Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,280 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. (142 Views)

Empowering Nigeria’s Economic Drivers, MSMEs, Through Tradermoni / The Economic Situation In This Country / President George Weah Announces Salary Cut In Light Of Economic Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by itzadorable333: 8:34pm On Feb 26
Nigeria's current Economic situation is the result of the choice of the people. So it is hard to understand why the same people are complaining, or can someone eat their cake and have it? Can someone make a choice and complain about the result of the choice they themselves made?
What the Nigeria people chose is what they have got. Nigeria's Economic predicament is a Creation of the choice of the people. So stop complaining and enjoy your mandate with gusto and all good pleasure. After all, no one forced you to choose neither did anyone make the choice for you. It is the food you prepared for yourself, with your own hand so what is the problem with you?
Well, there is no law written that says WHAT IS DONE CANNOT BE UNDONE.
It's just that I believe the people of Nigeria are not yet ready to do what is Necessary.
So when you people are ready, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. FOR AS NO ONE TOLD YOU TO DO THE ONE YOU DID, AS NO ONE TOLD YOU TO MAKE THE CHOICE YOU MADE SO NO ONE CAN TELL YOU TO UNMAKE OR UNDO WHAT YOU DID, NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.
NIGERIA WHEN YOU ARE READY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
TILL THEN, ENJOY YOUR DELICACY.
My people usually say, WHAT YOU ASK FOR IS WHAT YOU GET.
Your solution is in your problem, the both are in your hands.
You hold the knife, as well as the yam. Your Choice, as usual.
Nigeria people 'we' hail thee...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by budaatum: 9:06pm On Feb 26

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by itzadorable333: 9:09pm On Feb 26
Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by Celestialsword: 10:16pm On Feb 26
itzadorable333:
Nigeria's current Economic situation is the result of the choice of the people. So it is hard to understand why the same people are complaining, or can someone eat their cake and have it? Can someone make a choice and complain about the result of the choice they themselves made?
What the Nigeria people chose is what they have got. Nigeria's Economic predicament is a Creation of the choice of the people. So stop complaining and enjoy your mandate with gusto and all good pleasure. After all, no one forced you to choose neither did anyone make the choice for you. It is the food you prepared for yourself, with your own hand so what is the problem with you?
Well, there is no law written that says WHAT IS DONE CANNOT BE UNDONE.
It's just that I believe the people of Nigeria are not yet ready to do what is Necessary.
So when you people are ready, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. FOR AS NO ONE TOLD YOU TO DO THE ONE YOU DID, AS NO ONE TOLD YOU TO MAKE THE CHOICE YOU MADE SO NO ONE CAN TELL YOU TO UNMAKE OR UNDO WHAT YOU DID, NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.
NIGERIA WHEN YOU ARE READY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
TILL THEN, ENJOY YOUR DELICACY.
My people usually say, WHAT YOU ASK FOR IS WHAT YOU GET.
Your solution is in your problem, the both are in your hands.
You hold the knife, as well as the yam. Your Choice, as usual.
Nigeria people 'we' hail thee...

Nigerians had never gotten the leaders the wanted and voted for from Obasanjo to date including the 36 states governors

Democracy had never worked in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by itzadorable333: 10:56pm On Feb 26
Celestialsword:
Nigerians had never gotten the leaders the wanted and voted for from Obasanjo to date including the 36 states governors

Democracy had never worked in Nigeria
speak for yourself, last time I checked there was a recently-concluded election with a majority mandate, a president-elect and a current administration; all as a result of the choice of the people. Now tell me, if Democracy has never worked for Nigeria 'according to you' what is Democracy still doing in Nigeria? Or what political system is Nigeria still practicing? Or is Nigeria now the name of another country?
And, is it the leaders or the system of government? Which is your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by Celestialsword: 11:02pm On Feb 26
itzadorable333:
speak for yourself, last time I checked there was a recently-concluded election with a majority mandate, a president-elect and a current administration; all as a result of the choice of the people. Now tell me, if Democracy has never worked for Nigeria 'according to you' what is Democracy still doing in Nigeria? Or what political system is Nigeria still practicing? Or is Nigeria now the name of another country?
Democracy only favours the political class,so they will never let it slide
Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by itzadorable333: 11:13pm On Feb 26
Celestialsword:
Democracy only favours the political class,so they will never let it slide
Who do you refer to as 'they'?
and who made the choice for 'they' to exist?
And please can you enlighten me more on this your coinage 'political class' ? This is my first time hearing about 'classes' in Democracy.
And what's with you and your repetition of 'favour'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Situation. Way Out. by budaatum: 11:32pm On Feb 27
itzadorable333:

You saved me having to respond, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cyberlink Powerdirector Crack 21.3.2708.0 With License Key 2024 / Serviio Pro Crack 2.3.3 With (100% Working) License Key [latest] / Iphone Backup Extractor Crack 7.7.52 With Activation Key [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.