Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do (144 Views)

4 Ex-Governors, 21 Other Senators Sponsor no Bill In 10 Months / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do by Metrix147: 10:18am On Feb 26
A chieftain of Abia APC and a former chairman of Ohafia local government area, Hon. Barr. Emeka Uduma has praised the Senator representing Abia North District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu for his outstanding performance as a member of the Nigerian Senate.

In an interview with ABN TV at the weekend, Hon. Uduma who recently returned to the APC said if Abia South and Central Senators were working like their North Senator, Governor of Abia would have less work to do.

Barr. Uduma who served as Ohafia council boss during the administration of Kalu as Abia governor described him as a wonderful Senator, noting that while he was not a Senator, he was still working to impact the people's lives.

While underlining that the Senatorial District is lucky to have the former Chief Whip of the Senate as its representative at the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly, he took a swipe at Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe from Abia south for not doing enough despite spending over 16 years in the senate.

"As far as I'm concerned, Orji Uzor Kalu is the best when it comes to project implementation across Nigeria. We hear reports, we hear news, the man has not rested. He has a large heart, I have worked with him from 1999 till date. It's because of him I came back to APC", he noted.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/if-other-senators-worked-like-orji-kalu-abia-governor-will-have-less-work-to-do-apc-chieftain/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do by yarimo(m): 10:52am On Feb 26
The current governor is a disgrace to good governernce, he is out to defraud ABIA STATE the same way he defrauded diamond bank as MD before he was sack.
Re: If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do by dnawah(m): 11:04am On Feb 26
Metrix147:
A chieftain of Abia APC and a former chairman of Ohafia local government area, Hon. Barr. Emeka Uduma has praised the Senator representing Abia North District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu for his outstanding performance as a member of the Nigerian Senate.

In an interview with ABN TV at the weekend, Hon. Uduma who recently returned to the APC said if Abia South and Central Senators were working like their North Senator, Governor of Abia would have less work to do.

Barr. Uduma who served as Ohafia council boss during the administration of Kalu as Abia governor described him as a wonderful Senator, noting that while he was not a Senator, he was still working to impact the people's lives.

While underlining that the Senatorial District is lucky to have the former Chief Whip of the Senate as its representative at the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly, he took a swipe at Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe from Abia south for not doing enough despite spending over 16 years in the senate.

"As far as I'm concerned, Orji Uzor Kalu is the best when it comes to project implementation across Nigeria. We hear reports, we hear news, the man has not rested. He has a large heart, I have worked with him from 1999 till date. It's because of him I came back to APC", he noted.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/if-other-senators-worked-like-orji-kalu-abia-governor-will-have-less-work-to-do-apc-chieftain/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
if him work like this as a governor,him for get less work to do.
Re: If Other Senators Worked Like Orji Kalu, Abia Governor Will Have Less Work To Do by AbaganaMiracle: 11:15am On Feb 26
Useful idiots extolling a well known criminal that subjugated them to life of poverty. Ndi otimkpu for peanuts. Tufiakwa!!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: We’re In Trouble, Wike Doesn’t Care If People Live In FCT – Kingibe / NFIU: Kalu, Anti-corruption And Financial Crimes Committee Screen Hasfat Abubaka / Was Obi A Member Of APC During Buhari's Dissatrous 8yr Tenure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.