Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nkechi Blessing Finally Addresses Dating Younger Guys In A Viral Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Finally Addresses Dating Younger Guys In A Viral Video (172 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Finally Addresses Dating Younger Guys In A Viral Video by NewsOnlinePlus: 2:30pm On Feb 26
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has finally answered those who criticised her for dating younger men.

The movie diva, who is currently in a relationship with someone she is older than Xxssive, shared a clip of her lover swooning over her with a flower bouquet and money.

Nkechi captioned the video, stating that this is why she prefers younger men since they consistently win.

She let her critics know that she doesn't care by quoting a recent Boyspyce song, which she claimed was the ideal response to the noisemakers.

"When they say I only date small boys, younger men stay winning. I really don't care; this song is the perfect answer to all the noisemakers. God bless @khaidxr @boyspyce for this banger".

See the video below:

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/nkechi-blessing-finally-addresses.html

(1) (Reply)

Exposed;nuella Njubigbo's Biography And Networth, New And Old Husbands / Why We Arrested Bobrisky – EFCC Finally Reveals / What Should I Do Now, Regina Daniels Ask Fans Telling Her Not To Repeat ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.