Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! (14975 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/166176-video-shows-liberian-patrick-sawyer-was-terribly-ill-possibly-knew-he-had-ebola-before-traveling-to-nigeria.html#sthash.QAd5NC23.dpbs

Looking to get to the bottom of Sawyer’s strange ailment on the Asky Airline flight, which Sawyer transferred on in Togo, hospital officials say, he was tested for both malaria and HIV AIDS.

However, when both tests came back negative, he was then asked whether he had made contact with any person with the Ebola Virus, to which Sawyer denied. Sawyer’s sister, Princess had died of the deadly virus on Monday, July 7, 2014 at the Catholic Hospital in Monrovia. On Friday, July 25, 2014, 18 days later, Sawyer died in Lagos.

http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2014/07/ebola-in-nigeriapatrick-sawyers-final-hours-in-lagos.html
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Back in Lagos, authorities at the First Consultants Hospital in Obalende decided that despite Sawyer’s denial, they would test him for Ebola, due to the fact that he had just arrived from Liberia, where there has been an outbreak of the disease with more than 100 deaths.

The hospital issued a statement this week stating that Sawyer was quarantined immediately after he was discovered to have been infected with the deadly virus.

In addition, a barrier nursing was implemented around Sawyer and the Lagos State Ministry of Health was immediately notified. Hospital authorities also requested the Federal Ministry of Health for additional laboratory test based on its suspicion of Ebola

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrontPageAfrica has now learned that upon being told he had Ebola, Mr. Sawyer went into a rage, denying and objecting to the opinion of the medical experts. “He was so adamant and difficult that he took the tubes from his body and took off his pants and urinated on the health workers, forcing them to flee."

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by hazyfm: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
WHAT!!

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
The hospital would later report that it resisted immense pressure to let out Sawyer from its hospital against the insistence from some higher-ups and conference organizers that he had a key role to play at the ECOWAS convention in Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

In fact, FrontPageAfrica has been informed that officials in Monrovia were in negotiations with ECOWAS to have Sawyer flown back to Liberia.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by idupaul: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
We all know what's going on .. Saywer was used to carry a strong version of the virus to Nigeria for what ever reason those who planned used

15 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by tit(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
I must commend the private and public agencies for the way they handled this public threat.

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by 0rlando0woh: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
tit: I must commend the private and public agencies for the way they handled this public threat.
How did they handle it?
The disease is spreading already.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Its not just Boko Haram that are against the good of this country. This man has really dealt with us!!!!
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
The doctor who has become the latest victim in Nigeria had treated Patrick Sawyer, who worked for Liberia’s finance ministry, and who contracted the virus from his sister before travelling to Lagos for a meeting of west African officials.

He landed in Lagos on July 20 from Monrovia after switching planes in Togo’s capital Lome.

He was visibly sick upon arrival and taken directly to the First Consultants hospital in the upmarket Lagos neighbourhood of Ikoyi. He died in quarantine on July 25.

The hospital was closed indefinitely last week.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/panic-grows-nigerian-doctor-infected-ebola-virus/#sthash.0rxfqDKQ.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
The confirmation that a fourth doctor had been infected comes as fear and anger about the dead being left unburied in Liberia’s capital Monrovia brought protesters into the streets, while Sierra Leone’s president said Monday that the epidemic threatened the “very essence” of the nation.

“This new case is one of the doctors who attended to the Liberian Ebola patient who died,” Nigeria’s Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu told journalists.

He said that 70 other people believed to have come into contact with the Liberian government official were being monitored.

Of the eight now in quarantine, three show “symptomatic” signs of the disease, he said.

More worrying still are reports from Liberia that victims’ corpses were being dumped or abandoned. Protesters, who blocked major roads in the capital on Monday, claim that the government is not collecting bodies of victims left to rot in the streets or in their homes.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is the picture of the man Patrick Sawyer

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/death-toll-ebola-w-africa-hits-887-162835125.html

ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — Authorities in Nigeria on Monday announced a second case of Ebola in Africa's most populous country, an alarming setback as the total death toll from the disease in several West Africa countries shot up by more than 150 to 887.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by KnowAll(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Those people he peed on would definately have d disease. I am more than convinced that Mr Sawyer is definately a medical terrorist.

15 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by suwailad(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
some people are playing some sick games
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Health authorities in Liberia ordered that all those who die from Ebola be cremated after communities resisted having the bodies buried nearby.

Over the weekend, military police were called in after people tried to block health authorities in the West African nation from burying 22 bodies on the outskirts of the capital, Monrovia.

