Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" (13734 Views)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:24pm On Feb 26
smartemperor042:
The mod that banned me, shebi u dey see this stupid fellows?

All their hearts are filled with pains, jealousy and hatred.

Cursed people!

one curse human spotted grin cheesy
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:26pm On Feb 26
AskNgige2:

Useless fool talking...

Tinibu ddnt even give u one flings of appointment..

U are crying cis of high cost in mkt..

Na Igbo men de still sell am for you .

Oya brag now lemme hear u
Efulefu
See your useless father and sister below πŸ‘‡ cheesy grin

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:26pm On Feb 26
Walllee:

Goat with with empty skull,Non of generations from the first till the last can ever less Obi's Shoes.
And none of yours from beginning till end will be able to lace my children's shoes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:28pm On Feb 26
CountinBlessins:

All these illiterates touts who don't know the implications of their stupidity. I hope when you are arrested and asked to provide evidence this was sponsored you will not be crying egbami egbami oo
Are you not the one who posted how your father was arrested and raped in jail? How did it end?

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:29pm On Feb 26
olabodejinad:

Suffer no dey taya you?
APC bulldog.
Na everything be politics?
I tell you say I dey suffer? If you're suffering blame your lazy father who refused to work when his mates are busy hustling.

Not everyone is as useless as your families

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 9:30pm On Feb 26
lonecatt:
busy body did ASUU start demanding for better pay today.obi give you bp there
Tinubu and ppl like me gives you sleepness night

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Mayflowa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26
Think9ja:
Them suppose slash the salary further because una de push rubbish come labour market. You guys aren't doing shxt.

Na the so called First Class products de drag vacancy with the Third Class products.

First Class graduates should be the ones setting up startups and creating wealth by employing other grades. But in my country it's not like that.

Infact people hustle for better grades these days so that it would be easier to get a job.

We too like job for Nigeria I swear. And shame de catch me for our first class graduates

This is so not true. First class are never known to be entrepreneurial anywhere in the world. Many startups guys fall out of university prematurely to start their trade. Venture capital funding should be encouraged to allow Nigerians get access to capital and training to own their business. We have excess money from subsidy yet thegovernment have not created a business funding program. How sad!

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by atoo900: 9:46pm On Feb 26
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-lecturers-have-been-on-same-salary-for-15-years-ASUU-tells-tinubu/amp/
This crop of lecturers should go and rest abeg. the reason why we have bad government is because the few who did the election job were compromised by the now ruling ones. These are the same set of legal bandit who usually keep students longer than their course of study owing to their avoidable and incessant strikes. God elp us...
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by olabodejinad: 10:00pm On Feb 26
Deziwealth:

I tell you say I dey suffer? If you're suffering blame your lazy father who refused to work when his mates are busy hustling.

Abusing my father shows how useless you are. I don't need to do this but I'll tell you this, my father is a late emeritus professor of Obafemi Awolowo University. I won't abuse your father because I was raised better than that. All I lnow is you are a waste of sperm and breathing space, the world would have been better off if your father had expelled you into the toilet . I don't care who you think you are, your attitude stinks to high heavens, you piece of shit.
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 10:21pm On Feb 26
olabodejinad:

Abusing my father shows how useless you are. I don't need to do this but I'll tell you this, my father is a late emeritus professor of Obafemi Awolowo University. I won't abuse your father because I was raised better than that. All I lnow is you are a waste of sperm and breathing space, the world would have been better off if your father had expelled you into the toilet . I don't care who you think you are, your attitude stinks to high heavens, you piece of shit.
Hahahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ e pain am.
anybody can be anything online id you Father like, he should be Jesus assistant,na for him pocket, if he has trained you well he would have told you not to interfere in ppls opinion .in sure e even him doesn't mjnd he business while alive , na the same attitude the pikin get
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Earthquakes: 10:42pm On Feb 26
Deziwealth:

And your father can't imagine to do what my child has done πŸ‘ cos he's so useless, his existence is a waste a single condom would have prevented him for being a nuisance in this life.

Hehehehehe who is your father again??
Stop wasting time you will use to see if there is a truck load of food to loot in your region, you are wasting time on a man that is known around the world grin
Pauper
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 10:47pm On Feb 26
Earthquakes:

Hehehehehe who is your father again??
Stop wasting time you will use to see if there is a truck load of food to loot in your region, you are wasting time on a man that is known around the world grin
Pauper
Like you and your lots are wasting time on tinubu, begger and human eater , last of my friend who visited east years ago they almost ate him, hahahaha poor region,no development only developers of Asia prison grin

You'll keep masturbating on tinubu who the obi's president cheesy
Obi follow tinbus rule hahahaha
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Earthquakes: 11:00pm On Feb 26
Deziwealth:

Like you and your lots are wasting time on tinubu, begger and human eater , last of my friend who visited east years ago they almost ate him, hahahaha poor region,no development only developers of Asia prison grin

