Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba (40445 Views)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Felaincarnated: 9:55pm On Feb 26
Quota system product
Coolestguy2023:

Them born am well make he stay? As soon as he heard the VP as almost landed, the gbajue clown go don ranrun away
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Nonexisting1: 10:00pm On Feb 26
I don't know why I'm beginning to like this Shettima. He seems to be misunderstood by his mean face. He looks like 'if you like me, I like you' person but let me just continue watching him for now.

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by RomanGreen: 10:04pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:
Obi will be there to clap and react as Vice President Shettima commissions the project

What stops your own stewpid governor from achieving the same fit. Obi will continue to give y'all nightmares... embarassed
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by yarimo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26
Zupay:

The kudos starts from Prof. Barth Nnaji whose mind thought it possible, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala former President Obasanjo....... cheesy cheesy

Who do we get to thank for the below? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Twist4u: 10:12pm On Feb 26
McStoic:
I like this project. Igbos need to move away from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria where they are not welcome back to their homeland. Aku ruo ulọ

The project is immensely important

3 Big benefits I see

1. Huge Reduction in cost of doing business:
Given that majority of businesses in Nigeria depend on diesel and PMP for survival. With this power project onboard, Aba is the next favourable destination for profitability of businesses both small scale and commercial business.

2. Boost on Real Estate Sector :
Currently I believe Real estate sector is not too active in Aba and now is the best time for investors with foresight to jump in. Because in not too distance time the Real Estate state business will spring up hence power remain consistent 2,4,7. Naturally Humans are attracted to Light. A major reason for the Japa Syndrome. A new day has come to the City of Aba and the entire south East at large.

3. A destination for Tech industry

It is a known fact that every tech business is outrightly dependent on consistent power supply. The power solution is finally domiciled in Aba City. Your guess is good as mine. The only drawback I see is : Aba City will have to be ready to look after the influx of Yahoo Yahoo boys.

That been said.

It's a New Dawn in Aba City and the entire South Eastern Region.

Bravo.

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by bejeria101(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26
I knew alagbado Pablo escobar won't be there.
grin grin grin
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Feb 26
RomanGreen:

What stops your own stewpid governor from achieving the same fit. Obi will continue to give y'all nightmares... embarassed

Which "fit" go school you refused dey spell feat as fit. Fit ko, Fitness ni

Abeg what governor did what? We know Obi and na crate of beer he used State money to buy when he was governor

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Konquest: 10:19pm On Feb 26
abc115:
The Vice President Kashim Shettima has arrived in Aba, Abia State for the commissioning of the 181MW Geometric Power plant as part of the events launching the Light Up Nigeria South East Initiative.

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Konquest: 10:20pm On Feb 26
Twist4u:

The project is immensely important

3 Big benefits I see

1. Huge Reduction in cost of doing business:
Given that majority of businesses in Nigeria depend on diesel and PMP for survival. With this power project onboard, Aba is the next favourable destination for profitability of businesses both small scale and commercial business.

2. Boost on Real Estate Sector :
Currently I believe Real estate sector is not too active in Aba and now is the best time for investors with foresight to jump in. Because in not too distance time the Real Estate state business will spring up hence power remain consistent 2,4,7. Naturally Humans are attracted to Light. A major reason for the Japa Syndrome. A new day has come to the City of Aba and the entire south East at large.

3. A destination for Tech industry

It is a known fact that every tech business is outrightly dependent on consistent power supply. The power solution is finally domiciled in Aba City. Your guess is good as mine. The only drawback I see is : Aba City will have to be ready to look after the influx of Yahoo Yahoo boys.

That been said.

It's a New Dawn in Aba City and the entire South Eastern Region.

Bravo.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by BBIA: 10:24pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Which "fit" go school you refused dey spell feat as fit

Abeg what governor did what? We know Obi and na crate of beer he used State money to buy when he was governor
how dare you challenge IPOB grammar. angry angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Konquest: 10:25pm On Feb 26
McStoic:
I like this project. Igbos need to move away from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria where they are not welcome back to their homeland. Aku ruo ulọ
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by phemray(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:
Obi will be there to clap and react as Vice President Shettima commissions the project

You are correct bro,
Just imagine, no vision or enduring Legacy project for 8 years in Anambra but only to talk consumption to production with no single effort. He kept 85 billion in the account and obiono used it to build airport , meaning he has no idea of what can be done for anambrians with the money. No creativity.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Feb 26
phemray:

You are correct bro,
Just imagine, no vision or enduring Legacy project for 8 years in Anambra but only to talk consumption to production with no single effort. He kept 85 billion in the account and obiono used it to build airport , meaning he has no idea of what can be done for anambrians with the money. No creativity.

He bought several crates of beer though which the current governor said is worth next to nothing

1 Like

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by RomanGreen: 10:43pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Which "fit" go school you refused dey spell feat as fit. Fit ko, Fitness ni

If you're daft enough not to know autocorrect works this way then I have been wasting my time with a stone age degenerate. Keep up with your foolery, y'all will learn soon. Obi a billionaire who has conquered greed is the person you peasants wants to teach lessons 🤣🤣🤣 who's learning the lessons now.

Note this, Peter Obi will continue to give you miscreants sleepless nights, that stipends they give you to come online and comment rubbish, you must keep working hard for it while they loot your future away ..ntooor tongue
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Feb 26
RomanGreen:

If you're daft enough not to know autocorrect works this way then I have been wasting my time with a stone age degenerate. Keep up with your foolery, y'all will learn soon. Obi a billionaire who has conquered greed is the person you peasants wants to teach lessons 🤣🤣🤣 who's learning the lessons now.

