Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52212 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:28pm On Mar 01
Newborn27:

Thanks so much for your prayers and words of encouragement ma...I'm just seeing this messages... I believe nothing is impossible for God.

Waiting time can be exhausting and draining.... it'd be as though...one ain't working enough or getting close to God enough....I know the God that hears the silent cries of the needy would openly answer me IJN....as I type this...I haven't been able to break my last fast due to lack...I drank water after the prayers......I know God is all sufficient for every problems of my life IJN.

Awwnn.. just seeing this. Haven't been online since yesterday.
Drop your account details let me find you small dinner..
Please manage it

God bless
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Blacklion3: 8:06pm On Mar 01
Jewessgratitud3:

Please manage it

God bless
Sis remember me too
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by ahnie: 8:09pm On Mar 01
Blacklion3:

Sis remember me too

Oni bara
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:16pm On Mar 01
Blacklion3:

Sis remember me too

smiley
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Newborn27(f): 8:24pm On Mar 01
Jewessgratitud3:

Please manage it

God bless

WOW!

God bless you my dear sister... although... yesterday already came and gone but your kind generosity would be highly appreciated ma.

Thanks so much in advance.

Wema bank
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:32pm On Mar 01
Newborn27:

WOW!

God bless you my dear sister... although... yesterday already came and gone but your kind generosity would be highly appreciated ma.

Thanks so much in advance.

Wema bank

Done. Check
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Newborn27(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01
Jewessgratitud3:

Done. Check

WOW!

Thanks so much for this ma
Wema Credit
NGN 5,000.00
Acct No: 0221****62
Desc : NIP:OC J-117-D SAVINGS ACCO
Bal : NGN 5,001.49
01-03-2024 20:32:50

May God Almighty answer all your silent prayers IJN ma

I cleared out your names

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:41pm On Mar 01
Newborn27:

WOW!

Wema Credit
NGN 5,000.00

I cleared out your names

You're welcome dear. Please manage and keep praying. Your helper will locate you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Anunakeeh: 8:53pm On Mar 01
Orlu13:

The idiot was feeling generous but he didn't send lots of gees to give it here...he chose a stupid lady who will still insult him tomorrow

ppl dey sha

Are you surprised??

That's men for you.

For most men to have helped and lifted up a handful of their fellow men and guys.

Just know they must have helped and lifted millions of women and ladies.

This thing is very common with Most Nigerian men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 11:30pm On Mar 01
Please help me also, I have been on this group Manny years only read posts, I had to joined recently I really need a job to cater for my wife and 3kids.

Please I really need a job.

Jewessgratitud3:

Please manage it

God bless
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35pm On Mar 01
Gudguy01:
Please help me also, I have been on this group Manny years only read posts, I had to joined recently I really need a job to cater for my wife and 3kids.

Please I really need a job.

I'm not the one doing give away o. I was blessed too by the giver.

I hope someone comes with the needed help and assists you.

It is well my brother.

However there's a woman who advertises job vacancies with free accommodation. Let me see if I can get the link so you can contact her.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 11:36pm On Mar 01
I pray someone help me with a job here. I really don't mind relocating, please anyone help me. I'm a family man and things are really though at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:42pm On Mar 01
Gudguy01:
I pray someone help me with a job here. I really don't mind relocating, please anyone help me. I'm a family man and things are really though at the moment.

https://www.nairaland.com/7981326/teachers-urgently-needed-accommodation-available#128123075

Here. Contact the woman.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Blacklion3: 10:55am On Mar 03
ahnie:

Oni bara

Ok
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 6:10pm On Mar 06
Make someone help a dying man please.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Caaz: 9:55pm On Mar 06
Gudguy01:
Make someone help a dying man please.
someone just dropped a job link for you.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 7:44am On Mar 13
Caaz:
someone just dropped a job link for you.

Have contacted the job person none yet

Good morning.
someone please help me with a job please
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Oshokhai69: 7:56am On Mar 18
Newborn27:

Congratulations ma'am...

Despite how rotten the scammers on here had sent away good people...we still have few that are generous.

May God bless the giver's source IJN.

RCCG 50days fasting and prayer ends today...I've been painstakingly participating..I pray my own testimony comes soonest too IJN...as my landlord don threaten to send my kids and I out by weekend if I no pay my rent....but I believe with God...all things are possible.