Sometimes try to travel to see the world, everything is not from Oshogbo point of view grin
They almost eat your friend yet Yoruba celebrated culture day with hall full of Yoruba people in Anambra.
My wedding clothes was sew by Yoruba boy in nnewi grin
Try Dey travel small so you dey geh sense, I am in Canada I love Tinubu, just 16k dollars was enough to buy 2plots of lands in Asaba last week with change remaining. I love Tinubu, wouldn’t have bought it with 25k dollars few months back, no dey use your Oshogbo life dey check everyone grin
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Deziwealth: 11:15pm On Feb 26
Earthquakes:

Sometimes try to travel to see the world, everything is not from Oshogbo point of view grin
They almost eat your friend yet Yoruba celebrated culture day with hall full of Yoruba people in Anambra.
My wedding clothes was sew by Yoruba boy in nnewi grin
Try Dey travel small so you dey geh sense, I am in Canada I love Tinubu, just 16k dollars was enough to buy 2plots of lands in Asaba last week with change remaining. I love Tinubu, wouldn’t have bought it with 25k dollars few months back, no dey use your Oshogbo life dey check everyone grin
Hahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'm sure before you were born I go don travel reach 11 countries, make I give you small history I did my bsc In Holland masters in Holland PhD in Turkey (istanbul)
My first daughter ath the age of 27 was born in Belgium my second son Holland. Right now we live in Australia, so na you dey live agulu life grin cheesy
You dey Canada dey, Canada was where I did my work and travel in my final year as an electrical engineer student, see this one oo, maybe I look like poor Men from your village grin cheesy
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Earthquakes: 11:22pm On Feb 26
Deziwealth:

Hahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'm sure before you were born I go don travel reach 11 countries, make I give you small history I did my bsc In Holland masters in Holland PhD in Turkey (istanbul)
My first daughter ath the age of 27 was born in Belgium my second son Holland. Right now we live in Australia, so na you dey live agulu life grin cheesy
You dey Canada dey, Canada was where I did my work and travel in my final year as an electrical engineer student, see this one oo, maybe I look like poor Men from your village grin cheesy

Hahahaha people like you know how to talk with no proof, you live in holland yet you are fighting over dirty Lagos?? That weird grin
You live in Australia where you are allowed to contest and win as an immigrant but somehow someone born in Nigeria is not worthy or allowed to vote or be voted for unless they go back to their region grin
Go sit, you live nowhere with your oshogbo ideology, you live in the sky
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Sholaco: 11:35pm On Feb 26
And so?
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Realist777: 2:31am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:
Sponsored by agulu fraudster and NLC chairman who is also LP supporter aka pit obi dog πŸ•
All your aim to discredit tinubu will fail. Amen

But I trust tinubu he's a loving father he'll hear your cries.

Stop this bigotry already!
All the money that the current administration is realizing from the removal of subsidies from fuel and dollar should be utilized properly in cushioning the hardship caused by the policies. Workers welfare should be a priority if we are really serious abeg!
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by sirray001: 3:03am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:
Sponsored by agulu fraudster and NLC chairman who is also LP supporter aka pit obi dog πŸ•

suffering and smiling
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by waldigit: 4:05am On Feb 27
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by MasterTeeUSA: 4:17am On Feb 27
But they dont quit now...if they do, you will see thousands hustling for their jobs...dey play

U09ce:
Unfortunately, people think lecturers earn well. But it's a fallacy. As it stands, I doubt you'll find enthusiastic students yearning to become lecturers. Because they see what their teachers are going through. Today, a full professor struggles to have a decent car. If they have, it's another struggle to maintain them. If the situation goes untamed, the grim consequences are in the short term. Universities will become just like how secondary schools have deteriorated.
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by Ebubu2: 5:01am On Feb 27
Think9ja:
Them suppose slash the salary further because una de push rubbish come labour market. You guys aren't doing shxt.

Na the so called First Class products de drag vacancy with the Third Class products.

First Class graduates should be the ones setting up startups and creating wealth by employing other grades. But in my country it's not like that.

Infact people hustle for better grades these days so that it would be easier to get a job.

We too like job for Nigeria I swear. And shame de catch me for our first class graduates
You’re right
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by tosine90(m): 6:53am On Feb 27
Am interested
Add me on +234 816257 0392
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by CountinBlessins(m): 8:18am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:

Are you not the one who posted how your father was arrested and raped in jail? How did it end?

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique mukina2

Rule 2
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by CountinBlessins(m): 8:19am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique

Rule 2
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by CountinBlessins(m): 8:20am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:

Rule 2
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by CountinBlessins(m): 8:20am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:
one curse human spotted grin cheesy

Rule 2
Deziwealth:

And your father can't imagine to do what my child has done πŸ‘ cos he's so useless, his existence is a waste a single condom would have prevented him for being a nuisance in this life.

Rule 2
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by OfficialSam(m): 8:22am On Feb 27
Deziwealth:

Ain't you useless bigots tired of a$$licking?
Re: ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" by omojeesu(m): 8:45am On Feb 27
"......we the citizens need to come together and help our selves o....."

By leveraging on our large numbers in AIRTIME Businesses that have incorporated HIGH REFERRAL COMMISSION in their compensation plans! Ask me How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC To Conduct GCE Twice A Year With Effect From 2017 / Pls I Need Help In Solving This Maths Probs: Asap / 2019 UTME: JAMB's List Of Prohibited Items In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.