Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR (21159 Views)

Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Yahaya Bello Lists 110 Achievements In Office Ahead Of Kogi 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by nony43(m): 11:34am On Feb 26
J
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by SoNature(m): 11:35am On Feb 26
porthouse7:
Needles protest

The protest is not needless, please.

Inflation has reached record highs and workers deserve corresponding pay increases.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by eliwa47(m): 11:35am On Feb 26
They play! undecided
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by samomoli: 11:35am On Feb 26
If the government is sincere , accountable and doing the right thing,they don't need all this energy to stop a protest. The last time I checked protest is an integral part of democracy. WHY IS TINUBU AND APC AFRAID OF PROTEST. you can fool the people always. Buhari government was lucky. eyes don open

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Akmike1983: 11:35am On Feb 26
I can never do something certain jibs in Nigeria, imagine police that their families are going through same hard time in the same country preventing masses from fighting to solve the problem, well I don't blame them they ve little or no choice than to obay, even though inside them they know they are not happy with the government

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Scholace: 11:35am On Feb 26
The protest will definitely hold. The world must see how Tinubu has improvished Nigerians
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Emman08: 11:36am On Feb 26
Police will be the ones to cause breakdown of law and order in Nigeria this period
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Bankowner: 11:36am On Feb 26
Which one?
The proposed strike/protest or the police occupation of the NLC office?
Patriottt:
Is this even legal??
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by olax02(m): 11:37am On Feb 26
Vulcan24:
But whis giving this kind of orders !? This same police that are so hungry they will beg their grandson for food
Nigerian police with their irrational thinking. As if the situation in the country is not affecting them. Tomorrow now they will come and be chasing Yahoo boys up and down. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Kingkamba(m): 11:37am On Feb 26
See people we want to help for a better Nigeria.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Lovenorth: 11:37am On Feb 26
Few hungry police grin
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Honestey: 11:38am On Feb 26
If you no get two lives just stay at home jeje
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by SpartaOfLagos: 11:38am On Feb 26
naija4life247:

Go and protest nah. The gods of the land want to drink blood. Go and sacrifice yourself
You will just sit in your little room and be issuing empty threat and if the protest hold, you won't still do anything .

The protest will hold unless the NLC call it off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by TheOldGods: 11:38am On Feb 26
I swear to God if I was NLc, I'll withdraw all services in Lagos including airlines. To hell with this bastard's. Who the Bleep they think they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Negroid001(m): 11:38am On Feb 26
Nothing concern me and my family. Y'all will reap what you've sown.
I've increased my charges on gigs and commissions. Una papa go drink garri.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Krankhead: 11:39am On Feb 26
searchng4love:
They must protest
Be careful when protesting....Obi will not be there with you inthe Grave. ..remember you have parents. Politicians don't worh dying for.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Krankhead: 11:41am On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:

You will just sit in your little room and be issuing empty threat and if the protest hold, you won't still do anything .

The protest will hold unless the NLC call it off.
The guy is just telling you that Politicians don't worst dying for. Obi your messiah children is eating burger in UK.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Mayeldah(m): 11:41am On Feb 26
Same Police that can't afford a bag of Rice even with their 2 months salary

May God not allow me work in a place where my conscience will be dead to reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Didijiji: 11:42am On Feb 26
Krankhead:
Be careful when protesting....Obi will not be there with you inthe Grave. ..remember you have parents. Politicians don't worh dying for.
Was Tinubu there when your uncles, parents protested in 2012? Are they in the grave now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by nsiba: 11:42am On Feb 26
porthouse7:
Needles protest

Then why stop it if it is needless
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Kpatakpata: 11:45am On Feb 26
This government is walking down the road of failure. They are always attacking people rather than do what they are supposed to do. Intimidation will not help them.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by ufotunang: 11:46am On Feb 26
This police likes to suffer...this protest is for your own good and good of nigerians
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Greenfusion: 11:46am On Feb 26
This APC govt seem to be foolish, that's how the hyped Nnamdi Kanu issue and it became a crises, now they are following same way, trying to use force, they should be happy NLC is coordinating everything because if it starts naturally na wahala o.....make dem continue. Them think say hunger na child's play.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by DeepSight(m): 11:48am On Feb 26
porthouse7:
Needles protest

Shattap there dimwit.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Daystar7: 11:48am On Feb 26
Did Jonathan do this to Tinubu and the empty white haired fake ass Wole?
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Lambrusco4462: 11:49am On Feb 26
Of what use... How can you flog a child and expect that child not to cry πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Sirseedorf(m): 11:53am On Feb 26
You can protest but please don't destroy people's property, and please don't get cut either form police or soldiers in the course of protesting or damaging people's property.

God bless us and Nigeria.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Feb 26
I beg you Tinubu's supporters, tell your arrogant leader not to attack peaceful protesters oooo. Ilu ko rogbo rara o, ita le gan oo. He should let the sleeping dog lie in peace and people protest in peace. Cos if he behaves same way he acted jau-jau on the Niger matter and the latter banned importation of cooking gas to Nigeria and their foods and cows are not allowed to enter Nigeria again, which had now snowballed into food crises and high cost of gas...the truth he failed to tell Nigerians, he won't be able to curtail people's anger oo.

Not even the police or army can. He should remember the endsars days and apply wisdom into this. The reaction will be holistic this time around from all over the country.

If Jonathan could permit him to stage protests and even supply police to protect him and buhari back then when things were far more better, he should do the same.

It's in line with our constitution. Ilu le oo
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by piehorse: 11:56am On Feb 26
Since police are fine with the hardship

I will remind them at checkpoint when they shamelessly beg for money
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Maxtipulation(m): 11:59am On Feb 26
SE, kindly keep off this protest please
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59am On Feb 26
Patriottt:
Is this even legal??

Lol it is legal in nigeria. People should enjoy what they votedπŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London! / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.