Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR (21156 Views)

Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Yahaya Bello Lists 110 Achievements In Office Ahead Of Kogi 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Exceed15: 12:02pm On Feb 26
When they were not in power Protest is the constitutional rights. The likes of animal Buhari, drug lord Tinubu, old cargo oyegun, chimpanzee oshiomole, short devil hell rufai, noise maker bakare protested on the streets against GeJ without intimidation. NLC should not give in . It's total shut down. We can't continue to die because of food .They will soon block me now on "politics". Always trying to shut down who is not in their camp.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26
damble:
Has Tinubu forgotten he used both protest and social media too?

Truly, the heart of men is wicked...

Truly, many people cannot tolerate 1/3 (one third) of things they do to others....

The guy won't allow you control him thats one thing I observed. Buh it's unfortunate he care less about the people
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by themanderon: 12:03pm On Feb 26
Jonathan allowed them to protest freely and now it's his turn and he doesn't want to protest despite his policies taking food away from many? Na lie him dey lie.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by FreeStuffsNG: 12:06pm On Feb 26
IkengaRussell:
I have a feeling that the mother of all protests is just around the corner
Definitely not in Lagos. You can't hide under your politics of tribal and religious bigotry to burn down our city again.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by IkengaRussell(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26
FreeStuffsNG:
Definitely not in Lagos. You can't hide under your politics of tribal and religious bigotry to burn down our city again.

Who burnt down your city before?..You think every Igbo gives a sh**t about Lagos?... Think again, man.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by gfelo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26
Very confused police na so dem dey start when it back fire they will start calling army,

Is nigerian police comfortable in this hardship?
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Smartguyboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26
During PDP time their were allowed to protest 🪧 now they are in charge it now a crime what is the difference between dictatorship and this time of rule ?
Even military time people are allowed to protest.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by yeman1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26
What a country
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by mbos: 1:00pm On Feb 26
sure say dey don chop today
Chillext:
I don't think those police have relatives
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Shattap there dimwit.
hungry mofo, no go hustle
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26
SoNature:

The protest is not needless, please.

Inflation has reached record highs and workers deserve corresponding pay increases.
and what will change after the protest, will price go down
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by DeepSight(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26
porthouse7:
hungry mofo, no go hustle

It's such a pity this country has citizens like you. You have no sense of anything. You are the real reason we are where we are today.

My dear, I am not hungry and none of my descendants will be for generations.

Go on and keep supporting your killers. Stockholm syndrome is nothing new.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

It's such a pity this country has citizens like you. You have no sense of anything. You are the real reason we are where we are today.

My dear, I am not hungry and none of my descendants will be for generations.

Go on and keep supporting your killers. Stockholm syndrome is nothing new.
as ur lord obi no win election the rest na to destroy the country with useless protest. We know the game and it won’t fly
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by SoNature(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26
porthouse7:
and what will change after the protest, will price go down

Read that comment you quoted because it answered this question.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by DeepSight(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26
porthouse7:
as ur lord obi no win election the rest na to destroy the country with useless protest. We know the game and it won’t fly

Daftie. Who told you I support Obi
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26
SoNature:

Read what I wrote earlier; that comment answered this question.
i don’t have to read, will the protest make people selling good change the price, if not its a needless protest
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:26pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Daftie. Who told you I support Obi
you can deny from now till tomorrow, u are obidense
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by DeepSight(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26
porthouse7:
you can deny from now till tomorrow, u are obidense

One of the hallmarks of illiteracy on this forum is calling anyone who criticizes the government an Obidient.

Kwanktinu.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by porthouse7(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

One of the hallmarks of illiteracy on this forum is calling anyone who criticizes the government an Obidient.

Kwanktinu.
it doesn’t change anything, u are an obidense
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by DeepSight(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26
porthouse7:
it doesn’t change anything, u are an obidense

I am an Obote boy right. Gotcha.
Hundred percent sure this will fly over your head.
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Ebeano49(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26
Even the police officers are hungry too
Re: Lagos: Police Seal NLC Office ahead of planned nationwide protest - SR by Dayus04007(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26
naija4life247:
Good One.

Anybody wey allow himself to be used for shooting practice, such persons will be the ENDEARS sacrificial lambs at the gate of Heaven/Hell.

u no go die better...god will punish ur generation for those trash u just spit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent / FG Agrees To Slash Fuel Price By ₦5 / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.