Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) (31770 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Real2088: 2:51pm On Feb 26
crestedmazi:
they didn't hear their elders' advice or these ones have joined IPOB. they couldn't even wait for 27th and 28th to reach.

The army is waiting to deal with you guys, they are well-paid now and wouldn't want that tampered with for now.

go home and face your local govt chairmen who would face the governors that meet with the president.

don't block the road for vendors and importers abeg, we need to secure the bag this week, workers salary and bank facility need to be serviced, na month end be this

You don make my mama ask me why I dey laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, you can say that again "Importers" e sweet me as I hear "Importers" God bless that your mouth wey talk that wordπŸ˜‚
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Azazyel: 2:51pm On Feb 26
Codedpriest:
Which group is this
The Ronus,
Emilocornians,
Agbadorians or
The Ebi pawas?

These people claim to be wise, but they have the most docile and sentimental voting population you can ever think of.
How can somebody with a functional cerebrum choose Tinubu against Peter Obi ?

Then come out to protest Ebi Pawon after just 6months.

what were you expecting before ?
una mind go touch ground
CLOWNS

So in your mind, it's all Yorubas that voted for BAT abi. Why can't you just leave tribalism out of the whole thing? Check out the percentage of votes Tinubu got from SW and compare with the votes Obi got from SE, let's know who the real tribalists are. Tinubu got most votes from the North sef. This politics of ethnicity must be eradicated. It has ruined our nation. Even when thugs in Lagos tried as much as possible to intimidate Igbo voters, they were shocked to discover that fellow Yorubas had taken it upon themselves to vote for Obi. Pls stop this ethnic banter. You're discouraging the people who voted PO last time.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by aaronjoshua(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26
crestedmazi:
they didn't hear their elders' advice or these ones have joined IPOB. they couldn't even wait for 27th and 28th to reach.

The army is waiting to deal with you guys, they are well-paid now and wouldn't want that tampered with for now.

go home and face your local govt chairmen who would face the governors that meet with the president.

don't block the road for vendors and importers abeg, we need to secure the bag this week, workers salary and bank facility need to be serviced, na month end be this
na how much be that your salary? Do you how hungry ppl are? Becoming a president is not by force, if you are not competent the you can resign. Do be sentimental.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Franking: 3:02pm On Feb 26
Who are these ones? Who is deceiving them? Tinumbu at the wheels. grin
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26
Codedpriest:
Which group is this
The Ronus,
Emilocornians,
Agbadorians or
The Ebi pawas?

I only pity the detribalized Yorubas who came out to support PO against all odds.

the rest can enjoy their govt.

As listed by an "Oponu".

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by tete7000(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26
Ijaya123:
How does this protest put an end to the so called hardship?

If there should be any protest at all, citizens should go to their various governor’s offices and demand for accountability of what the governors have been doing with the increased monthly allocations they’ve been receiving since July last year till date.

Any protest against President Tinubu is just misplaced priority

There will be no reversal. Fuel subsidy is gone. Unless you want the country to continue borrowing money to pay for subsidy. For how long?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God is not in the business of dividing any country. Change your prayer point.

How did Tinubu's ojota protest change anything in Nigeria? And for your information, fuel subsidy is still on, even at higher level than it was before baba bulabla came in. Stop speaking from ignorance.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by PHAYOL81: 3:17pm On Feb 26
Convergence of oppositions, especially those who would rather protest in LAGOS and not their home state.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Codedpriest(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26
NEIGHBOUR:

As listed by an "Oponu".

Ode
have you said your "Ebi pawa" today ?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Nwaele7(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26
Shun protest, support Tinubu for 8yrs
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Exceed15: 3:45pm On Feb 26
I said the police threat na wash. Oya make dem touch anybody na .. they will mob and transfer all the aggression on them. If your husband is a policeman u better warn him.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Exceed15: 3:48pm On Feb 26
wunmi590:

The hardship is really too much, people are crying everyday, even me that have a stable job, with constant salary is not finding it so funny anymore..

I wonder why people who protested during Jonathan regime are refusing to come out and embark on a massive protest to air their voice...

This must not be allowed to slip, the fuel price must be reversed back, just like they did during Jonathan regime...

