Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) (244 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / See Omah-lay Girlfriend She Is Prettier Than Tems, Tattooed Omah-lay On Her Body / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by thevoicenews: 6:32pm On Feb 26
The lady that left her boyfriend to dance with Omah Lay on stage apologize to the public

"My Boyfriend didn't buy the tickets I was the one who bought the Tickets for me and my My man to Go to the Omah Lay Concert, Omah Lay is My Favorite artiste and I Got Over Excited and Carried away" - Lady who disregarded her Boyfriend to go Rock Omah Lay on stage Finally Publicly Apologizes to him!

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkCJjI-I8s

Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by matify83: 6:36pm On Feb 26
Why is she apologizing on social media?

She doesn't know how to reach him privately anymore?

What has an apology gat to do with who bought the concert tickets?

This babe is still not sober yet. I think she is being pressured to make this phantom apology.
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by nicho450(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26
She is even saying that the dude didn't buy the ticket
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by immortalcrown(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26
A strategy to grow her social media followers.
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26
thevoicenews:
The lady that left her boyfriend to dance with Omah Lay on stage apologize to the public

"My Boyfriend didn't buy the tickets I was the one who bought the Tickets for me and my My man to Go to the Omah Lay Concert, Omah Lay is My Favorite artiste and I Got Over Excited and Carried away" - Lady who disregarded her Boyfriend to go Rock Omah Lay on stage Finally Publicly Apologizes to him!

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkCJjI-I8s
Na the mumus wey watch you go accept your stuuipid apologies
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26
as we always tell the youngins:
THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO DATE THESE OLOSHOES!!!!
YOU CHOP YOUR OWN AND BRING THAT OLOSHO BACK TO WHERE YOU FOUND HER SO OTHER MEN CAN SAMPLE HER TOO!!!
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Treasure17(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26
You can't shame the shameless.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe, Son & Wife Arrives In His Hometown For Burial / Ikechukwu Nnadi & Dead Nollywood Actors Cause Of Death Of Andy Best / Veteran Actor Amaechi Muonagor Died At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.