Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today (37910 Views)

Details Of Orosanye Report Implementation / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Judolisco(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Go and read the said report and stop commenting without reading.
I read d report already oga.... Twas talking about scrapping and merging agencies... Even Federal road safety should be scrapped according to d report
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by leokid866: 6:45pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Sharrap.

After creating over 40 ministries, you now want to scrap them?

Is that how a prepared leader behaves?

it's obvious you don't know the difference between a ministry, Parastatal and agency.....just sit down before you transfer your ignorance....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Iziquiel(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26
alsudan:
Wasn't difficult to figure out the idiot will try to sack workers before the new minimum wage comes into effect.

Cost of Governance is a thousands times more than the wage bill of government workers, but the thief won't look into that.

Remind me how many minsters we have under Thiefnibuu again.
You're everywhere and nowhere. You want the Orosanya report to be implemented but you don't want the retrenchment of workers. Implementing the Orosanya report means govt is going to cut costs and it will be across board.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by boxypane(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26
lexy2014:

why was there a warning of a harsh economy? I thought APC told us that Tinubu did very well?

did they warn of harsh economic atmosphere when they were campaigning?

what did they promise Nigerians during campaigns?

what thing should he have done thing he should have done on subsidy and Naira floating before carrying out the action and which action is that?
Were you expecting a good economy without hitches despite all of the atrocities committed on our economy by these dear devil
politicians?
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by ejieddy: 6:51pm On Feb 26
If Pres Tinubu succeeds in doing this, then he's going the right path.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by lexy2014: 6:51pm On Feb 26
boxypane:

Were you expecting a good economy without hitches despite all of the atrocities committed on our economy by these dear devil
politicians?

that is not what I asked you.

why was there a warning of a harsh economy? I thought APC told us that Tinubu did very well?

did they warn of harsh economic atmosphere when they were campaigning?

what did they promise Nigerians during campaigns?

what thing should he have done thing he should have done on subsidy and Naira floating before carrying out the action and which action is that?
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by SIONKPO1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26
Nice one Jagaban of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by olatade(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26
Please Senate should also be scrapped, thanks.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Bintasukai: 6:54pm On Feb 26
Can you people please shut up. Your noise does not make 1 grain of difference yet you will be shouting online like say your opinion matter. Instead of make you go hold you LG Chairman, na who pass you you wan fight with ordinary mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Crimecity: 6:58pm On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

There is no way in this life that i can be dumb like you. You are obviously the delusional clown and i will not waste my time responding to you again. Mugu

E pain am😂😂

Come back here.

Failure recognizes failure. No wonder you love Bubu and Tinupoo
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by LegendHero(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26
menzino:

This same report was said to have been implemented by both Jonathan and Buhari. Now Tinubu want to lamba us with it again.

They did not implement it. Bayo Onanuga mentioned it in his tweet today.

Both Jonathan and Buhari just released the white paper.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by dheilaw1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

It's now obvious that this president didn't build Lagos as claimed . It is Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a face lift not Tinubu.

Tinubu is a clueless man . Na PDP template the mistake of a president wan begin use now.

Sign of a failed president , No ideas. He just wants to answer president .
how is Obi doing today?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by foleskay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26
Ijoba yi o ye Tinubu mon ooo. Na trial and error e dey do. O doju ee undecided
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Feb 26
That means Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, tik tok, whatsapp and nairaland are all going to be merged together. I'm sure seun won't like this.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Kusu12: 7:05pm On Feb 26
Validated:
Push and start presidency. You came into office at a time of economic downturn and created 48 ministries, highest ever in Nigeria existence. Thought you guys said it was required. Now, you are 9 months late.

I hear they have now resumed Fotex intervention. What we advised 9 months ago and they call us "Wailers". Now reverting to same after monumental damages have been done

Another deluded obirodent has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Feb 26
foleskay:
Ijoba yi o ye Tinubu mon ooo. Na trial and error e dey do. O doju ee undecided
I tell you
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Feb 26
olatade:
Please Senate should also be scrapped, thanks.
also the presidency should be scrapped too. Let it be individual government of survival of the fittest
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Okoroawusa: 7:07pm On Feb 26
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by REALretep(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26
E choke
Massive sacking of federal workers

Unemployment levels go increase
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by ivandrag0n: 7:12pm On Feb 26
Validated:
Push and start presidency. You came into office at a time of economic downturn and created 48 ministries, highest ever in Nigeria existence. Thought you guys said it was required. Now, you are 9 months late.

