Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today (37906 Views)

Details Of Orosanye Report Implementation / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by LastProphet: 6:11pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

It's now obvious that this president didn't build Lagos as claimed . It is Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a face lift not Tinubu.

Tinubu is a clueless man . Na PDP template the mistake of a president wan begin use now.

Sign of a failed president , No ideas. He just wants to answer president .

He's very good in political strategy and nothing else
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by yoruboid: 6:12pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:

All his policies has taking a nose dive . The south west are even the biggest hit in Tinubu bad policies .
"E bin pawa" people all around Ibadan and hunger strike in Lagos

People are hungrier in Onitsha than Ibadan
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by johnjose68: 6:13pm On Feb 26
Validated:
Push and start presidency. You came into office at a time of economic downturn and created 48 ministries, highest ever in Nigeria existence. Thought you guys said it was required. Now, you are 9 months late.

I hear they have now resumed Fotex intervention. What we advised 9 months ago and they call us "Wailers". Now reverting to same after monumental damages have been done

E pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Khrownfit: 6:14pm On Feb 26
Where is Mr immediate past president in all of this troubles Nigerians are facing now, clearly the man need to be asked some questions, most especially how we got to where we are today chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by olaolaking: 6:16pm On Feb 26
Validated:
Push and start presidency. You came into office at a time of economic downturn and created 48 ministries, highest ever in Nigeria existence. Thought you guys said it was required. Now, you are 9 months late.

I hear they have now resumed Fotex intervention. What we advised 9 months ago and they call us "Wailers". Now reverting to same after monumental damages have been done
Illiterate. Who is talking of ministries here?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by bjdon: 6:19pm On Feb 26
Edo man's report will be the blue print for a new learner FG

Edo no dey carry last!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by frankyychiji(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

Peter Obi the Agulu fraud will never be president.

So I understand the level of bitterness his Obedient delusionistsss will exude.
Yet Peter OBi and his obidient movement give you your worst nightmare ever!
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by skj1377(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26
Job losses looming . Tinubu is like a multidimensional poverty and misery instigator. He will have only one term! I doubt if he will be spoken well of afterwards . That report that other presidents refused to implement due to the misery it will bring many Nigerian families. The man has no known sympathy. Funny enough all these policies will only make more Naira available to be looted. The major problem of graft and judiciary have not been tackled it's saving money he is after. This man is a wicked type of Jonathan. Buhari was an angel .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by phemray(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26
Validated:

Implementation of any policies or recommendations are not done just like that from outside the government after winning election, until you are well seated and understand what are effects of the strategy to be used in policies implementation.

I am sure Nigeria will surely celebrate Tinubu government b4 next election. Go and find out, same thing happened in first 7 months when Tinubu took over Lagos, then he was called different names, abused and protests. In fact as of today one will never believe same Governor being condemned so heavily then for tougher and unrealistic policies especially when hi introduced oracle in civil service, will be the Last man standing among the then 36 governors, now a president and well celebrated today.

Anyway, Am confident Nigerian will get sense by force by fire and begin to think on how to do the right thing especially in civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by phyllumtopilla: 6:24pm On Feb 26
Validated:

Even if they started on the day of inauguration you will find something else to say....we know your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Bussreal: 6:25pm On Feb 26
Sir, i guess u r confused..
SpartaOfLagos:

Look around your place of residence and you will get your answers there . Tinubu has ran out of idea. Na to find PDP template take run him government he dey do now. Sign of failure.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Coolestguy2023: 6:26pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Sharrap.

After creating over 40 ministries, you now want to scrap them?

Is that how a prepared leader behaves?

It is not a new thing that Obidients are dumb and unintelligent nuisances so not surprised
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by bender79: 6:26pm On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:

Oya tell us the meaning of the post.

I’m sure Obedients are suffering from illeteracy and you just confirmed this with your nonsense post.

Agbado have you gone on protest today?
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by adekolaelect(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

It's now obvious that this president didn't build Lagos as claimed . It is Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a face lift not Tinubu.

