Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). (1055 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by khalling2008: 3:48pm On Feb 26
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=128657101][/quote]

Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by Streetdoctor: 4:22pm On Feb 26
[quote author=khalling2008 post=128657781][/quote]

Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26
same yeye ignoramus who elect these EVIL BASTARDS, and then turn around and cry when these same elected official are only focussing on enriching themselves and their family, while you die of hunger.

you got what you deserve!
Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by Burruchaga71(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26
It still beats my imagination how Nigerians refused to capture DRUGGIE dead or alive
Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by Antivirus92(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26
khalling2008:

How many? Count them and compare them with Peter Obi people in Lagos alone talk less in other southwest region
They are much more than igbos in other Yoruba states
Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by lastempero: 8:56pm On Feb 26
khalling2008:
Everybody can see who is affected by the hardship. At least Yoruba stayed in their region to complain about the hardship, what of other people from the southeast region that are migrating every day to the southwest because of hardship in their region? Why don't Southeast people stay in their region and face hardship, or it is a curhse for them to stay in their region

We come for the money wherever it is but we will surely retire to our mansions, that is a fact!!!
We have to learn from each forget the politicians that are dividing us. I learnt my management skill from your brothers because they are better than us in that aspect, they where my managers at a multinational down east when i was in the trenches n we never despised them rather we did learn from them so quit whinning n buckle up, no need 4 dick measuring.
Re: A Yoruba Man Laments Bitterly Over The Hunger His People Are Facing. (video). by Antivirus92(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26
lastempero:

We come for the money wherever it is but we will surely retire to our mansions, that is a fact!!!
We have to learn from each forget the politicians that are dividing us. I learnt my management skill from your brothers because they are better than us in that aspect, they where my managers at a multinational down east when i was in the trenches n we never despised them rather we did learn from them so quit whinning n buckle up, no need 4 dick measuring.
say they're better than you not us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Adedibu-the Untouchable / The President Of Gambia Can Cure Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.