman:

We are still cooking it

Be fast about it. We are running out of patience.

1 Like

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:58am On Feb 26
Paraman:

Your uncle that is ruling Nigeria I hope you are a minister in his cabinet.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:00am On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
I heard he was too busy stashing state funds in offshore accounts to even attend the stampede. Maybe thats why hes crying foul over rigged elections he never even won. E be like say the Obedients and Barbarians taught him a lesson too.

Yes o. I saw him yesterday under the bridge begging for alms. He's homeless and hungry now. You guys really taught him a very bitter lesson.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by thesicilian: 7:17am On Feb 26
Difrent:
Igbos are not suffering

Yet

Lol
Don't mind them
They're like that yeye girl on twitter that slept with 3 friends during nysc just to prove a point to them that she doesn't have any feelings for them.
Won't be surprised if she was same tribe also
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by thesicilian: 7:21am On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
That's tautology
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Paraman: 7:24am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

Go and ask your daddy, he has a reply for you
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Cassandraloius: 7:38am On Feb 26
Not again this morning
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by allthingsgood: 7:40am On Feb 26
Did he not lose the election woefully

Abeg go and rest

1 Like

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by khalling2008: 8:00am On Feb 26
Did you see anybody from other region migrated to other region in large quantities for survival? No, only in peter obi region you will see them.

Did you see anybody from other region still in severe pain about the last election? No, only from Peter Obi region you will see them shouting.

Did you see anybody from other region shouting military? No, only from Peter obi region.

Did you see anybody from other region that can not move back or move forward about the election. They can't go back to Biafara or death, they can't shout sit at home, they can't shout Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Deogratiasfx: 9:41am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

That one is too much na..... poor people are ok as long as it is the same religion that is their slave masters.
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Difrent: 9:46am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

Did you see where I mentioned Igbos in my post? I said Peter Obi that you promised to teach a bitter lesson.

You don't need to mention igbos
We can smell your deception miles away.

But why are igbos the ones complaining? Is it that they are hungry but pretend they are not so that we will laugh at them?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:47am On Feb 26
Difrent:
Igbos are not suffering

Yet

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:48am On Feb 26
Paraman:

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:48am On Feb 26
Paraman:
Go and ask your daddy, he has a reply for you

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:49am On Feb 26
allthingsgood:
Did he not lose the election woefully

Abeg go and rest

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:50am On Feb 26
khalling2008:
Did you see anybody from other region migrated to other region in large quantities for survival? No, only in peter obi region you will see them.

Did you see anybody from other region still in severe pain about the last election? No, only from Peter Obi region you will see them shouting.

Did you see anybody from other region shouting military? No, only from Peter obi region.

Did you see anybody from other region that can not move back or move forward about the election. They can't go back to Biafara or death, they can't shout sit at home, they can't shout Nnamdi Kanu

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:51am On Feb 26
Difrent:

But why are igbos the ones complaining? Is it that they are hungry but pretend they are not so that we will laugh at them?

A guilty conscience fears no accusation. We are talking about teaching Peter obi some bitter lessons and you are dragging the Igbos into it.
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 9:55am On Feb 26
Difrent:

Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by gashiwalesman: 9:59am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

The fact that you're still in pain almost year after election shows they really dealt with you real bad...

Your lamentations online is legendary!
Man dey shit dog dey catch cold...
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:03am On Feb 26
gashiwalesman:

The fact that you're still in pain almost year after election shows they really dealt with you real bad...

Your lamentations online is legendary!
Man dey shit dog dey catch cold...

Yes oo. You guys really dealt with Peter Obi. I saw him struggling to buy 10k rice at the customs office Yaba. His wife and two children are hungry please find a way to assist them. Thanks
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by EmiloCorn: 10:14am On Feb 26
They matched my emilocorn sister to death yesterday cry

And all my fellow apc supporters can do is blame ndi 5%ers undecided
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Putinofrussia: 10:22am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

Bad news merchant.
You are grinning because of the sorrow of others.
Evil.
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by gidgiddy: 10:23am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

Obi is a billionaire who can afford to retire to Cyprus tomorrow, sip fine wine and eat good good food for the rest of his life and not bother with what goes on in Nigeria

The people who want to teach him a lesson are those hunger is about to finish
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by gashiwalesman: 11:03am On Feb 26
FromZeroToHero:

Yes oo. You guys really dealt with Peter Obi. I saw him struggling to buy 10k rice at the customs office Yaba. His wife and two children are hungry please find a way to assist them. Thanks

Who will be so buffeted with hunger and thinks Peter is the next stop for help? Maybe in Anambra sha! Leave the ebipawa crew to wail and protest! But you can't take their right to vote away from them... dem no send you
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by allthingsgood: 12:50pm On Feb 26
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=128651055][/quote]

ask your governor and local govt chairmen
Re: We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi. by Streetdoctor: 1:36pm On Feb 26
allthingsgood:

ask your governor and local govt chairmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Defending Tinubu's Poor Governance, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime / Ogun Set To Return Schools To Original Owners / Ekiti Ac, Pdp Hopeful On Appeal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.