Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG (14142 Views)

Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG / NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Fuel Price Increase: We Will Shutdown Nigeria, NLC Warns In New Year Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Postinor: 8:45am On Feb 26
showwiggy:

You are the greatest mumu on this platform,you just typed nonsense.
Barbarians on SM
mumu, by but what I typed is the truth,if you like be deceiving urself
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by BreconHills(m): 8:51am On Feb 26
Postinor:
stop saying rubbish, even a primary school student would know that government is still paying subsidy, dollar and naira prices have been going up but the price of fuel isn't,is that not common sense

You didn't answer my question. FAAC has gone up by 20-39% which is huge. Where did the money come from? And it hasn't come down.

Let's stay on message.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Houseontherock1: 9:05am On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
Wow, attacking peaceful protesters? Tinubus government really knows how to make friends.
His confidence stemmed from the lack of unity among labor unions...he will easily subdue the people if this protest fails
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06am On Feb 26
Postinor:
Tinubu has failed, during buhari's regime fuel subsidy was #400b per month, but since this idiot came to power we now pay fuel subsidy of #905b per month all because of his wrong decision making
grin
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by CapitalBank: 9:08am On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
Wow, attacking peaceful protesters? Tinubus government really knows how to make friends.

Don’t fall for it. They are doing this nonsense to prevent a major protest from the public. It’s called controlled opposition.

Anything the people are mulling over a protest, NLC suddenly wants to protest. They have been doing since the court case.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Connected1: 9:11am On Feb 26
Enice:
Most of the kids here don't know the meaning of hijacking a protest! If that protest is hijacked, that may be the end of NLC as we know it. Hijacking of protest is very easy. Just infiltrate the protest with hoodlums and some rogue NLC members. without confrontation from anyone they start destroying citizens and government properties. This was very common during the military regime. All NLC executives will be arrested and put on trial. Case closed.
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Tareq1105: 9:13am On Feb 26
Hanndye:
Ok.

NLC is free to embark on peaceful protest but it should allow non members of its Congress to go about their legitimate business without harassment.

NLC members had been paid Wage Award of #35,000 per month from September to January but me nobody remember to share with me in my one man business.

Therefore, no one should claim to be protesting on my behalf. Allow me to look for my daily bread.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by swagifted(m): 9:13am On Feb 26
reiddecuti:
Let the fist fighting begins.....

You know say Nigeria Police na one foolish body. They will go over do to prove their foolishness. Very! Very!! funny body with no brain.
policeman wey him salary no fit buy one bag of rice?
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Connected1: 9:16am On Feb 26
BreconHills:

You didn't answer my question. FAAC has gone up by 20-39% which is huge. Where did the money come from? And it hasn't come down.

Let's stay on message.

It's obvious you don't have sense.

Asking stupid questions.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Connected1: 9:18am On Feb 26
Tareq1105:

NLC is free to embark on peaceful protest but it should allow non members of its Congress to go about their legitimate business without harassment.

NLC members had been paid Wage Award of #35,000 per month from September to January but me nobody remember to share with me in my one man business.

Therefore, no one should claim to be protesting on my behalf. Allow me to look for my daily bread.
You sound like an illiterate which I doubt you are.

The major consumers/customers of your so called business are salary earners, if they can't afford your services then your business will closed down.

It's not as if they are coming to tell you to close your shop, so shut up anyways.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by enambobo(m): 9:43am On Feb 26
Postinor:
stop saying rubbish, even a primary school student would know that government is still paying subsidy, dollar and naira prices have been going up but the price of fuel isn't,is that not common sense
What are you saying? Do we import petrol? It will only go up if petrol is imported. This is our own mineral resource and it has no business with dollar price. Hope you understand now?
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by mrcrabs(m): 9:45am On Feb 26
e too sure me say this shut down no go happen, NLC way don dey compromised since oshomole left seat. undecided undecided
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 9:46am On Feb 26
BreconHills:

What's the source of this?

If subsidy has gone up where is the government finding the money to pay increased FAAC allocations to the states?

Stop listening to stupid people.

Government did a partial removal of subsidy. That's where the extra money came from.

