Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property (14979 Views)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Tinubu's Special Investigator, Jim Obazee Faults CBN Audited Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Jesse6(m): 8:09am On Feb 26
Ribadu abi wetin be dat your name sef
You never calm down explain wetin dey sup for zamfara, benue, Katsina e.t.c Na CBN matter be your own now
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Zulu11zulu: 8:22am On Feb 26
ogugwa1992:

https://dailynigerian.com/onsa-summons-cbn-investigator/
I don't understand if zanusi know his job what business did he have with this.
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by ppogba: 8:55am On Feb 26
Kukutenla:
Where's that dimwit who was defending the rogue dude
Chopnaira abi na ppogba or what does he call himself?

My first point of argument then was that, it is all about corruption fighting back. Referring to me as a dimwit on a Monday does not obliterate that fact and I stand resolutely by that.

Second and more important is my total disagreement with the narration that Obazee seized the phones of the bank executives. I would not know how my argument against the illogicality of that translates into a support for Obazee.

I would have expected someone who wants to be taken seriously and someone who has the intent of arguing logically to have taken the time to go through the sequence of the last argument before coming out like an attack dog in the mould of Doyin Okupe or FFK to call another names early morning.

Well, I admit that my lexicon of words of insult is lean. For that reason, you are forgiven.

Good morning to you sir.
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by itsene: 9:08am On Feb 26
Summon?
If I were the President I will extend Obazee's tenure.
If officials are still scared and intimidated by his presence three months after then there must be more buried bodies somewhere!
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by zoomzoom(m): 9:11am On Feb 26
[quote author=Hedonisco post=128649297]Adaora on the beat.

By the way, it appears most Nigerians are horrible. Just give them a little power and they quickly become self-seeking, implacable monsters. Reminds me of that Calabar idiot or whatever who held a similar role during the early years of the Buhari administration. Can't remember his name now, but same modus operandi as this godforsaken Jim Obazee.

Obono oblong... who allegedly forged his unijos law degree.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œ

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by itsene: 9:14am On Feb 26
greenermodels:
What concerns the NSA with CBN investigation? nothing makes sense in this government, seems cabals are emerging.
Thieves are fighting back.
Emefiele did not work alone. He had thieves in the banking sector as associates.
Many are for Obazee to go away.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by 9jatriot(m): 9:15am On Feb 26
Give Nigerians power, they will start well and then abuse it.

Not many people know that Maina was called to investigate police pension funds. When he can, he discovered a lot of fraud, before you know it he had diverted the pension money, which has now made him a fugitive today.

Nigerians na special breed of people.
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Kukutenla: 9:37am On Feb 26
ppogba:

My first point of argument then was that, it is all about corruption fighting back. Referring to me as a dimwit on a Monday does not obliterate that fact and I stand resolutely by that.

Second and more important is my total disagreement with the narration that Obazee seized the phones of the bank executives. I would not know how my argument against the illogicality of that translates into a support for Obazee.

I would have expected someone who wants to be taken seriously and someone who has the intent of arguing logically to have taken the time to go through the sequence of the last argument before coming out like an attack dog in the mould of Doyin Okupe or FFK to call another names early morning.

Well, I admit that my lexicon of words of insult is lean. For that reason, you are forgiven.

Good morning to you sir.
You seem to have a problem with insults now? You didn't think twice before dishing it out to me on the other thread
You still think the complaint is about corruption fighting back. Does that mean Ribadu is also corrupt now?
You are still excusing the allegation of Obazee going rogue beyond his brief while claiming he cannot seize phones as if you were there or his psychologist to know what he is capable of doing or not.
Lastly, all this attempt to hide a glaring tyranny under the guise of corruption fighting back is poor. Obazee has done the assignment given to him. He should go and rest and stop forming police. Nigeria is not a banana republic
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Kukutenla: 9:39am On Feb 26
itsene:
Summon?
If I were the President I will extend Obazee's tenure.
If officials are still scared and intimidated by his presence three months after then there must be more buried bodies somewhere!

Or he could be using influence peddling to harrass and extort bank officials. As long as he has completed his assignment, he should not be found anywhere close to questioning anyone. He is not a law unto himself!
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Kukutenla: 9:41am On Feb 26
zoedew:
Until Jim repents his lot is to be used and dumped.

Repent of what?
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Starhearts: 10:07am On Feb 26
Zeus123:
Honestly I no longer understand what Ribadu role is anymore. Wetin concern NSA and cbn matter.

D money wey dem use send u go skool, supposed used to build poultry farm 🚜...
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Kingson28: 12:15pm On Feb 26
Please, is Jim Obazee Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw?
I want to check something.
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by chichima5764: 2:19pm On Feb 26
If true, that's harrassment and misappropriation of government trust and power. He deserves what he got.If true, that's harrassment and misappropriation of government trust and power. He deserves what he got....
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by aywagze(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26
Obazee should be effcc chairman ..he knows how to give the big thieves headaches ..ðŸĪ”
Re: Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property by Iamanoited: 8:22pm On Feb 26
WRONG. ONLY THE PRESIDENT CAN SUMMON JIM ANY WAY. THE PUBLIC IS STILL AWAITING GOVERNMENT WHITE PAPER ON JIM OBAZEE'S REPORT. HOWEVER, OBAZEE IS MORE EXECUTIVE IN NIGERIA AND IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE THAN RIBADU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! / FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave / Okonjo-iweala Speaks On Padding 2014 Budget, Attacks Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.