Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers (16448 Views)

Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / AnambraDecides: APC Rejects Election Result, Alleges Rigging / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Anguldi(m): 7:13am On Feb 27
Fubara will decamp to LP or any party that Peter OBI goes to.

Mark this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Slytiger: 7:14am On Feb 27
raumdeuter:
Then this man since he is saying it in front of Fubara should tell Sim Fubara to step down and let the LP candidate assume position
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Slytiger: 7:15am On Feb 27
Golan007:

Obi did not claim it .

By the way, wey this man?
This picture again 🤣🤣🤣
SANyeri of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by naptu2: 7:17am On Feb 27
Evans Bipi, Chidi Loyd and Michael Chinda.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:17am On Feb 27
VinnyBaba:

Even Babes and Toddlers knows PETER OBI won Rivers State 100%! cool smiley

The crimes of Wike and Ebola tinubu in Stealing Rivers Pple's Votes
will haunt this APC govt Till they are forced OUT OF power. sad
really, oya go to court... grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Nice2023(m): 7:20am On Feb 27
pandoragirigory:
Medicine after death, Peter girigory Obi was disgraceful defeated during the election and humiliated at the Supreme Court

That is why u and ur family are suffering because u accepted illegality to be the order of the day.

Shame!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Anguldi(m): 7:22am On Feb 27
naptu2:
Evans Bipi, Chidi Loyd and Michael Chinda.

Rebels that year grin
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by FashionCookie(f): 7:29am On Feb 27
2027 is not far. We'll see of he can win it or not no be by plenty talk.
Make una gettat abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by naptu2: 7:31am On Feb 27
Anguldi:

Rebels that year grin

naptu2:
Memories

Evans Bipi.

1) The fight (aka "Don't push me" ).

"Why must they be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxCLksmioRU?si=DM_VoIV1ILwcNmpt

2) "Yes, Patience Jonathan is my Jesus Christ".

Interviewer (referring to the fight above) "Have you ever been trained in the art of boxing, judo or karate"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqruRVqFXUw?si=6uzFVRpKB2tYpKd1
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by texas1990(m): 7:34am On Feb 27
VinnyBaba:

Even Babes and Toddlers knows PETER OBI won Rivers State 100%! cool smiley

The crimes of Wike and Ebola tinubu in Stealing Rivers Pple's Votes
will haunt this APC govt Till they are forced OUT OF power. sad
Pele oooh my party supporter, so with all these crisis outside you are still here in the name of one political party you a E-goat
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:37am On Feb 27
Golan007:

Obi did not claim it .

By the way, wey this man?

Guy everybody in rivers know obi won.. am sure u r currently in Sokoto typing rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by pandoragirigory: 7:39am On Feb 27
Nice2023:

That is why u and ur family are suffering because u accepted illegality to be the order of the day.

Shame!
Because you and your generations are suffering, everyone is now part of your disadvantaged non privileged family, stop generalizing your poverty, my family and I are highly blessed and favored by God. keep your suffering and limitations in your generations

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by pandoragirigory: 7:40am On Feb 27
Egoveen:
You are extremely foolish
The same thing you normally tell your mother

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Promax4321: 7:42am On Feb 27
LP will come out to roast in this chart as if they didn't rig election too. The PDP won governorship election as some abstained.

With and without Rivers APC had already won by results declared. LP rigged SE states 100% even Pandora knew he cannot win so begged yes daddy to assist in other areas where he knew he cannot win.

Obasanjo equally rigged 1999 elections.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Nyanabo(m): 7:46am On Feb 27
StOla:
Mumu man who was representing Fubara is saying even the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate that many do not even know her name, also won the election, and Fubara is a mandate thief?

Of you don't know Beatrice Itubor then you are not here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by blacksam01: 7:48am On Feb 27
christistruth01:
As if the impossible 99% SE win of Peter Obi wasn't manipulated

Even Dictator Saddam Hussein of Iraq pegged his own rigged Election Wins at 95%

U were not in the SE nd didnt see the enthusiasm of the voters....all other region except the southeast is to an extent metropolitan....southeast is a people, one tribe while othets are mixed
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Feb 27
The only people that don't know this are people in Southwest. Labour won by an extremely wide margn of 90% to 10% and PDP came 2nd. APC did not get up to 1% of real votes in Rivers State. However just like I wrote after Tinubu was declared winner Nigerian Presidential elections have always been manipulated so this is not the first nor will it be the last time.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by gigabyte13: 7:48am On Feb 27
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So what is Fubara doing on that seat
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rivers politics of brouhaha
You are defending someone publicly
Still making mockery of them indirectly

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Nice2023(m): 7:54am On Feb 27
pandoragirigory:
Because you and your generations are suffering, everyone is now part of your disadvantaged non privileged family, stop generalizing your poverty, my family and I are highly blessed and favored by God. keep your suffering and limitations in your generations

I said shame on u.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by senatordave1(m): 7:56am On Feb 27
StarRida:
Obi did but the judges were bought so what do you expect

Oga,he didn't

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by senatordave1(m): 8:04am On Feb 27
Abagworo:
The only people that don't know this are people in Southwest. Labour won by an extremely wide margn of 90% to 10% and PDP came 2nd. APC did not get up to 1% of real votes in Rivers State. However just like I wrote after Tinubu was declared winner Nigerian Presidential elections have always been manipulated so this is not the first nor will it be the last time.

Stop talking.even from the alternative results of Lp,APC took second and pdp distant third
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Akujuriobi: 8:04am On Feb 27
If this is true then let confusion continue in the government until they confess their crime to the Nigeria. I hate stollen mandate.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by deavicky(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
SoNature:
How one man can rewrite the destiny of hundreds of thousands of voters and still be made the Minister of FCT is the reason why the world cannot take Nigeria seriously!
if the person the vote was stolen for is in power, you should expect that everybody around him will be the same thief.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by Chucks13: 8:16am On Feb 27
Another thief, the descendant of 666 on the beat again talking from his anus.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:19am On Feb 27
StOla:
Mumu man who was representing Fubara is saying even the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate that many do not even know her name, also won the election, and Fubara is a mandate thief?

😂😂😂 Can you imagine!!! Indirectly destroying Fubara. A typical man suffering. from personalty disorder. Real mumu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by CSTRR: 8:19am On Feb 27
Difrent:

Be careful
The Only way in and out of power in Nigeria is through elections.
And why are the third place members crying even more than the second place.
Don't tell me about rigging because even Peter Obi rigged in the south east.....he was simply outrigged
Halfwit.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by CSTRR: 8:20am On Feb 27
Wike is finished.

All the machineries he used against obi have turned against him

Let me see how tinubu will get even 10% votes in Rivers state in 2027.
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by gabbasin: 8:20am On Feb 27
The only election that's clear LP won in Rivers state is that of President. Not minding the shenanigan perpetuated by Wike, but the rest election as postulated by this man is highly doubtful. If we are to go by his words, it means Fubara he represented at the event did not win the gubernatorial election
Re: Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers by CSTRR: 8:23am On Feb 27
senatordave1:

Stop talking.even from the alternative results of Lp,APC took second and pdp distant third
APC was not popular in Rivers state.

There was no way tinubu would have taken second.

Who knows or like tinubu/shettima and the APC in Rivers state?
Where is their pedigree there?
They were not liked, and the Muslim -muslim ticket made it worse.

The election would have gone 70 or 80% to labour party, and the rest to pdp as an established structure in the state.

Wike rigged that election senselessly for tinubu.

If Nigeria was just, that guy should be in prison right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Adesina: NBA Presidential Election Was Grossly Manipulated / Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors / FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.