Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) (18120 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 10:09am On Feb 27
This is madness.
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:10am On Feb 27
shortgun:

Who is una?

All of una 🤣😂😂😂
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:15am On Feb 27
If everybody refuse to pay, will they close down the market?
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:15am On Feb 27
Noblechykk:
Nothing wey person no go see for this evil forest called a country

Lol.. abeg country wey I dey no be evil forest o.. lol
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:18am On Feb 27
TUTU147:
This is a criminal act,the people behind this need to be arrested.
so you don't want the strangers to pray for there host state... Oya let them go back to there state... That 500 will be given to the man of God that will pray on there behalf as tithe... correct grin
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:18am On Feb 27
They even have ticket?

Come to Iyana-Ipaja in the evening, those without shops pay to three different people between 5pm and 7pm... You'll see the tax collectors holding huge bale of money... They've now recruited women as tax collectors also

Sometimes, I wonder where the money is going to

2 Likes

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:19am On Feb 27
grin
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Bluffly: 10:21am On Feb 27
Laziness is the root of all miscreants.
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Newton1045: 10:25am On Feb 27
This is bad and wrong.

Authorities must stop this at once.

One day, u will be ask to show prayer ticket on de road.

Religion is not by force.

And one has right to chose his own religion.

Fanatics everywhere
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by blacksam01: 10:27am On Feb 27
Noblechykk:
Nothing wey person no go see for this evil forest called a country

Its not Nigeria, its lagos...lagos has been hijacked by a gang of rouges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 10:29am On Feb 27
grin grin Last year I went to the building materials market in Jos and was angrily confronted by " ushers" to a prayer ministry who felt that I had not shown reverence to their fellowship which necessitate them blocking a large portion of the main street to pray on a Thursday morning when people are up and about trying to sell or buy and leave. This is the level of foolishness that Nigerians have descended to by caring too much about the spiritual whilst neglecting physical hunger and want. Of course this is to the benefit of those who take the tithes and offerings to the detriment of the collective whole.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:36am On Feb 27
prayer levy 😪 bunch of crazies roaming around making life uncomfortable for the masses

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Exceed15: 10:36am On Feb 27
Looooooool.. Tinubu till 2098.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Chickensoup: 10:39am On Feb 27
Dididrumz:
This is madness.
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Blacktruth: 10:47am On Feb 27
Dis is seriously bad
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:48am On Feb 27
Immatex:

I don't miss Nigeria!

Hoping to visit in 8 years time.

For now, I can't be bothered!

Lucky you 😀
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Timmi: 10:53am On Feb 27
[quote author=Noblechykk post=128664517]Nothing wey person no go see for this evil forest called a country [/quote

It's people like you and your wailing wailers from the land of rising wailers that makes the country an evil forest. The earlier you all leave, the better for the rest of us Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:53am On Feb 27
Omo, money dey agbero job now pass yahoo. grin
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Noblechykk(m): 10:55am On Feb 27
[quote author=Timmi post=128669800][/quote]
I'm not the cause of your frustration.
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 10:58am On Feb 27
Immatex:

I don't miss Nigeria!

You will cry to be allowed back in Nigeria in 8 years' time if you are not kicked out before then from whichever country you sell yourself to, enslaving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Naughtysex: 10:59am On Feb 27
idealogical:

Did you see where people were forced to pay for prayers on the ticket

Must you people make up stories about everything you see on the Internet?
No matter the quality of education giving to someone who is mentally enslaved, he/she will always see the slavery chain as fashion bangles
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Autobot05: 11:03am On Feb 27
Leave the criminals the funny thing is that the same agberos that was used to disrupt the elections in Lagos are the same agberos making this fraudulent money schemes have n markets

Them never see anything
The money nor go reach the miscreants
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Foodhub2023: 11:08am On Feb 27
Slytiger:

So this sheet of paper printed in some body's room and parlour originated from LASG.
Without doing any further investigation this nonsense can only happen in Lagos
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by HisaacPlus: 11:13am On Feb 27
kcprince:
Lagos is no longer a good investment destination. Too much taxes and levies extortions and area boys

Fixed
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Abimbola29(m): 11:14am On Feb 27
Immatex:

I don't miss Nigeria!

Make I come meet you
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by LagosG: 11:16am On Feb 27
Slytiger:

So this sheet of paper printed in some body's room and parlour originated from LASG.
Your brain dey function abeg.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Immatex(m): 11:17am On Feb 27
Ayatullah:

You will cry to be allowed back in Nigeria in 8 years' time if you are not kicked out before then from whichever country you sell yourself to, enslaving yourself.

This guy, hope you have taken your medications? Stop skipping them.

1 Like

Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:21am On Feb 27
shithole country
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by Festy4u(m): 11:33am On Feb 27
Prayer levy in a locality where fetishism reign supreme! undecided

They would soon start taxing those involved in oro and what not festivals happening there too!

A state that thrives on taxing people to death! grin
Re: Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Feb 27
Nawah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc / Dino Melaye Hires Mike Ozekhome To Stop His Recall In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.