It's been like that for decades.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Walz001: 9:46am On Feb 26
You all should be careful with una protest way no go bring any change
You see this government in power, they dont care if ee all die
Please stay safe while at it
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Exceed15: 9:52am On Feb 26
sigil:
I hope labour has what it takes to control the strike

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name Here
https://forms.gle/Fy1bWmLpgBWMNnCB8

Protest not strike. I think there's difference.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Exceed15: 9:53am On Feb 26
Well-done Ajaero. The child who says his mother will not sleep will not also sleep himself. Just look at what happened in Lagos.. so sad
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Chucks13: 9:54am On Feb 26
millionboi2:
suffering and smiling go kill u,if thy die now their sons inherite their properties but if ur own die u got nothing to inherite but keep shouting on your manhood abi mandate u stand.

Who is suffering only lazy idiots are suffering not me I had know way back in 2015 when Buhar son of bitch became the presudent that these days will surely comes and I had prepared myself Mr man.

So keep quiet Mr lazy man, plan well and escape Lamentation, your failure to plan now hunting you, enjoy your failure bro.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Enice(m): 10:01am On Feb 26
Connected1:

Will you keep quiet?
quiet or no quiet, when it happens, eyes go clear
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Chucks13: 10:08am On Feb 26
Zetty177x:

Make thunderstorm 🔥 ur mouth...una steal person mandate, can't even rule. Forced us for hunger and Dem want arrest ur papa wen born 'bascard' like u.... ediot

Hahahaha look at this idiot not only thunder will fire anadiohaplus Ogun plus ayeklala go fire an piyr water inside your belle and you go swell up and burst. Anuofia, ewu oye izuzu motherfucker.

Which mandate? You dey mad.

I ask again provide the election result at your possession from your fucking obidients IREV and show me any 2 states in SW were obi beat Tinubu with 50k votes, show me any 2 states in the North where Obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes, show me any 2 states in the middle belt where Obi beat Tinubu wth 30k votes, show me any 3 state in SS where obi beat Tinubu with 30k votes margin? And let me show the final inec result and let the world judge? U dey mad.

And pls tell the entire how "Anambra with 300k accredited voters cards and obi alone score 500k votes from 300k accredited voters cards""? Tell th word how did obi arrived at 500k among 13 presidential contestants in Anambra, failure to provide this may Ogun kill you.

We will arrest obi and jail him as we did to your lord Kanu, mind you I'm not from SW I'm proper obi kinsmen but I hate him with passion because is a "thief and a big time drug trafficker".

U deey craze. Anukpamu. Na dat hunger go kill you. Shameless lazy idiot. Go and riot and die. Iberibe slowpoke.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by BreconHills(m): 10:20am On Feb 26
nairalanda1:

Government did a partial removal of subsidy. That's where the extra money came from.

It's been like that for decades.

The extra money has been there for decades? Really?

#paralleluniverse
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Zetty177x: 10:27am On Feb 26
Chucks13:

Hahahaha look at this idiot not only thunder will fire anadiohaplus Ogun plus ayeklala go fire an piyr water inside your belle and you go swell up and burst. Anuofia, ewu oye izuzu motherfucker.

Which mandate? You dey mad.

I ask again provide the election result at your possession from your fucking obidients IREV and show me any 2 states in SW were obi beat Tinubu with 50k votes, show me any 2 states in the North where Obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes, show me any 2 states in the middle belt where Obi beat Tinubu wth 30k votes, show me any 3 state in SS where obi beat Tinubu with 30k votes margin? And let me show the final inec result and let the world judge? U dey mad.

And pls tell the entire how "Anambra with 300k accredited voters cards and obi alone score 500k votes from 300k accredited voters cards""? Tell th word how did obi arrived at 500k among 13 presidential contestants in Anambra, failure to provide this may Ogun kill you.

We will arrest obi and jail him as we did to your lord Kanu, mind you I'm not from SW I'm proper obi kinsmen but I hate him with passion because is a "thief and a big time drug trafficker".

U deey craze. Anukpamu. Na dat hunger go kill you. Shameless lazy idiot. Go and riot and die. Iberibe slowpoke.

See dead body de insult him mama and papa wen hunger don kill..as Amoda come in, I hope u are amongst the 5% of Nigerians with over 500,000 in their account? If u nor de amongst and u use ur MB to type this epistle. ..ur mumu pass sabinus own. I hope u get millions for account? And u de support tinubu...if not u be original suffer head...in felas voice
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Postinor: 10:52am On Feb 26
enambobo:

What are you saying? Do we import petrol? It will only go up if petrol is imported. This is our own mineral resource and it has no business with dollar price. Hope you understand now?
we don't import fuel, you are obviously a child,I won't reply you again,sense did not tell you that the fuel is refined abroad
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Postinor: 10:53am On Feb 26
BreconHills:

Let's stay on message.

