Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains (23753 Views)

CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months / Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

how is there hope?

Hope in the sense that, things will pawn out well in Nigeria if / when the government keeps doing the right thing

My question to you is this, Do you believe in Hope? shocked

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AlhajiCSO: 11:13am On Feb 27
Ola9ja23:
Igbos are sad bcs Naira appreciate

What makes patriotic Nigerians happy is making enemies of Nigeria sad.

And this people can't even hide their frustration.

May you remain sad forever
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:13am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Hope in the sense that, things will pawn out well in Nigeria if / when the government keeps doing the right thing

what is "pawn out"?

if? what has "if" got to do with hope?

if you say "when", when is "when"?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:15am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

God bless you. that was my first observation
Hian, which God are you referring to, god of Nigeria or god of CBN, what is the business of your god with the criminals heading your government?

Answer all my questions
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by TalkingBird: 11:15am On Feb 27
Give products from ABA express export approvals without charge
Search for other production cities and add then on the list and monitor

Open up forests for planting of food and support it in the next 6 months and start reaping

Pay young men and women to plant and export.

Pay the farmers as though they work in the lowest cadre in the oil and gas in Nigeria

Plant exportable plants in half of the cleared plots of lands.

legalize artisanal Refining of crude in the Niger Delta

Handover the refineries to Researchers in Nigerian Universities with access to funds to revitalize the refineries' and run them for one year. Monitor finances. If they steal jail them for life and they must sign that agreement before they start work.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:16am On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
no, E dey decline, ode! We know you're sad about the news..your expectation namake e dey rise daily, it gives u orgasm

Mofo's spotted

Stark illiterate. You must be one of the cheap shameless stipend collectors who receive peanuts to defend rubbish. Mpama!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by matify83: 11:16am On Feb 27
Sirmwill:

You are close to been daft

1dollar is 83 Indian rupees

Your own target for the dollar is btw 700 and 800

Smh

Your ignorance of basic economics is nauseating really.

Why make analogy with india when Ghana has a better performing currency (1 DOLLAR = 13 GHS) in value terms but a horrendous economy .

You think monetary values are set arbitrarily?

I quoted the CBN governor and other experts in the financial market verbatim and your are hurling insult on a person you don't know and you call it wisdom?

Being bragadocious in ignorance will not favour you my friend!

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:16am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Hian, which God are you referring to, god of Nigeria or god of CBN, what is the business of your god with the criminals heading your government?

Answer all my questions

how is the above related to the post you responded to and the post I responded to earlier?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:17am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

what is "pawn out"?

Do you believe in Hope?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Foodhub2023: 11:17am On Feb 27
ACRI:
Take drastic actions!!!!!

Politicians, Bank CEOs, Industry leaders round tripping currency should be dealt with decisively

All this ones are ephemeral

Go after the saboteurs and spare us these rhetoric and unnecessary explanations

2 banks executives arrested

EFCC, DSS sorrounds government houses: 5 governors indicted in purchase of forex with federal allocation

Dangote flees the country amidst renewed probe into dealings under Buhari regime....

Na wetin I wan dey read be the above grin
Dangote done finish this country
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by BigDawsNet: 11:17am On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

What happened? You used to be an hard-core zombie

No bii only zombie na Walkers you go cee

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by chidi2003(m): 11:17am On Feb 27
blowjohn:
dollar rate is below 500 naira and price of fuel is below 200 naira. That's what they shud be targeting to ease life.
At least we know stable electricity cannot be achieved till Michael Faraday appears again.

Any thing that cannot bring down dollar rate, and fuel price with increased food production is a waste of time. Things will only get worse.
If u like dash nigerians 100k every month. The money go finish before 1 week. Even the debt people dey owe alone go swallow am.

All these play acting ..... Well let's see
Is Michael Faraday, coming back to life in our own time - before we witness steady power supply as Nigerians?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Do you believe in Hope?

AngelicBeing:

what is "pawn out"?

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:19am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

how is the above related to the post you responded to and the post I responded to earlier?
Which god and you referring to?

What has god got to do with all you wrote above?

Is god working at the CBN? grin
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

what is "pawn out"?

grin

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by blowjohn(m): 11:21am On Feb 27
chidi2003:

Is Michael Faraday, coming back to life in our own time - before we witness steady power supply as Nigerians?

The resurrection.
Shey u understand now?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:22am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Which god and you referring to?

