Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) (31769 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 10:06am On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

Feed yourself first 🤣😂

Mumu dey feel funky online after being depressed all day in real life.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

Mumu dey feel funky online after being depressed all day in real life.

You have started fasting becos of hunger, it is wrong naaaaa😅🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 11:04am On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

My mom has started starving my father of sex becos of hunger, it is wrong naaaaa😅🤣🤣🤣

I agree it's wrong. Maybe they should both see a marriage counselor?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:10am On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

I agree it's wrong. Maybe they should both see a marriage counselor?
Frustration is making you edit quoted post and passing it as real. You even acknowledged your thoughts in the edited quote on how you perceived your father and mother. It is evident you are frustrated enough to include them in your edited quote.

Is this how depressed you have become, why should you starve yourself, acknowledge your mental deranged conditions and become free from your bondage

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 11:13am On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

Frustration is making you edit quoted post and passing it as real.

Is this how depressed you have become, why should you starve yourself, acknowledge your mental deranged conditions and become free from your bondage

🤣🤣🤣

This your post is too long. Cry me a long river.
Jobless semi graduate get time dey screenshot
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:15am On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

This your post is too long. Cry me a long river.
Jobless semi graduate get time dey screenshot

Are you afraid evidence is ratting you out or you want to vent more on your frustrations? Don't hold back let loose you might get help on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 11:22am On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

Are you afraid evidence is ratting you out or you want to vent more on your frustrations? Don't hold back let loose you might get help on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣

Evidence of what? Should I show you evidence of your mom fvkcing the gateman with all her strength?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 12:18pm On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

Evidence of what? Should I show you evidence of your mom fvkcing the gateman with all her strength?

You are speaking from the experience of your family. Go ahead disgrace your family drop video 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 6:26pm On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

You are speaking from the experience of your family. Go ahead disgrace your family drop video 🤣🤣🤣

It's in your inbox. Go ahead and enjoy your dad shagging your mom on a wooden bench. And when you are done don't forget to grab your disabled sister and inbreed the way your progenitors did
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:45pm On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

It's in your inbox. Go ahead and enjoy your dad shagging your mom on a wooden bench. And when you are done don't forget to grab your disabled sister and inbreed the way your progenitors did

I said it before you sharing your experience speaks volume of your mentally derangement grin grin
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 10:47pm On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

I am the product of a leaking condom. I was born cos my mom couldn't afford abortion

Pity
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

Pity

https://www.nairaland.com/8012909/lagosians-stage-protest-over-economic/4#128682090

Is this how filthy your life is, I now understand why you are frustrated in life grin grin

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Codedpriest(m): 2:08am On Feb 28
WhizdomXX:

It will favour me and my family.

Have you said your Ebi pawa today?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28
Codedpriest:

Have you said your Ebi pawa today?
Abeg leave me oo. Na joke I dey.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by tammie24: 11:59am On Mar 08
Ashez:
Emilokan
Protest or no protest, Tinubu must complete 8 years, after which Dem go split Nigeria, we must teach igbos a lesson
you guys are learning very fast 😁
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by toneroforever(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08
Ijaya123:
How does this protest put an end to the so called hardship?

If there should be any protest at all, citizens should go to their various governor’s offices and demand for accountability of what the governors have been doing with the increased monthly allocations they’ve been receiving since July last year till date.

Any protest against President Tinubu is just misplaced priority

There will be no reversal. Fuel subsidy is gone. Unless you want the country to continue borrowing money to pay for subsidy. For how long?

😂😂😂😂
God is not in the business of dividing any country. Change your prayer point.

As if u don't know that the mumu Tinubu's government is still paying subsidy? Do you know that the landing cost of PMS today is far higher than what you pay for at the pump?

Who is then subsidizing it? They are deceiving you and looting at the same time. Ask Beta Edu.
If you are expecting Tinubu to do anything significant in 4 years,then you are joking.
The refinery they said they have repaired hasn't refined 1 barrel of crude oil since December 2023.

PMB finished this country in 8 years.....BAT is out to finish it kpata kpata.

I never knew PMB will be missed after all the bad governance. Tinubu brings tribulation and disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.