Tinubu is a clueless man . Na PDP template the mistake of a president wan begin use now.

limit your wailing !!! We all need good governance not the bad one that can give you happiness as per your Ego willing . If is is the best thing to move the county forward it is a welcome development . Stop acting like a half cut Snake 🐍.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by wiseoneking: 6:27pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

This doesn't eliminate tinubu as the worst president we ever had. Remember that Obi is not your president that is frustrating your life with penury. Learn how to understand your frustration an channel it to the right place. I don't blame you, hunger has reset your brain that you don't know the disease that is killing you. This is the beginning, we told y'all.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Timmi: 6:28pm On Feb 26
Validated:

Only in your dream chief Wailer. The policy - subsidy removal on petroleum and subsidizing the rich through bogus fixed exchange rate is gone for goo and not reverting. So you can increase your wailing and carry your village people along also.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Otolomo1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26
It not about pdp or any other political party.... I believe NIGERIA is on good hand ....
Nobody can heal you from the political pain.
Soo because of Tinubu going to a template that was made in pdp era were the reason for your hate abi...
Why can't you just think above this... It all about restructuring that concern me and you not any political party ... Election has gone ,it four years after ,there are still time to re prepared yourself or else you will still be here shouting and hurting yourself...
I wish you all the best in life
I wish you everything good in life
You can wish another person this by wishing Nigeria the best thing in life ...
NIGERIA will be great.
You are my brother, it may not be by blood but by citizenship...
Pray for Nigeria progress🙏🙏🙏
By OTOLOMO1[i][/i]
SpartaOfLagos:

Look around your place of residence and you will get your answers there . Tinubu has ran out of idea. Na to find PDP template take run him government he dey do now. Sign of failure.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Timmi: 6:31pm On Feb 26
SpartaOfLagos:
Confused president

Oga SpartaOfLagos, which PDP template are you talking about. Please be specific and not jibberish talk.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Crimecity: 6:31pm On Feb 26
Judolisco:
parastatals and agencies not ministries

Go and read the said report and stop commenting without reading.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by commoditiesnig: 6:32pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
President Tinubu cuts cost of governance by implementing Oronsaye Report

Excellent
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by PAQ(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26
The implementation of Orosanya report is long over due, just like subsidy removal, and just like the removal of subsidy this is a bad time because inflation is high, cost of living is too high and unemployment is high. I believe a review of the report is in order before implementation. Better late than never.

Nigeria has failed to do the right things over the years, but thank God we have finally accepted; Community police, Orasanya report & subsidy removal.

I so believe in Nigeria my country, Tinubu must succeed. I am not Yoruba nor APC but a Nigerian, if Tinubu/APC fails there may not be a country afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Crimecity: 6:34pm On Feb 26
ElSudani:

We know exactly what happened to it. The initiative was blocked by the FG under Obasanjo. I am not making this up like Obidients always do. The FG objected to states having independent power projects.

Evidence?
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Lavor234: 6:34pm On Feb 26
A lot of people are going to be jobless. One employed person feeds not least 10 people. Who keeps advising this man?
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by ManOfSon: 6:35pm On Feb 26
Should have been done years ago under the lazy, incompetent Buhari. But better late than never. Now on to the next one after this - which is to scrap or merge unviable states. They're havens for corruption and a drain on scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Crimecity: 6:36pm On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

It is not a new thing that Obidients are dumb and unintelligent nuisances so not surprised

Atleast they are not dumb like your kind that voted a Failure for 8 years, vote another failure and turn around to blame the first failure.

Clown
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Lavor234: 6:36pm On Feb 26
A lot of other president benched the report for a reason..watched Tinubi rush to implement this poisonous report.the era of redundancy is before us.God help us
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by ElSudani: 6:38pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Evidence?

We don't have to go too far really. Just read the Thisday report posted on nairaland a while ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/2194879/how-fg-cheated-lagos-state

Obidients should try and read more. I think Obi knew this when he refused to publish a manifesto sensing his followers wouldn't read it.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by Coolestguy2023: 6:40pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Atleast they are not dumb like your kind that voted a Failure for 8 years, vote another failure and turn around to blame the first failure.

Clown

There is no way in this life that i can be dumb like you. You are obviously the delusional clown and i will not waste my time responding to you again. Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by onuman: 6:42pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

Tinubu, restructure Nigeria politically as you have campaigned for about 12 years before 2013.
This Orosanya thing is cosmetics restructuring.
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by IBB007: 6:42pm On Feb 26
Wow…that’ll be great
Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by menzino(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

This same report was said to have been implemented by both Jonathan and Buhari. Now Tinubu want to lamba us with it again.

Re: Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today by heysquare(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:

Help me remind dem ooo! No be only their Obi but anything from dem side no go be voted for to be president with their kind of politics. Make dem continue with their kind of politics. Las las we go divide go our separate way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.