Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

"Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information (14385 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by chikason22(m): 10:49am On Feb 26
Let someone wake me up when APC apologists start eating grass and millipedes for food everyday, twice on Mondays till the quench.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by HEBEI: 10:49am On Feb 26
Reform and benefits gbuo gị there angry
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by ClearFlair: 10:50am On Feb 26
Can't you be people be serious for once. What is this
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by ibawon(m): 10:50am On Feb 26
How does this benefit the average Nigerian that lives below $20 a month?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Customised3(f): 10:50am On Feb 26
Hmm
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:50am On Feb 26
The common man on the streets is shouting ebinpawa. Shey na statistics we go chop grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by excanny: 10:51am On Feb 26
Dey play
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Usmanovic95(m): 10:51am On Feb 26
Na statistics we go chop?
Now they want to force the statistics down our throat.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by SirLakes: 10:51am On Feb 26
These people are not yet serious

Sey na statistics we go use buy rice wey don cost pass the reach of a common person
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by nairalanda1(m): 10:52am On Feb 26
Franklyspeakin:
Propaganda news. Lagos ibadan express way media

Daily trust is a Northern newspaper.

It was set up in the late 1990s after someone responded to northern grumbling about Lagos Ibadan papers by saying 'set up your own now!,'
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Mayeldah(m): 10:52am On Feb 26
I tot their Lord and Saviour Tinubu queried whether na statistics we go chop?

why is APC looking for cooked up statistics for propaganda?

any gains made from any measure that impoverishes the masses in Nigeria is always eaten up by same corrupt politicians.

where are the gains from subsidy removal? they claimed it was shared to states and local govts

Tell me, which is state in Nigeria has witness any improvement in standard of living since May 2023?

Just keep our subsidy in place let's be getting the benefits directly jeje.
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by chikason22(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria
This one will soon eat grass and millipedes for food as a result of severe hunger and hardship.
Just wait for the second phase of Tinubulation.

At least that will help reduce the useless population of APC apologists who keep selling their future

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by fareed69(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
Cindypresh:

You love tinupoo the disaster?? You don't have a taste.

How can a breathing specie love a Chicago bound white substance pusher E tire me oo

Una no tired to dey say this ?
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Kingrshd3: 10:53am On Feb 26
jmoore:
Cement: 10,000 naira

50kg rice: 70,000 naira

The mumu reform brought high inflation which keeps increasing.
The purchasing power of many Nigerians have reduced.
The reforms has created more poor people than previous government.

Is because u don't understand the meaning of reform ..

When rice and petrol was sold at 6k and 180 naira is because of the subsidy which d federal government have been borrowing to service for year ...

So do u want Tinubu to keep borrowing because u want to buy cheap items in the market till Jesus come 😲😳

When will Nigeria be like America 🤔
When will Nigeria become China 🤔.when will Nigeria bcom great like Japan 🤔

So subsidy removal was the issue we are facing and they are working to cushion it as time flies ...

So don't comment like someone that didn't attend highs school

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by georgee(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
jmoore:

50Kg rice..85K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
gratiaeo:
No matter how you propagated this failed government reality will always strike you at face.
How do you tell average Nigeria that a bag of rice is now N70000, cement N11000, a bottle of beer N700 minimal, Iron rods N950000 a ton, egg N150, bread N2000.
You are telling a man that went to bed with an empty stomach that Tinubu reform is paying off
they said economic reform not food on your table bro
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by DeepSight(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
dominique:
Hopefully the average Nigerians will start feeling the impact of these reforms.

U probably believe the NBS statistic that unemployment in Nigeria is 5 per cent.

U go hope taya.

Unless there is a mass revolt that succeeds, we will be in the dumps for the next 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by MrPristine: 10:53am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria

You cannot genuinely love Nigeria and love that vile criminal that is destroying Nigeria at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Mcslize: 10:54am On Feb 26
Sangoamadioha1 will never be affected by this. He is enjoying himself. He buys fuel at a lesser price of ₦200 per liter. He has nothing to worry about except Peter Obi who has always been his nightmare.

Tinubu 2027 in his mandate we stand.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Bluntemperor: 10:55am On Feb 26
MikoB:
Great, every economy reform all over the world always come with some inconveniences and after sometimes the positive impacts will be noticed, but the only fear I have with nigerias' own is that the gains from the inconveniences might might by misused and embezzled by the same people that brought the reforms.
Anyway, let us all give Tinubu a little more time, he might surprise all of us,because these reforms are the only way to go, if you desire better infrastructure and development.

Some haters, elections losers and Social Media Agents and Footsoldiers,will soon invade the tred, because their Parties is not in Power,then no matter the good intentions of the Govt,just rubbish it!!
That is how they want to play the opposition's role- no better suggestion,but Condemnations all the time!
That is how we role in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by StarRida: 10:55am On Feb 26
This is what APC and Thier supports wish verses the reality

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:55am On Feb 26
jmoore:

the system breaches garbage of govts 25years accumulated from obj to buha will take a same govt 2years to clean out.Ask singapore
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Willed042(m): 10:55am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria
Hypocrite, so na statistics we go dey shop now in the words of our President.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by johnog4sure: 10:57am On Feb 26
Good we need more of these, In as much as I do not appreciate the election process, the overall progress of this country is my concern, and we should applaud the government when they get it right, and criticize them constructively when they don't. Come to think of it, hope this is not propaganda? How do I verify this pls.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Bmaster(m): 10:57am On Feb 26
whada fu,vk is Q4 ? grin

Okay,now I know.
Three last months of a govt's failure in a year shocked
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by WantsandMore: 10:58am On Feb 26
The age long debates between economic growth versus economic development lives on

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by LandMann: 10:58am On Feb 26
Benefits on the pages of newspapers. Shey the old man who is clueless about governance once asked if na statistics we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Dancebreaker: 10:59am On Feb 26
So you will go and tell a woman who cannot afford asthma pump anymore that his rich neighbour's share price has increased, bah?

How many people own a share in 9ja as a whole? It will not pass the population of Ogbomosho out of the whole of Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Novice1(m): 11:00am On Feb 26
All are powerpoint achievements.

What has the common man gained?
higher fuel prices
higher $$$ exchange rate
Astronomical rise in prices of commodities
Food scarcity

insensitive government
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Feb 26
grin hmmm
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by lexy2014: 11:01am On Feb 26
Pogba12:
Courtesy: Federal Ministry of Information

how has all this reduced inflation and increased the living standard of Nigerians?
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by DLuciano: 11:01am On Feb 26
Pogba12:
Courtesy: Federal Ministry of Information
Be deceiving yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area / How Musa Umar Uba Was Kidnapped In Daura / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.