Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

A quick One, Please All The Atheist on nairaland Should Get In Here> - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A quick One, Please All The Atheist on nairaland Should Get In Here> (96 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A quick One, Please All The Atheist on nairaland Should Get In Here> by Drjones109(m): 1:08am On Feb 27
[b][/b] Atheists, you're on a date with a beautiful Christian gal. Things are going great, until she abruptly asks you if you believe in Jesus Christ. How would you escape this situation?
Re: A quick One, Please All The Atheist on nairaland Should Get In Here> by Alphamentips: 4:50am On Feb 27
Drjones109:
[b][/b] Atheists, you're on a date with a beautiful Christian gal. Things are going great, until she abruptly asks you if you believe in Jesus Christ. How would you escape this situation?

I think I already replied you in your former post about if Christians can date Atheists or Agnostic people.

Women have very little emotional and social intelligence as against popular opinions which explains why a person would choose to to take on religious topics, politics or sports as a first time topic to discuss on.

It's crucial having the talk though especially if you're looking at having a long term relationship with her.

Dating a highly superstitious religious person is dicey especially if such person is yet to travel out of Nigeria (being the HQ of religious fanatics)

They're simply a headache and would put God/Church or their Pastors above you anytime and day.

If you ask me that question I done already know say I no fit get anything serious with you because you don't even know who you are.

The idea of the illumination we all seek is for one to know himself completely. ..

So, I would answer by saying, "spirituality is more of an inward journey than outward"

But I would seriously reconsider going ahead with such person/s because like other superstitious people their entire sense of judgement would be clouded by religious sentiments.

The barest simplest issue becomes something to 'kabash' about. The most mundane things that requires a lil brain power to solve is handed over to 'God' and nothing gets solved because she won't even give you that accolade she keeps giving her Pastors notwithstanding the fact that you as a person is also created in God's image and likeness hence a God yourself.

It's a constant headache with them.
They're mentally asleep and not woke and that can be disturbing if you are a person who loves being practical

(1) (Reply)

Updates On The Countdown To The End Of Religion / Exposing The Antichrist Doctrine / Why Some Christians Will Start Observing Lent On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.