Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Olawoye's Appointment As Aiyedatiwa's Coordinator, Round Peg In Round Hole —adeo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawoye's Appointment As Aiyedatiwa's Coordinator, Round Peg In Round Hole —adeo (95 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olawoye's Appointment As Aiyedatiwa's Coordinator, Round Peg In Round Hole —adeo by Adeboye80: 10:13am On Feb 26
An Abuja-based Lawyer, Barr. Oluwaseun Adeojo has applauded the appointment of Barr. Kola Olawoye as the Coordinator of Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa in Owo, Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Adeojo described the appointment as a round peg in round hole, noting that Olawoye will flawlessly exhibit his legal expertise to garner support for Gov. Lucky Aiyedatiwa.

The legal practitioner who stressed that with the appointment Olawoye and that of Dr. Olayide Adelami who is the Deputy Governor of the state, Adeojo said Aiyedatiwa has countered claims that he despised Owo indigenes.

Adeojo, in a statement issued to newsmen in Abuja said, “I amwriting to extend my heartfelt congratulations to you on your recent appointment as the Coordinator of Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa in Owo Town. Your selection for this esteemed position is a testament to your unwavering dedication, exceptional skills, and profound commitment to serving our community.

“Your extensive experience as the former Attorney General of Ondo State has undoubtedly equipped you with the knowledge and expertise needed to excel in this new role. Your passion for the betterment of our town, coupled with your remarkable leadership qualities, makes you the perfect fit for this important position.

“Your appointment as Coordinator is truly a case of a round peg in a round hole, as you bring with you a wealth of knowledge and a deep understanding of the needs of our community. I have no doubt that under your guidance, Owo Town will continue to prosper and thrive.

“Once again, congratulations on this well-deserved appointment. I wish you every success in your new role, and I look forward to witnessing the positive impact you will undoubtedly make in our community.

Re: Olawoye's Appointment As Aiyedatiwa's Coordinator, Round Peg In Round Hole —adeo by danijesus(m): 10:28am On Feb 26
All this political praise singers self...yinmu!

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Ighodalo Presents His Certificate Of Return To Obaseki / Stop Partisan Protests: If You Want To Join Electoral Process & Meet Us In 2027– / Chief JK Gadzama, SAN Congratulates Ondo State New Attorney General, Dr. Ajulo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.