Note this, Peter Obi will continue to give you miscreants sleepless nights, that stipends they give you to come online and comment rubbish, you must keep working hard for it while they loot your future away ..ntooor tongue

Mumu no fit spell he dey blame auto correct. Auto correct ko, automobile ni

1 Like

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by phemray(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

He bought several crates of beer though which the current governor said is worth next to nothing

imagine. People supporting him are tribalistic because know he is not productive only that south east has not produce president forgetting that North east too has not. They should look for a productive person with capacity, with no zoo mentality, then reasonable people can support them otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Charly68: 11:03pm On Feb 26
Good news and more are still coming in Jesus name
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Sniper101(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26
How many persons in total actually commissioned this Abia/ABA project today?
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Charisma01: 11:08pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

You are still bringing your foolishness here after struggling for IDP rice in Lagos.
With all the huge allocation in Lagos state, you can't ask your own governor why he has not built or facilitated such, ode.

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Charisma01: 11:10pm On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

Them born am well make he stay? As soon as he heard the VP as almost landed, the gbajue clown go don ran away

Foolish goat. Obi's ghost is still haunting you all for the mandate you stole.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Egoveen: 11:14pm On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:

Them born am well make he stay? As soon as he heard the VP as almost landed, the gbajue clown go don ran away
You want to take credit for a job solely and single handedly completed by HE Dr Alex otti,dey play if na to dey steal be your hobby then go to the express with ak47 and way lay people......thief.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Dsimmer: 11:28pm On Feb 26
phemray:

You are correct bro,

Lol. Obi did nothing as a governor.

Meanwhile, Ikpeazu was the one who brought back the project in 2021 by paying the counterpart funding and ensured it was completed before he left office.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26
Coolestguy2023:
That gbajue clown by now would have ran away as the Eagle have landed 🦅
nnah no fit get sense at alllllll unless if you born triplet
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by onuman: 11:34pm On Feb 26
So Mr Pampers could not make it, or is he preparing to depart for France 🇫🇷 for his doctors?
No be to steal presidential election, run with it, be wahala, but to govern is the wahala.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Vision101(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26
abc115:
The Vice President Kashim Shettima has arrived in Aba, Abia State for the commissioning of the 181MW Geometric Power plant as part of the events launching the Light Up Nigeria South East Initiative.

What did they commission. I live in Aba. I have not seen light ooo. Maybe they commissioned darkness.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by CSTRR: 12:06am On Feb 27
flokii:

Him fit go near VP?.. na push dem go push am comot.
The same man that won in all the military posts in Nigeria as well as aso rock.

Dem no born Dem well.

Even your VP no get that liver.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by CSTRR: 12:09am On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

Lol. Obi did nothing as a governor.

Meanwhile, Ikpeazu was one of those who brought back the project in 2021 and ensured it was completed before he left office.
Nonsense fall from mouth like shit from ass.

He did nothing, yet his name has been resounding positively since he entered governance.

He did nothing, yet he has been recommended by anybody with any dint of integrity in Nigeria.

If he did nothing, he wouldn't get over 6M votes as a third Force candidate.

It has never been done since abiola.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Dsimmer: 12:11am On Feb 27
CSTRR:

Nonsense fall from mouth like shit from ass.

He did nothing, yet his name has been resounding positively since he entered governance.

He did nothing, yet he has been recommended by anybody with any dint of integrity in Nigeria.

If he did nothing, he wouldn't get over 6M votes as a third Force candidate.

It has never been done since abiola.

You mean Resounded by nonsensical dumb clowns who thought they could impose their failure on us? Let Obi go develop his state first before chatting gibberish!
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by CSTRR: 12:15am On Feb 27
Tinubu supporters think their candidate is popular.
That's the only reason for their misguided braggadocio.

Even with rigging, he won with just margin of 1 million votes to pdp and less than 2 million to labour.

Just yesterday, Evans bipi, the guy that wike used to rig Rivers state election confessed that obi won Rivers state but they gave it to tinubu on wike's behalf.

Rivers state is the most populous state in the south, after Lagos.

And obi won that state with a landslide, but was given to tinubu which contributed to his narrow victory.

Give the votes that labour and APC got in Rivers state back to obi as the rightful owner, and let us see if tinubu wins that election.

That's how unpopular tinubu is even in his hollow "victory".

And in 2027, remove the possibility of rigging and tinubu's defeat is certain.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by CSTRR: 12:20am On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

You mean Resounded by nonsensical dumb clowns who thought they could impose their failure on us? Let Obi go develop his state first before chatting gibberish!
You must be a halfwit if you think your bigoted opinion holds any weight.
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by Dsimmer: 12:21am On Feb 27
CSTRR:

You must be a halfwit if you think your bigoted opinion holds any weight.

Says someone who can't refute my candid submission. I deal in Fact, not stupidity! Tell Obi to go develop his state before chatting gibberish!
Re: Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba by CSTRR: 12:27am On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

Says someone who can't refute my candid submission. I deal in Fact, not stupidity! Tell Obi to go develop his state before chatting gibberish!
Refute your candid submission.?? Lol grin
You must enjoy clowning.

You think we are campaigning here.?
The time for campaigning is gone.
This is time for tinubu to show working.

Wait for 2027, or go Twitter.com, enter Peter obi in the search bar, and you would see people ready to waste their time with you.

Halfwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.