Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains (23675 Views)

CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months / Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by femicyrus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

They're playing politics with naira?
Subsidy removal is meant to deal with some few people but all Nigerians has to suffer for it too. What is different with floating the naira?
Are we all not suffering now? A few people who are the target understands better what is happening to them now compared to all Nigerians
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 4:15pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

Crass idiot from the gutter.
I'm not your papa na😂
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Earthquakes: 4:28pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
ode u think everyone com frm the gutter like u..I'm sure u are one of those mumu Yahoo boys collecting 100$ once in a while dey feel u don arrive....spits

Lol Nigeria has gone so deep to your head that you feel everyone with dollar is a yahoo boy but your brain capacity wouldn’t phantom that some people are consultants abroad and get paid in dollars grin
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Kukutenla: 4:30pm On Feb 27
femicyrus:

Subsidy removal is meant to deal with some few people but all Nigerians has to suffer for it too. What is different with floating the naira?
Are we all not suffering now? A few people who are the target understands better what is happening to them now compared to all Nigerians

This does not make sense. It's like saying since NE is infested with Boko haram, we should wipe everyone out with a bomb. Or we should just nuke NW since it is bandit-infested.
It does not make sense to punish all Nigerians for the sins of a few, especially when most Nigerians never benefitted from the sins of the guilty.
But that aside, since you are so sure of yourself. Can you pinpoint those who are targeted by the subsidy removal and floating of naira and what exactly is happening to them now? This is because I have not seen any elite come out to say subsidy removal or floating naira is a bad thing. They all applaud the moves. However, it is the masses that are shouting of hunger and deprivation
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 4:53pm On Feb 27
Earthquakes:

Lol Nigeria has gone so deep to your head that you feel everyone with dollar is a yahoo boy but your brain capacity wouldn’t phantom that some people are consultants abroad and get paid in dollars grin
ode, show me where u said everyone is a yahoo boy...just saying na mumu Yahoo boys like u wey dey collect few dollars once in a while e dey freak.
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Earthquakes: 5:50pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
ode, show me where u said everyone is a yahoo boy...just saying na mumu Yahoo boys like u wey dey collect few dollars once in a while e dey freak.

If that’s not your mindset how did your mind ran to yahoo once you heard dollars, so you don’t know some people make thousands of dollars here in Nigeria genuinely? Must everyone do crime like you?
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by HeroicMeastro: 6:05pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

E go still reach that 2k. Meanwhile, there is nothing to celebrate @ 1500 to a dollar.
Next month is just by the corner
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by DaHighLife: 6:14pm On Feb 27
femicyrus:

It is called politics

It was necessary.
There was too much corruption with two exchange rates.
Also, this way, everyone feels the heat, as only the wealthy could access the CBN rate.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 6:18pm On Feb 27
Earthquakes:

If that’s not your mindset how did your mind ran to yahoo once you heard dollars, so you don’t know some people make thousands of dollars here in Nigeria genuinely? Must everyone do crime like you?
this dollars Sha dey freak u... inferior being 🥲
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
I'm not your papa na😂

Ok your father that was killed for stealing hot bean cake.

Nice! grin
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27
Benwallt:

Something that was almost 2k came down to 1500 and you don't see anything good in that. It will just come to 1 naira to 1 dollar overnight.

You should bury your head in shame. Hunger has removed the little small sense you once had

Who is hungry? Do I look like those scratched faces from the South West protesting against the govt over hunger?

Do not mistake me for Yoruba people.

I am saying it again, only someone suffering crass idiocy is celebrating one dollar for a thousand five hundred. When you visit other African countries you will be ashamed to defend thièfnubu's madness.
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Benwallt(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

Who is hungry? Do I look like those scratched faces from the South West protesting against the govt over hunger?

Do not mistake me for Yoruba people.

I am saying it again, only someone suffering crass idiocy is celebrating one dollar for a thousand five hundred. When you visit other African countries you will be ashamed to defend thièfnubu's madness.

To hell with other African countries. I am concerned about my country.
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27
Benwallt:

To hell with other African countries. I am concerned about my country.

Then a butterfly thinks itself a bird. grin grin
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 7:20pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

Ok your father that was killed for stealing hot bean cake.