Once the fuel is reversed back, almost all the aspect of the economy will be stabilised

Hmm.. and some idiot will come here and say it is Ajaero plan to frustrate this government . Wetin all of us dey feel
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26
Lalami3232:
This is an indication that when you make mistakes due to sentiment, you go pay for am severely. If una dey protest in just 6moths, wetin una go do in the next 4yrs time grin. Anyways, as for me and myself, I must vote APC in the next election. Dem must rule till 2031 so that everyone go learn a lesson.
That's really not my business sha, I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men with the good news...

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
APC ALL THE WAY. Na now day break?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Chygoz1994: 3:59pm On Feb 26
Ebin pawa oo grin
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:03pm On Feb 26
Ijaya123:
How does this protest put an end to the so called hardship?

If there should be any protest at all, citizens should go to their various governor’s offices and demand for accountability of what the governors have been doing with the increased monthly allocations they’ve been receiving since July last year till date.

Any protest against President Tinubu is just misplaced priority

God did not create Nigeria maybe by glGod you mean lord lugard!

There will be no reversal. Fuel subsidy is gone. Unless you want the country to continue borrowing money to pay for subsidy. For how long?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God is not in the business of dividing any country. Change your prayer point.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 4:37pm On Feb 26
rigarmortis:

The same Lagos that voted massively for Obi is what you are watching on your black and white TV from your face me I face you no toilet

No be me dey responsible for your lamentation pro max πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by gfelo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26
Who told you that the army are well paid, army wey dey hungry, no forces will safe ur political thief this time around just pray e no happen

crestedmazi:

[/b]
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by 123456789O: 4:47pm On Feb 26
Only God can save Nigeria
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Bimpe29: 4:49pm On Feb 26
All we ask for is well-being, security, good governance and prosperity.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by erospecial: 4:55pm On Feb 26
Yorubas still believe they the only living humans qualified to occupy every esteemed eco_political positions in Nigeria with the hausa_Fulani.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 5:05pm On Feb 26
free2ryhme:

No be me dey responsible for your lamentation pro max πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Who is lamenting. Jobless dropout living in his parents one room sef go dey form online.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 5:17pm On Feb 26
rigarmortis:

Who is lamenting. Jobless dropout living in his parents one room sef go dey form online.

It is evident you are hungry grin grin
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Cruzmaster: 6:32pm On Feb 26
This people should not block any major roads in Lagos. We Igbos need to secure the bag. We don't want u guys to block our people from going to their shops 😝😝😝 We hereby imploy our Amiable president, the Jagaban of Africa, Master Strategist, Chicago first class graduate who have hit the ground running, to deploy Army and deal with any nonentity disturbing the good people of Lagosian. We Igbos are currently the number one supporter of Tinubu!! Come 2027, we will support him.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by ncdegreat: 7:33pm On Feb 26
This is just 9 months of agbadorism, and they are protesting. I thought the protest will start from Agulu in anambra state.
Let's watch how it unfolds anyway.

Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Tochi360: 9:49pm On Feb 26
AllTheWayUp:
It's coming home, protests will break out all over Nigeria from March .
Tinubu has messed up

Why not strike instead of protest undecided

This Protest can turn into another Endsars madness. Do you have a business running?
Can You bear to see your years of Labor and hard work raided, invaded and looted by hungry/angry protesters?
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 4:00am On Feb 27
Codedpriest:
Which group is this
The Ronus,
Emilocornians,
Agbadorians or
The Ebi pawas?

I only pity the detribalized Yorubas who came out to support PO against all odds.

the rest can enjoy their govt of sentiment.
It will favour me and my family.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by rigarmortis: 6:06am On Feb 27
free2ryhme:

It is evident you are hungry grin grin

Hungry people are the first to say another person is hungry due to their insecurity. Drop your aza make I assist you with conditional cash transfer
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 6:22am On Feb 27
ncdegreat:
This is just 9 months of agbadorism, and they are protesting. I thought the protest will start from Agulu in anambra state.
Let's watch how it unfolds anyway.

Lagos voted for Obi. IN case you forgot.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by Zee0007: 9:41am On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

Hungry people are the first to say another person is hungry due to their insecurity. Drop your aza make I assist you with conditional cash transfer

If him no want baba I fit drop ooooh. Area dry.
Re: Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) by free2ryhme: 9:52am On Feb 27
rigarmortis:

Feed yourself first πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.