Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) (37517 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by leathalbeast: 10:44am On Feb 27
Whether juju or not when u Nigerians amplify this on Twitter and the world gets to know, do you think they spare you when they are insulting africans as backward people ?
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Chucks13: 10:58am On Feb 27
Princezibk:
Ghana 🇬🇭 don pass them barton,,, it’s an African shame but nonetheless all of them no reach our Anus

Honestly I'm really disappointed in Cameroon because Nigeria have done nothing wrong to them in any way to warrant the much hatred. They took our Bakassi land yet we no vex, dem army entered our land killed our citizens yet we no vex, our musician go dem country dem blocked him from performing, dem opened Dam to flood our country yet we no vex, and now it is football, enough is enough

This was how South Africa started like play like play it ended in total Xenophobism against anything Africa.

I'm serous about it I'm seriously concern and will start reviewing my closeness with my so many Cameroon friends henceforth, I can't get on with friends whose their country hate my country for absolutely no reason.
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Drrr: 11:23am On Feb 27
I really like this Lemon green Jersey.
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 12:05pm On Feb 27
Chiamaka Nnadozie.

1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 12:06pm On Feb 27
Ashleigh Plumptre.

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by PHAYOL81: 12:15pm On Feb 27
This is quite funny as much as it is fascinating. Damn!
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Adlac(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27
nairalee:
On the contrary Africa is proof that Juju no dey work. If juju dey work why una no fit use am develop unasef? U can't even win world cup with jazz and u are still patronizing juju 🤦🏿

Juju works only for Bad Things, cos those who constitute the elements are evil oriented.
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by fitinwell: 12:42pm On Feb 27
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUb4NkJopdI

One of the Cameroonian ladies was trying to get into our goal during a break in the game for a freekick. Our goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie, was telling her to go back. Asisat Oshoala saw what was happening and came and physically pushed the Cameroonian back.

While Oshoala was pushing that Cameroonian, another Cameroonian tried to run into our goal, but Chiamaka blocked her. However, the Cameroonian knocked down Chiamaka. Asisat then came and dragged that Cameroonian.

Luckily the lineswoman saw everything. A melee ensued and the lineswoman told the referee about the fact that the Cameroonian knocked down Chiamaka and the referee showed the Cameroonian a red card.

That was the second time that the Cameroonians tried to run into our goal.

Coach Randy Waldrum was asked about the drama in the post match press conference and he said that he doesn't believe in voodoo, so he'll let Deborah Abiodun answer the question.

Deborah Abiodun said (in Yoruba) "Omo ibile ni mi" (meaning, "I am a daughter of the soil). She said that she believes that the Cameroonians were just trying to distract them. She said that she doesn't believe in juju, she believes in God and she believes that the Cameroonians were just trying to distract the Falcons.

Same thing happened during Final AFCON match between NGR vs IVC

First Half Nigeria played with Energy and we scored 1 smart goal...

But u see second half Nigeria players became sluggish,.. i watch Ivory coast Penetrating.. until they Scored the 1st and 2nd goal..

Our coach got yellow card.. Kanu assist coach was confused...

So yes Juju is real..
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by bionixs: 1:12pm On Feb 27
God1000:
I don't see any juju drama here
how old are you , boy ?
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27
And they still lost 😏
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by joseph214(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27
I thought only guys play rough football match
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by okerekingsley90: 9:07pm On Feb 27
illuminutty:
The game of football is not meant for women unless they are built like this.

I can never leave nairaland.com till I die with comments like this. There is always one unreasonable individual somewhere grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣. Nairaland for life!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.