Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women (28659 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26
Mediocrity
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by DissTroy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I'm seeing the pictures of two ladies there. The dark and light skin one. Which of them is Mrs Nigeria again angry

As a general rule, until you see a Nigerian female's unedited pictures, don't run with the idea of her being beautiful.

And I'm yet to see darkskinned Nigerian woman who don't use heavy filters to make themselves lightskin. They all claim "black and proud" but want to look light skin. Just like darkskinned men love to hate on lightskin men, including on Nairaland. Envy and yearning.

If you intend on getting intimate with any of such females, video-call them on WhatsApp where there is no filter.
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by LeeSmart: 11:54pm On Feb 26
Mommy marvis, how this girl take fine pass you? Wifey is ×10 finer

2 Likes

Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Badadvisor: 11:57pm On Feb 26
Goalnaldo:
Alex reports thinks we won't know it's him 🤣
Leave am e Wan dey disguise 😩😂
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Sirianese: 12:12am On Feb 27
Has she found another big politician to fúck?
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Omoawoke: 12:52am On Feb 27
Unlimitedwords:
Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List of 100 Most Notable Women

A former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Isabella Ayuk has made the list of 100 Most Notable Women in Africa.

She was presented with the award of 100 Most Notable Women In Africa at her office in Abuja by a team led by Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, the Project Director of Ambassador for Peace Agency, the project organiser.

The award according to Amafibe is in recognition of her roles and influence on nation building and community development.

He also applauded the former Most Beautiful Girl for using her NGO, Isabella Ayuk Foundation and influence to advance peaceful coexistant in her state Cross River and other parts of South South Nigeria. As well as empowering several underprivileged women, men and children for greatness and financial freedom.

Recall, Her majesty, was one of the selected ex beauty queens honoured at the African Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame which took place last weekend at Bolingo Xperia Hotel Abuja.

Welcoming the delegation to her office, Queen Ayuk expressed gratitude for the recognition, saying it is her earnest desire that every part of the country should experience peace and women empowerment.

She said after leaving office as Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, she has committed to advancing national development through her NGO and business engagements.

The vibrant hardworking ex national ex beauty Queen is the CEOs of Isabella Ayuk Realty and Shilow Integreted Farms Ltd & Mills (ShilowRice).

Stupid write up, former most beautiful girl for which year? Can’t you include the year ? Must they teach you?

1 Like

Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by bitingcool: 2:43am On Feb 27
tutudesz:
100 Most Notable Women Abeg which award be this one

I don laugh tire. they don raise new format. tomorrow na 40 under 40 women of influence award they go give. SOLD to the highest bidder
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Ashirioluwa: 3:14am On Feb 27
Award recognition in Nigeria is 3 for 100 naira
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by vickydevoka(m): 3:20am On Feb 27
xandy84:
I am missing something? She is the most beautiful girl? Wow

Sometimes you write as if you were born today
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by 2shure: 3:24am On Feb 27
She was black.now she is light.vewi ugly bleached bich
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by bitingcool: 3:44am On Feb 27
tutudesz:
100 Most Notable Women Abeg which award be this one

I don laugh tire. they don raise new format. tomorrow na 40 under 40 women of influence award they go give. SOLD to the highest bidder
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by gloryman91: 3:47am On Feb 27
Yeyeson people, mbgn dey get office ?

Ashewo Olosho in disguise.

Abeg.
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by madjune(m): 4:00am On Feb 27
Alex reports brother don learn work finish.
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Sambai65(m): 4:12am On Feb 27
All this Abuja sugar Daddy award sef grin grin
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by tollyboy5(m): 5:19am On Feb 27
OneCandleAway:
Alex is back again

I remember this lady when she won, everyone was suprised because she looked old and wasn't soo pretty.

They said her politician sugar daddy bought it for her.

. I'm sure they couldn't even use her to compete for miss World.
The lady I'm seeing there was pretty when she won the award but not anymore now that she's bleached.
Most of you bleached lady think not looking dark is the main beauty
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by adecz: 5:33am On Feb 27
It appears that only women in
Cross River and Always Ibom make
waves in the news or cyberspace..

You never hear of achievements from
their guys..

So, guys you better wake up and shine too..😊😊
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by adejumoke121: 6:49am On Feb 27
Please anyone in uyo should help me with a work, any work... Also I'm so broke now pls help a brother nothing is too small thanksPlease anyone in uyo should help me with a work, any work... Also I'm so broke now pls help a brother nothing is too small thanks...
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by OneCandleAway(f): 7:13am On Feb 27
Mryacks:

I remember too. I think there was some controversy about her age or something afterwards..

It was so obvious she was older than the claimed age.

Also it was obvious she could not be sent to represent Nigeria at international beauty pagents like miss World or miss Universe. She wasn't good looking enough.

They said she was dating one northern governor back then who bought the contest for her.

1 Like

Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by epondudu: 7:43am On Feb 27
xandy84:
I am missing something? She is the most beautiful girl? Wow
Beauty is not what you see but what you feel grin
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by OneCandleAway(f): 7:50am On Feb 27
tollyboy5:

The lady I'm seeing there was pretty when she won the award but not anymore now that she's bleached.
Most of you bleached lady think not looking dark is the main beauty

Naa.
Back then it was soo obvious she was older than her claimed age and she wasn't even the most beautiful out of all the contestants. She couldn't even be sent to contest for miss World (which is the normal for the winner) because it was soo obvious she had no chance. They had to send her runner up.

They said her northern governor boyfriend bought the Bruce brothers over to choose her as winner
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by CoolJulian: 8:46am On Feb 27
OneCandleAway:
Alex is back again

I remember this lady when she won, everyone was suprised because she looked old and wasn't soo pretty.

They said her politician sugar daddy bought it for her.

. I'm sure they couldn't even use her to compete for miss World.

I can bet she looks better than you.
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by OneCandleAway(f): 9:44am On Feb 27
CoolJulian:

I can bet she looks better than you.

You'll lose cuz she doesn't. Even back then when she won she didn't because she's way older.
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by zebszebs: 10:57am On Feb 27
A disgraced, beauty pageant serial contestant and age cheat is 100 notable women blah blah blah?

God forbid Nigeria.

I am sure Emeka Ihedioha and that Ibori associate who were bankrolling her then must have moved on to younger, fresher Chikalas today.

Such is the life of a female who decides to live off her so-called "beauty".
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by sylve11: 2:55pm On Feb 27
haybhi1:

No stress yourself, na Alexreports, anything goes. Even you can be most handsome man with your bucks, when you meet Alex.

Lol

Na him dey arrange the awards? grin cool
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Rechargeam247(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27
Who compiled the list
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by OneCandleAway(f): 5:03pm On Feb 27
Rechargeam247:
Who compiled the list

Alex reports
Re: Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women by Orinechi: 6:11pm On Feb 27
Even Ivectus Obi made am until they arrested him for wire wire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.