The World Health Organization announced Monday that the death toll has increased from 729 to 887 deaths in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by suwailad(f): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: Health authorities in Liberia ordered that all those who die from Ebola be cremated after communities resisted having the bodies buried nearby.

Over the weekend, military police were called in after people tried to block health authorities in the West African nation from burying 22 bodies on the outskirts of the capital, Monrovia.

The World Health Organization announced Monday that the death toll has increased from 729 to 887 deaths in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria

are the health officials supposed to cremate the bodies not bury them?
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sawyer, who was traveling to Nigeria on business, became ill while aboard a flight.

They did not quarantine his fellow passengers, and have insisted that the risk of additional cases was minimal.

Nigerian authorities said a total of 70 people are under surveillance and that they hoped to have eight people in quarantine by the end of Monday in an isolation ward in Lagos.

The emergence there is particularly worrisome because Lagos is the largest city in Africa with some 21 million people
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
An abstract from a recent paper on Ebola: "New data show that the Replikin count of the Ebola virus increased 16-fold in 2013 before the current outbreaks--an indication that the current strain is highly transmissible and dangerous.

Replikins are a group of peptides that have been found to be useful in predicting the rate at which a virus or other organism can replicate, as well as its lethality.

In 2008, increases in gene Replikin counts in H1N1 influenza accurately forecast the 2009 H1N1 pandemic" -Samuel Bogoch, Senior Scholar Boston University School of Medicine and Elenore Bogoch, Director, Foundation for Research on the Nervous System (FRNS)

This disease can be spread by TOUCHING the sweat of an infected person. OR airborne if they sneeze and you are hit with water droplets. If they were on an airplace and used the restroom, you could get it from the toilet seat (if it was sweaty or had any urine/feces on it) or the wash basin, or the doorhandle.

Why do you think the healthcare workers wear Tyvex suits, gloves, tapped off sleeves, boots, masks and eye protection? A lot of lies and misinformation is being spread.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nawaooooo!!!!!

God please save Nigeria!! We have not finished dealing with boko haram,now its Ebola? Abeg ooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/experimental-ebola-serum/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/04/investing/ebola-drug-tekmira/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/31/travel/ebola-planes-air-travel/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN reported Monday that two Americans who were infected with the Ebola virus in Liberia were treated with a drug made by privately-held San Diego company Mapp Biopharmaceutical.

Three top secret, experimental vials stored at subzero temperatures were flown into Liberia last week in a last-ditch effort to save two American missionary workers who had contracted Ebola, according to a source familiar with details of the treatment.

A representative from the National Institutes of Health contacted Samaritan's Purse in Liberia and offered the experimental treatment, known as ZMapp, for the two patients, according to the source.

The drug was developed by the biotech firm Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc. The patients were told that this treatment had never been tried before in a human being but had shown promise in small experiments with monkeys.

According to company documents, four monkeys infected with Ebola survived after being given the therapy within 24 hours after infection. Two of four additional monkeys that started therapy within 48 hours after infection also survived.

One monkey that was not treated died within five days of exposure to the virus.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by suwailad(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
so america has the cure, then what next?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
America will make billions of dollars from selling the cure to Africa!!!

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by MadCow1: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmm
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by atlwireles: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP, I agree with you. A person travelling with an American passport, should understand the risk of Ebola. That , this terrorist sawyer help prepare his sister for burial yet lied about coming in contact with Ebola, is nothing else but medical terrorism. angry angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
America abeg o..

Take our oil

Give us ebola drugs

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by olabukola: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
KnowAll: Those people he peed on would definately have d disease. I am more than convinced that Mr Sawyer is definately a medical terrorist.
sent by the un and us.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by fr3do(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
We live in perilous times.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by gbadexy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm speechless. Its said that its not good to say ill of the dead so let me just hush.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by ruffhandu: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Keep chewing bitter Kola. Na our own cure/tretment be that in the absence of any other.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Liamm(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
So his coming to Nigeria was intended at infecting Nigerians with the deadly virus.... If so, *grabs champaign to celebrate his death*
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by danot1030: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: Its not just Boko Haram that are against the good of this country. This man has really dealt with us!!!!
this is one of the reason the leadership of this country is tag a slowpoke, one shuld have expected him to take a drastic measure against Liberia or even cut off ties wit them as a way of showing his displeasure but for where.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC / FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave / Sign Death Warrant For 2,500 Inmates, NPS Tells Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.