What has god got to do with all you wrote above?

Is god working at the CBN? grin

which "god" did you see me refer to?

where did you see any mention about "god' working in CBN or otherwise?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

Do you believe in Hope, God or you believe in your CBN god. cheesy

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 11:23am On Feb 27
MajorOvakporaye:

Stark illiterate. You must be one of the cheap shameless stipend collectors who receive peanuts to defend rubbish. Mpama!!!
your useless parents , mpama!!!
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:26am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Do you believe in Hope, God or you believe in your CBN god. cheesy

who is my "CBN god"?

where is this "CBN god"?

where did we have a discussion about the existence of a "CBN god"?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by BigBashiru: 11:26am On Feb 27
ACRI:
Take drastic actions!!!!!

Politicians, Bank CEOs, Industry leaders round tripping currency should be dealt with decisively

All this ones are ephemeral

Go after the saboteurs and spare us these rhetoric and unnecessary explanations

2 banks executives arrested

EFCC, DSS sorrounds government houses: 5 governors indicted in purchase of forex with federal allocation

Dangote flees the country amidst renewed probe into dealings under Buhari regime....

Na wetin I wan dey read be the above grin

I want to hear either:

Heavy gun fire reported near aso rock...after a few hours some generals appear on state TV confirming change in government or:

Tinubu flew to France and loved France so much he never came back
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:26am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
grin

what is "pawn out"?

if? what has "if" got 2do with hope?

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by VULCAN(m): 11:27am On Feb 27
On the basis of a CBN report.

Lollz.

Is this person really this gullible and naive or are they an urrchn?

Someone kindly shed light

Simonjef:
There is hope for the naira

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name
https://forms.gle/SMama3umUUTg3Rt17
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Feb 27
He doesn't need your vote.

Mahmoud Yakubu will give him all the votes he needs

BigDawsNet:
$1 to 300naira

And tinubu will get my vote
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

who is my "CBN god"?

where is this "CBN god"?

Scroll down your previous post, you replied to a poster and said , 'God bless you ', what has God , got to do with all the criminality perpetuated by your Cbn thieves sad

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Elliotwaveforec: 11:32am On Feb 27
As a beneficiary of diaspora remittance, would you claim your money at the black market or at the bank.

Black. 1550

Bank 1580.

Bad market for Aboki! They will soon be out of supply soon. All roads lead to banks!
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by igwedubai2(m): 11:40am On Feb 27
Abi oooooo #1,500. gvt isn't ashamed to even promised this as an official price niaja is gone
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by VULCAN(m): 11:41am On Feb 27
Insulting them only shows how desperate you are to whitewash Tinubu.

If you were more intelligent you would realise that what the CBN did is unsustainable.

They sold $300m at just below N1500

If you understood anything you would have asked why ONLY $300m and why at N1,450?

Since this govt has no serious interest in boosting local production or exports, there is no other way the CBN can generate consistent dollars as Buhari sold off Crude Oil well into the future so not much can come from that.

Just to let you know, at $1 to N1,500, hyperinflation will remain.

Nothing will change so remain steadfast in your whitewashing of a failed govt.

You will get tired eventually.

Sccarrr:
no, E dey decline, ode! We know you're sad about the news..your expectation namake e dey rise daily, it gives u orgasm

Mofo's spotted
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Benwallt(m): 11:46am On Feb 27
Iykopee:
grin @ #1500 means naira is gaining value?

So, 2000 or 3000 means it's gaining valued? Obidients are the lowest of thinkers
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by lexy2014: 11:47am On Feb 27
AngelicBeing:
Scroll down your previous post, you replied to a poster and said , 'God bless you ', what has God , got to do with all the criminality perpetuated by your Cbn thieves sad

good. then you should not having any issues answering these questions.

who is my "CBN god"?

where is this "CBN god"?

can you show me where this "what has God , got to do with all the criminality perpetuated by your Cbn thieves" was mentioned in the "previous post" you are referring to?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by AngelicBeing: 11:52am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

good. then you should not having any issues answering these questions.

who is my "CBN god"?

where is this "CBN god"?

can you show me where this "what has God , got to do with all the criminality perpetuated by your Cbn thieves" was mentioned in the "previous post" you are referring to?
Hian, you no dey Taya, like seriously 😳

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by PHAYOL81: 11:58am On Feb 27
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal / Help Needed To Get A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.