Nice! grin
dry, we know the real Ebi n pawa tribe killing their family over food😂😂

https://www.nairaland.com/8014461/hardship-man-kills-son-over#128678300
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
dry, we know the real Ebi n pawa tribe killing their family over food😂😂

https://www.nairaland.com/8014461/hardship-man-kills-son-over#128678300

You mean seyi makinde that was protesting or your father that was flogged over free #100 bread 🍞. grin grin
Your stupidity is factory fitted. grin grin

Jump to another topic I will beat you there.
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 7:27pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

You mean seyi makinde that was protesting or your father that was flogged over free #100 bread 🍞. grin grin
Your stupidity is factory fitted. grin grin

Jump to another topic I will beat you there.
dumbass, seyi is a hero,naso good Leaders dey do...also it's better to get flogged fr 100# bread than to kill your child for food or sell your children for peanut to chop...useless tribe, most foolish on earth according to uwazuruike 😂
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
it's better to get flogged fr 100# bread than to kill your child for food or sell your children for peanut to chop...useless tribe, most foolish on earth according to uwazuruike 😂

Useless tribe that bought your grandfather's grave, built a house on it and rendered you homeless? Agbero colos junkie cheesy

Are you talking about Thief'nubu the senile drug addict with stinking rotten teeth? grin grin

Hunger is romancing every skull miner with utmost alacrity hence a governor even protested. grin

Come chop flogging for my hand make I give you #100 bread. I dey wait oh or you go just die like fowl.🤡🤡
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by McGeorge1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:
grin @ #1500 means naira is gaining value?

E follow tore me too
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 7:43pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

Useless tribe that bought your grandfather's grave, built a house on it and rendered you homeless? Agbero colos junkie cheesy

Are you talking about Thief'nubu the senile drug addict with stinking rotten teet hih? grin grin

Hunger is romancing every skull miner with utmost alacrity hence a governor even protested. grin

Come chop flogging for my hand make I give you #100 bread. I dey wait oh or you go just die like fowl.🤡🤡

blablabla buy where? With phone accessories inside wheel barrow hustle? 😂 Na Ogun go kill u all...the true Ebi n pawa tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/8014461/hardship-man-kills-son-over#128678300 😂😂
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Iykopee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
blablabla buy where? With phone accessories inside wheel barrow hustle? 😂 Na Ogun go kill u all...the true Ebi n pawa tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/8014461/hardship-man-kills-son-over#128678300 😂😂

This dumbass yorubastard is angry his father's hut was sold aeons ago to an Igbo man. Homeless guinea pig 🐷 agbero and colos were your father's legacies you inherited. grin

Everybody from your tribe is complaining about hunger. Some are even dead because of hunger. If a governor is protesting against hunger from your tribe that means the mongrels are dead. You are a snivelling imbecîle. grin

Ask Sunday igboho about ebin pan waa. He has something to tell you. Lazy cretin. grin
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 8:04pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

This dumbass yorubastard is angry his father's hut was sold aeons ago to an Igbo man. Homeless guinea pig 🐷 agbero and colos were your father's legacies you inherited. grin

Everybody from your tribe is complaining about hunger. Some are even dead because of hunger. If a governor is protesting against hunger from your tribe that means the mongrels are dead. You are a snivelling imbecîle. grin

Ask Sunday igboho about ebin pan waa. He has something to tell you. Lazy cretin. grin
pained goat blabbing incoherently...are u a rapper? Or na hunger choke u...and what's your business if den complain,while your useless parents are killing and selling una fr peanut 😂 shameless tribe... online billionaires.. that reminds me, one of your useless ppl sold me a fake charger,if I catch him papa ehn..he go regret am😂
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27
Iykopee:

Then a butterfly thinks itself a bird. grin grin

Both specimen have different ability. Both have to work and not waste their time in needless comparison that do them no good. Everyday for them is a hustling day until they both retired to their habitat at dusk.

Tomorrow present another great opportunity for both not sit idle and sulking of hopelessness. They make the most out of nothing
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Earthquakes: 9:24pm On Feb 27
Sccarrr:
this dollars Sha dey freak u... inferior being 🥲

E dey freak your economy not just me, if it’s easy go and get yours without gun or fraud.
So true true e dey freak me
Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by Sccarrr: 10:01pm On Feb 27
Earthquakes:

E dey freak your economy not just me, if it’s easy go and get yours without gun or fraud.
So true true e dey freak me
ode! When I don dey pick frm western union and MoneyGram...u go still dey primary sch.. foolish inferior being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija / A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts / Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.