Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B (11105 Views)

Which Job Should I Pick? / Please Help, Which Job Should I Go For / Which Job Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 10:37am On Feb 27
Check my porfile
Ask4bigneyo:

Do your background findings if job A can give you the opportunity to continue your remote jobs and migrate if not, dey your dey i.e maintain your current lane and continue to grow.

NB. I need a link for remote job pls, help a soul
and family man here biko.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by lionphil(m): 10:39am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
From DM

find out where he got his remote jobs from... the website.

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 10:40am On Feb 27
I am a certified Spa therapist CST
BigDawsNet:

Go for A

What do you for living?

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pejah97: 10:42am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
From DM

Please link me to any available job. I have BA in English

4 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by elnath(m): 10:45am On Feb 27
If job A would let you continue your side hustle, go for it. If not, stick to Job B. Please, could you help and connect me to the job you will reject or the side hustle, please?

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 10:45am On Feb 27
I cannot drop the link to my whatsapp group here. check my profile
Pejah97:

Please link me to any available job. I have BA in English
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Truvelisback(m): 10:50am On Feb 27
I prefer B.
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pejah97: 10:54am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
I cannot drop the link to my whatsapp group here. check my profile
link isn't opening. Zero 9 zero 7 5 six 79 six 14
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Exceed15: 10:57am On Feb 27
Any job that provide a decent accommodation for you and family is a good job. U can leverage on it to invest and have your own asset. So you have my answer.

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:57am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
Check my porfile
Just messaged you on WhatsApp. Kindly respond.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 10:59am On Feb 27
Our client, the Corner, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Part-Time Junior Accountant

Employment Type: Part-time

Job Description

We are looking for a detail-oriented junior accountant to join our restaurant/lounge team.
In this role, you will support our accounting operations by managing day-to-day transactions, preparing financial statements, and assisting with monthly closings.
Responsibilities

Process daily financial transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and expense reports.
Reconcile accounts and identify any discrepancies
Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports for management
Assist with month-end close process including reconciliations and journal entries.
Monitor cash flow and maintain accurate records of income and expenses.
Other accounting and finance duties as assigned.
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
1 - 2 years of accounting experience, restaurant accounting experience a plus
Proficiency with accounting software like QuickBooks
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: thehrhive@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note: This is now a part time role.
Pejah97:
link isn't opening. Zero 9 zero 7 5 six 79 six 14
its opening remove the brackets
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by stanisbaratheon: 11:01am On Feb 27
If the net pay of job A is 350k, and offers you the chance of doing your side hustle by all means man. Make the switch to A

3 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pejah97: 11:08am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
Our client, the Corner, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Part-Time Junior Accountant

Employment Type: Part-time

Job Description

We are looking for a detail-oriented junior accountant to join our restaurant/lounge team.
In this role, you will support our accounting operations by managing day-to-day transactions, preparing financial statements, and assisting with monthly closings.
Responsibilities

Process daily financial transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and expense reports.
Reconcile accounts and identify any discrepancies
Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports for management
Assist with month-end close process including reconciliations and journal entries.
Monitor cash flow and maintain accurate records of income and expenses.
Other accounting and finance duties as assigned.
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
1 - 2 years of accounting experience, restaurant accounting experience a plus
Proficiency with accounting software like QuickBooks
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: thehrhive@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note: This is now a part time role.its opening remove the brackets

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Piroty: 11:14am On Feb 27
Learn crypto trading instead, earn in dollars

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
From DM
a married man with two kids won't be seeking advice on this matter on nairaland filled with children 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:26am On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
From DM
hello please me i am jobless. I have been a graduate for a year now

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Harkhin87(m): 11:29am On Feb 27
Which of them have the highest job security

1 Like

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by DMTtechnologies: 11:39am On Feb 27
🏡 Need assurance about your property in Lagos or Ogun State? We offer reliable physical verification services! Contact us for a thorough assessment and peace of mind. Your property's integrity is our priority.

📞 0916 000 1159

#PropertyVerification #Lagos #Ogun #RealEstateSecurity
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Inferno22: 11:43am On Feb 27
Considering another job is testament to the fact that you're not satisfied with your present job. I would suggest you stick with B though.

I need a job too though,just in case

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by SirLakes: 11:58am On Feb 27
You dey whine cheesy

Pass me one of the jobs joor cool

1 Like

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by kupex50(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27
I will stick to job A. Atleast, you will have time for the family and still do side hutzle. Job B gives accommodation through Friday then you still pay rrnt for your family.

Make your kid no bigin see you as big unku...... family fess

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Supersaiyanlord: 12:19pm On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
From DM
Choose JobA..the pay is a good step up to negotiate your next job .

1 Like

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by buJu234: 1:25pm On Feb 27
please go with the Oil company (if u are not a third-party contract staff), because their earning is not affected by the Naira devaluation rather your company is earning more Naira.

which means, your chances of salary increment, bonus, and allowances are very high

2 Likes

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 1:42pm On Feb 27
Michaelkelvin1:
hello please me i am jobless. I have been a graduate for a year now
Dear Kelvin kindly use the WhatsApp link on my profile to join the group
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 1:44pm On Feb 27
[quote author=Pejah97 post=128670059][/quote] So sorry about that. Kindly try the new link shared on my profile. Thanks
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pejah97: 1:47pm On Feb 27
Meerahbel:
So sorry about that. Kindly try the new link shared on my profile. Thanks
Can't join because invite link was rest
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by rockog: 2:54pm On Feb 27
[please connect me with side hustle. I beg oooquote author=Meerahbel post=128656468]From DM[/quote]
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Meerahbel: 4:51pm On Feb 27
I just shared a new link. Please join with the current link on my profile
Pejah97:

Can't join because invite link was rest
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pejah97: 5:02pm On Feb 27
[img][/img]
Meerahbel:
I just shared a new link. Please join with the current link on my profile
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Rebirth212: 7:57pm On Feb 27
Abeg where unah see all these work ?? and unah no go know the one wey unah go choose

Link me Up abeg I dey find work

1 Like

Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Pojomojo: 11:35pm On Feb 27
I would advise you stick to Job B
Nigeria economy is not smiling and you have a side hustle and two remote jobs. Many would lose and arm and leg to get the remote jobs. It means you already have multiple streams of incomes, which means if your regular job doesn't pay you on time the remote jobs would.

Also research the work culture, the boss and the organization before you accept Job A, for Job B to afford you the ability to have a side hustle and have a remote job, it means it will get better with time.

Just incase you choose Job A, abeg link me to Job B. Thank you.
Re: Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B by Theweekend: 2:54am On Feb 28
Meerahbel:
Which is being JOBLESS, right? wink
that's Mouth Gig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / 20,000 Jobs To Be Created As‎ Police To Launch Tv, Radio Services, Jan. 30 / Sending A Thank You Note After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.