Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season (21958 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Maradona To Undergo Surgery For Blood Clot In Brain / Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Princezibk: 11:52pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

them no born this one for nigeria oh!

neither did he grow here.

he only chose to switch and represent Nigeria over his country of birth because his father is Nigerian.

football age no dey there
you dey mind the stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by yewit37486: 11:56pm On Feb 26
shadrach77:

Yes it's the team that matters but can't you see that a non-playing captain is a short one for the team cause it robs someone else of the opportunity to be in the team. Every player in the team should be available for selection

I see your point, but my view is that although Ahmed Musa might not be playing actively, he is playing a key role in the team, so I don't see it as him depriving anyone else of the spot. Things will naturally evolve at some point and he will leave, but for now he is doing a great deal off the field which is as important as on the field.
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by ObalendeCMS: 5:19am On Feb 27
Get well soon bro. You really try for AFCON!
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Ebymyk(m): 5:48am On Feb 27
Speedy recovery Captain of our great ship.
. True Nigerian Hero...!!!
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by dNortherner(m): 6:25am On Feb 27
May Allah heal you soon and make you stronger physically, emotionally and spritually.
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by yommen: 6:53am On Feb 27
oyeb15:
Over age problem.

When grandpa will be claiming 25years.

He wasn't even born in Nigeria to be able to manipulate his age. See why are irresponsibly senseless? You no dey think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Machinegun91(m): 7:45am On Feb 27
Quick recovery my brother
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by olamilekan9(m): 8:19am On Feb 27
BBIA:

them no born this one for nigeria oh!

neither did he grow here.

he only chose to switch and represent Nigeria over his country of birth because his father is Nigerian.

football age no dey there
Smh nigerians ehn chai who do una like this sef,so because dem no born am for Nigeria now so he no manipulate his age abi? Lol dey play.so troost ekong na 25 abi? No wahala smh
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Judolisco(m): 8:28am On Feb 27
oyeb15:
Over age problem.

When grandpa will be claiming 25years.
ogbeni na ekong oh
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by princessyere1(f): 10:06am On Feb 27
olamilekan9:

Smh nigerians ehn chai who do una like this sef,so because dem no born am for Nigeria now so he no manipulate his age abi? Lol dey play.so troost ekong na 25 abi? No wahala smh
Oga what is your problem.. he is 30 years old.. he never claimed 25 rest Abeg

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by olamilekan9(m): 10:10am On Feb 27
princessyere1:

Oga what is your problem.. he is 30 years old.. he never claimed 25 rest Abeg
bro troost is not a 30yr old man okay.i repeat troost is not a 30yr old man
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:16am On Feb 27
visijo:
Fear is β€œWhat if”
Faith is β€œ even if” πŸ§˜πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸŒš

I am stealing this one grin grin grin
Intuitive!

3 Likes

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Charly68: 2:55pm On Feb 27
Good captain ,we wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by 79733139(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27
olamilekan9:
bro troost is not a 30yr old man okay.i repeat troost is not a 30yr old man

Yes Troost is not 30 years old, he is 68 years old. Are you happy now?
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by Otywhyte: 6:10pm On Feb 27
I wish him speedy recovery..our man from AKWA IBOM STATE
Re: Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season by mechanics(m): 7:25am On Feb 28
I wish him speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle / Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. / Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.