Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu (15090 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by cornelman: 10:02am On Feb 27
Is that why they loot so hard?

Chai, e don be for this country
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by tnerro1(m): 10:07am On Feb 27
Nothing Musa no go see for gate, oga Abeg come make we exchange work☹️
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Thomthom(m): 10:08am On Feb 27
Join the protest tomorrow
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by 2lateBiafra: 10:08am On Feb 27
MrSundry:
The salaries of members of the National Assembly is a far cry from what it is supposed to be... The amount that they are receiving cannot take them home to do their jobs in their various constituencies.

Hon. Benjamin Kalu, Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SR3Z8by3Q

who is this CLOWN.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by 79733139(m): 10:13am On Feb 27
Seun
Mynd44

Rootcures1:
Thieves.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by isan(m): 10:15am On Feb 27
Scrap 1 one the 2 chambers, they are all useless
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by yakashjr(m): 10:19am On Feb 27
Since the salary cannot take you home, its better you resign and seek greener pasture elsewhere.
Greedy politicians.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Uchesis: 10:20am On Feb 27
Mef1:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
Celestine is back

The criminal grin
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Stevenbright(m): 10:21am On Feb 27
If their salary can't take them home, let it take them to the farm or better still to the sambisa forest. ....SOBs!
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by daddio(m): 10:27am On Feb 27
MrSundry:
The salaries of members of the National Assembly is a far cry from what it is supposed to be... The amount that they are receiving cannot take them home to do their jobs in their various constituencies.

May the pay take them to hell.
If the hardship being faced by the masses meant nothing to them.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by casualobserver: 10:41am On Feb 27
It shows how out of touch our legislators are. This is not the time to complain, people are dying of hunger, you are approving exotic imported luxury cars for yourselves. The masses do not care and really he should shut up!!

1 Like

Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by chrisblack1234: 10:44am On Feb 27
And you people kills to get to that position..shame on you kalu...
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Feb 27
What do these greedy Nass people even do?
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by stallionng: 10:54am On Feb 27
If millions of naira you earn can't take you home,what do you expect the #30,000 minimum wage earners to do?
It means you are mocking them
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Onuoha1234(m): 10:59am On Feb 27
U!true.Tell the world wh@t you take home. The trouble \with Nigeria is NASS which has to be reduced less 100 members
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Victerica(m): 11:03am On Feb 27
Nokio2:
Yesterday I realise 9ja don finish
Patapata
One guy post pic of sniper bottle for IG
Come write "I'm about to end it all"
FTC come ansa "brotherly, drink remain for me abeg ,even if na two spoons, since 3wks my money never complete to buy d bottle"

Everything na cruise for this country grin
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by lhurd: 11:05am On Feb 27
MrSundry:

God punish this idiot for that statement
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by efemena5050(m): 11:07am On Feb 27
MrSundry:
Why spend billions of naira to run for such offices if the pay is a far cry from what it is supposed to be?? Please enlighten us, honorable member
ur intelligent

1 Like

Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Bellotelli: 11:14am On Feb 27
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
National assembly needs to be bombed by Islamic jihad terrorists
After which the Christian's cannibals will devour their bodies grin
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by uba1991: 11:15am On Feb 27
Yet you are driving a car worth 150 million naira.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Trustyourself: 11:20am On Feb 27
MrSundry:

Why not honourably resign and let those the salary will be enough for them to take over?
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Honestey: 11:34am On Feb 27
If you are sure you are telling the truth prove it by licking your elbow
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by bitbillionaire: 11:46am On Feb 27
Go on strike then!
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Feb 27
You national assembly members normally collect constituency allowances in millions of naira which is not part of your salary...so why are you still complaining...
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27
Akuko Mama Ngozi na ndi yard ha...

Resign then .... Ndi Uchu!!
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by delpee(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27
Interesting! Including the ex this and that politicians already on fat pensions. undecided

Ideally, we don't need a large population of lawmakers in two houses. We need to scrap one.
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by sterlingD(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27
They have started as Labour is pushing for new minimum wage they are pushing their own demand now.This how it starts they wil push for government to approve their own with alacrity and play politics with that of Labour
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by freeman66: 1:06pm On Feb 27
By 2027 you will still come out for another term yeye man, why not resign
Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by tunize(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27
MrSundry:
Why spend billions of naira to run for such offices if the pay is a far cry from what it is supposed to be?? Please enlighten us, honorable member
Thank you nor mind them, no body dei put money for were gain nor dey expect truly as you said he needs to enlighten us .

1 Like

Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Ayatullah(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27
May your ungratefulness to the Almighty God based on this comment make you lose the favours of the Almighty God.

Suffering Nigerians will eventually witness the end of all of you wicked lots with hearty laughter.

Re: NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by CSTRR: 3:11pm On Feb 27
Which local govt voted for him?

This guy should not be winning reelection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect / Power Supply has improved drastically: How is it In Your Area? / $1.1trn Worth Of Fuel Diverted By 18 Companies – Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.