I'm dropping my account number with faith too... God that did yours would remember me and never let my kids and I end up on the streets IJN.

This wind will blow in my favour IJN

Wema bank
A A J

You seem to be a professional Nairaland beggar…

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Newborn27(f): 5:47pm On Mar 18
Oshokhai69:

Ema binu Sir...o da lomo degbee.....egbe kii se Ile Omo.

Eforijimi....ko kuku n se wipe mi o ni itiju tabi mo ya ole (lazy).....omi lo po ju oka mi lo.

Mo nigbagbo wipe ola a mi ma dara ju oni lo.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Xosh: 8:39pm On Mar 18
Oshokhai69:

Keep shut omooba969, you're now bullying her?

Dirtee pedophile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 6:51am On Mar 22
Good morning everyone. May our helper locate us ijn amen
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by DenreleDave(m): 4:09am On Mar 23
AlhajiCSO:
onye ori 😂😂

Why not put this on Ur signature Instead of pretending to be north.

How can an Igbo man be ashamed of his heritage that he decides to use northern appearance to cause trouble online so that people think he is Hausa

Naso ur ego low grin grin grin grin grin

Fbi dss Cia rule 48

grin grin grin
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 5:51pm On Mar 23
Happy weekend everyone o. I really need job. God abeg

[quote author=Gudguy01 post=128911899]

Have contacted the job person none yet

Good morning.
someone please help me with a job to feed my family
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 12:07pm On Mar 26
Nairaland please help me any job please so I can use to take care of my family and kids.

I don't mind relocating. Someone come to my aid please
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 8:39am On Mar 30
Please I'm really beging for any job please. Don't. Let me.die someone please help, I have family to take care of and I'm at my early 30s please I really need a job with live in accomdation. I don't mind relocating.

Nothing to eat for past few days. Please help me
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Oshokhai69: 10:26am On Mar 31
Newborn27:

WOW!

Wema Credit
NGN 5,000.00

I cleared out your names

So before she dash you 5k, na only 1.49 dey your account? shocked

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Oshokhai69: 10:28am On Mar 31
Newborn27:

Thanks so much for your prayers and words of encouragement ma...I'm just seeing this messages... I believe nothing is impossible for God.

Waiting time can be exhausting and draining.... it'd be as though...one ain't working enough or getting close to God enough....I know the God that hears the silent cries of the needy would openly answer me IJN....as I type this...I haven't been able to break my last fast due to lack...I drank water after the prayers......I know God is all sufficient for every problems of my life IJN.

See as you go dey call God God God in vain. Then still be insulting people after? And you go come dey wonder why God no dey answer your prayers undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Oshokhai69: 10:46am On Mar 31
Newborn27:

See as you go dey call God God God in vain. Then still be insulting people after? And you go come dey wonder why God no dey answer your prayers undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 6:30pm On Mar 31
Happy easter nairaland.

Make someone help me for any kind of job this new month pls. I'm begging I need job
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Tranquility2345: 10:34pm On Apr 18
Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

You no know whether na yahoo boy or kidnapper or armed robber. You just collected money from a stranger and you are here celebrating. I really pity your life. At your advanced age, you still reason like a child. That’s why I dey always talk say you get mental illness…
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by shaybebaby(f): 7:15am On Apr 19
toujurs:
Give guys? Na man dey do man. That man would rather give a woman. Because he wants to bang.

I know his type. That's why i didn't even bother
mentioning him giving it to boys.

He wants to bang Op. And Op too is feeling rusty down there. Just doing shakara. That's if the game hasn't started.

Most of these women are just sexual satisfier. And they know. Forget all these toxic topics they post. Most are into FWB. Too many.

How can a woman be comfortable in a FWB, but find having a decent relationship with one man as stress.

Isn't that woman, mentally unstable.
You are quite hurt about this aren't you?
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by shaybebaby(f): 7:34am On Apr 19
G00dharddick:

Same way he didn't owe you a single dime!

My point is there are lots of guys here crying daily for just 600 Naira to eat, but that guy that sent you the 80k won't see them to help. The Werèy sent it to impress you. smh! Tell him to send his follow guy ordinary 1k he'll play blind to it.
To summarise you, you are jealous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.