I hear they have now resumed Fotex intervention. What we advised 9 months ago and they call us "Wailers". Now reverting to same after monumental damages have been done

Ekwensu IPOB weyrey, rest! Stop wailing so you don t die early and go and meet satan your father.

You lost that election and you will lose again in 2027, so decide whether you want to wail to death or accept fate and lick your wounds in silence!

😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Kukutenla: 7:12pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
President Tinubu cuts cost of governance by implementing Oronsaye Report

Seems this guy always needs atiku to tell him what to do
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Believeintruth: 7:18pm On Feb 26
Chinkoalhaji34:

Same thing that happened to the Gbajue Obi mono rail in Anambla.

Signing MOU doesn't mean the project will start. If either of the parties fails in its implementation then the MOU is rescinded.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by HRMK: 7:20pm On Feb 26
i know Obi supporters would say #nochichi,#yesdaddy would have performed differently and better!

with or without oil subsidy that we are now going through?

has obi the magical wand to turn things around for better?

DONT EVER WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER!
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by CharleyBright(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
Tinubu implementing almost everything on his manifesto.

—Fuel subsidy removal
—Naira floating
—State Police
—Orosanye report

God bless President Bola Tinubu. Jagaban of our time.

For this Orosanye Report implementation:

Including feeding you with Agbado and sending you to war front.
The war front in this case is hunger. grin
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Cool83(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:

All his policies has taking a nose dive . The south west are even the biggest hit in Tinubu bad policies .
"E bin pawa" people all around Ibadan and hunger strike in Lagos
I like this your new anthem, and spokesman of ebi n pawa family, kudos
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by omokab: 7:35pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:

All his policies has taking a nose dive . The south west are even the biggest hit in Tinubu bad policies .
you people are suffering and pretending as if nothing is hitting you. Go and check latest NBS of poverty state and revenue generating by each states and see where u belong . You people that have nothing in your States . I know your states very well . you can only achieve outside your states . For your information south south is not part u . you are on your own .
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by tnerro1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26
Which are they implementing, the report or the 1st white paper or the second white paper
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by seunjungle1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26
The protest in some part of southwest doesn't mean we are hungry...it shows how liberal and no nonsense we are in the field of good governance.
Because Tinubu is our son or father doesn't mean we will not talk or protest when things are not well with his government. Asiwaju government is ours!
If Baba Bleep up, we will tell him

SpartaOfLagos:

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Putinofrussia: 7:51pm On Feb 26
It
Validated:

Wicked Wailing Wailer.
You still have7 more years to wail yourself old.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Putinofrussia: 7:54pm On Feb 26
As much as I like the Northerners,they brought Nigeria to this sorry state because they depend solely on "eating" govt.
Most of what would have moved Nigeria forward,they will say No.
Restructure...No
Oronsaye...No
Cconfab...No
This..No
That...No
Most of those MDAs etc were created just to accommodate the "eaters" with no knowledge.

Sometimes,I pray that Nigeria should just divide so that everybody can go to their camps.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by JetApartment: 8:07pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

Peter Obi the Agulu fraud will never be president.

So I understand the level of bitterness his Obedient delusionistsss will exude.

Keep cursing yourself, if God want Peter Obi to be President you wont be alive to witness his inauguration...your prayers already answered in your absence. Wether he becomes President or not Peter Obi is already a fulfilled billionaire business man, Unlike you that don't even know were your life is heading keeps hating someone that has arrived...no be juju be that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by naija4life247: 8:17pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
Tinubu implementing almost everything on his manifesto.

—Fuel subsidy removal
—Naira floating
—State Police
—Orosanye report

God bless President Bola Tinubu. Jagaban of our time.

For this Orosanye Report implementation:

Children of hate, bitterness, sorrow, and anger will still complain. It's a generational curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.