🤣🤣🤣, what is the relationship between faac increasing and fuel subsidy,if you want to believe nigeria is not still paying subsidy even with after how the naira has depreiciated that is your choice
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 10:55am On Feb 26
BreconHills:

The extra money has been there for decades? Really?

#paralleluniverse

How it works..
Price is set at a point a. And a subsidy is paid

Over time, the subsidy rises due to rising cost of production, falling value of naira and rising quantity being consumed.

So government reduces the amount spent on subsidy , which is reflected in the price increasing, while it channels the savings elsewhere

( Eg, sure p was funded by a partial subsidy removal)

It's been like that for decades. That's why fuel no longer costs 15 kobo as it did in 1981
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Marineson(m): 11:16am On Feb 26
That's a very good development because people are suffering while the few are enjoying the government.
Let everyone join the protests not only nlc.
We are trapped here in our own land with bad government and policies.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Chucks13: 12:37pm On Feb 26
Zetty177x:

See dead body de insult him mama and papa wen hunger don kill..as Amoda come in, I hope u are amongst the 5% of Nigerians with over 500,000 in their account? If u nor de amongst and u use ur MB to type this epistle. ..ur mumu pass sabinus own. I hope u get millions for account? And u de support tinubu...if not u be original suffer head...in felas voice

You see a very easy way to identify a full blown bastard, usual way when engaging their mate in a logical argument always resulted insulting their mate father and mother. A bastard can never hide their bastardism.

You dont even have papa so no need insulting your papa.

Ewu Gambia, shameless lazy bitch. Go and look for work. Odukwu, indiala.

Leave papa and mama out of this make me and you dig am wella, bloody coward. Talk to me like a man.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by monex(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26
enambobo:

people will stay stupid things on social media with a lot of confidence
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by pikechukwu6(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26
We are solidly behind you... though I will watch from TV undecided undecided
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Zetty177x: 4:52pm On Feb 26
Chucks13:

You see a very easy way to identify a full blown bastard, usual way when engaging their mate in a logical argument always resulted insulting their mate father and mother. A bastard can never hide their bastardism.

You dont even have papa so no need insulting your papa.

Ewu Gambia, shameless lazy bitch. Go and look for work. Odukwu, indiala.

Leave papa and mama out of this make me and you dig am wella, bloody coward. Talk to me like a man.

Na ur papa I go curse because he supposed waste you like Onah...

Google ONANISM , term derived from the biblical narrative of Onan, son of Judah (Gen. 38, 7–10), who "spilled" his seed "on the ground. Ur Papa go de put spam fertilize a fool inside one woman kunt went accept..u shouldn't be on Earth. Na ground them for spill u....
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Chucks13: 5:11pm On Feb 26
Zetty177x:

Na ur papa I go curse because he supposed waste you like Onah...

Google ONANISM , term derived from the biblical narrative of Onan, son of Judah (Gen. 38, 7–10), who "spilled" his seed "on the ground. Ur Papa go de put spam fertilize a fool inside one woman kunt went accept..u shouldn't be on Earth. Na ground them for spill u....

Bastard on the beat again, go home and ask that which begat you to tell you little story about your paternal origin if you will be lucky enough to know who your read father is.

Ndooh!!! We know your type.
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Franklyspeakin: 5:23pm On Feb 26
Protest even start today for lagos
Kwaramustgoodag:
u go hear breaking news. Wait and see
Re: Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG by Zetty177x: 5:29pm On Feb 26
Chucks13:

Bastard on the beat again, go home and ask that which begat you to tell you little story about your paternal origin if you will be lucky enough to know who your read father is.

Ndooh!!! We know your type.

ONANISM is ur portion. Poured on the ground... Elon Musk is all about people giving birth to many children ..so that there's a higher chance that very intelligent people can be born. And if the earth can get only 1,000 of such high intelligent geniuses with very high birth rate, the earth will change in terms of technology and inventions. The Earth don't need dead brains like this chuks dude blaming Obi when tinubu is president and has eaten his future to the 10th generation. Earth don't need u..na ya papa I blame...he supposed waste u for ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor / Justice, Sylvester Ngwuta Arraigned For False Asset Declaration / Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.